[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi anons, I'm currently in a 3rd world country in the middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Hi anons,

I'm currently in a 3rd world country in the middle east and wanted to know how dangerous would it be if i surfed the deep web/dark net, now...

since im on vacation...

and what might be the dangers
>>
>>55413800
>not your home internet
>go through tor
>can if needed wipe drives and such

should be fine
>>
>>55413862
why not my home internet... ?
and what do you mean wipe drives ?
>>
>>55413896
get off /g/
>>
>>55413909
i understand the idea of tracking IP
and i know what it would mean to wipe drives in the US, but its a 3rd world country how would IP affect, im on vacation at a place i own.
and its the third world, you dont step in territory thats not yours and who isn't armed with guns here...
>>
>>55413944
so you're some sort of rich guy who can afford armed guards huh?

if you go through tor, you can visit anything.
>>
>>55413800
They wouldn't give a shit. I constantly go there cause there are books hosted that are usually taken down because of copyright. You would just surf a slower versiĆ³n of the internet.
>>
>>55413968
no armed guards, im armed. and so is the village... places are safe, but if you drive in with arms your fucked absolutely fucked
>>
>>55413974
im looking for a specific site that has videos and statistics of killing hobbos for scientific results. death by burns death by cold and death by poison
>>
>>55414011
post on /b/ with those words and you will get it
>>
>>55414439
thx i will
>>
>>55413992
how did you get internet in an african village? give it back Babatunde
>>
>>55414921
top kek

no i said middle east
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.