[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best mp3 player? Not talking about software,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: og.jpg (65 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
65 KB, 1200x1200
What's the best mp3 player?
Not talking about software, talking about the device
>Pic not related, its shit
>>
sansa clip+ with rockbox
>>
>>55412484
this, or a heavily modified (case mod to 6th gen, SD card mod, 3000 mAh battery mod, diyMod, external amplifier) iPod Video 5.5.

cowon and fiio players are also acceptable answers.
>>
>>55412484
This is the best option in 99% of the cases, otherwise buy the X1 but nothing more expensive.
>>
>>55412562

>I forgot how to read
>>
File: o shit.jpg (10 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
o shit.jpg
10 KB, 330x330
>>55412166
I had this gen sony walkman for a while and it was actually pretty dope, nothing to complain about
>>
>>55412590
Yeah, caught that one after the fact.
>>
>not using your android or iphone

god fucking damn u nerds will never get a gf using a fucking mp3 player from 15 years ago. get with the times. women use tech now and they laugh at niggas who can't keep theirselfs updated.
>>
>>55412674
B-BUT MUH BATTERY!
>>
>>55412674
>implying I don't own an ipod
>implying my girlfriend doesnt as well
>implying she doesn't listen to more music on hers than I do on mine

The only difference being that I sperg out with Rockbox on mine and that she uses iTunes for hers.
>>
>>55412674
I kind of agree with you, although an mp3 player is nice to have while running and working out.
My oneplus is way to fucking big and heavy to keep in my pocket while trying to move.
>>
Besides using your phone I think the only worthwhile mp3 player these days is that last 160gb ipod classic.
>>
File: zenvism-bl-1-lg-061606.jpg (88 KB, 392x634) Image search: [Google]
zenvism-bl-1-lg-061606.jpg
88 KB, 392x634
>>55412752
Or maybe those old Creative Zen Vision Ms before they went full retards. Remember those?
>>
>>55412674
Does your phone have 400GB left for my music library? Phones are nice enough for playback, but not for keeping a music library.
>>
>>55412814
its called Apple Music, Spotify or Google Music you fucking nerd. get with the times.

i once got a gf cus of apple music. she was mirin' me and saw i was listenin to my jams. she said do i listen to any 'libertines' (i don't, i hate indie garbage) and i said... babe, listen to libertines? my library is filled with libertines. I apple search libertines and play her the top hit, sharing earpods with her. she gave me her number and now we're dating.

that's the story of how old men will never get young pussy without putting in some damn effort to be trendy
>>
>>55412885
>cus
>listenin jams
>babe
>earpods
>trendy
Please go back to tumblr and take your excess swag with you on the way out.
>>
>>55412814
32gb micro sd, I have over 2,500 songs and its not full yet

Sorry I'm not a flactard
>>
>>55412885
>starting a relationship on a lie just so you can get laid
Sounds like a fun two weeks.
>>
>>55413063
To be fair, using FLAC on a portable player instead of MP3 320CBR or V0 is kind of autistic, but yeah, most people are gonna be fine with a phone and SD card.

Doesn't mean it's the best MP3 player, just the most accessible one.
>>
>>55412957
>>55413065

pathetic jelly cucks who treat 'women' like they are 'men' god fucking damn we need to eradicate weak jeans, hitler had the right idea. fuckin burn everyone who isnt perfect in a gas chamber
>>
>>55413153
How's your depression, anon?
>>
>>55413153
>perfect
>posts on /g/

... lol

side note, you should probably work on establishing a relationship if you don't want those "superior genes" of yours to die out. when she fucks another Chad behind your back and leaves the kids starving at home, you will have failed your evolutionary duty.
>>
>>55413205
Told.
>>
>>55412885
>relying in internet for your music

Yes, i too like to hurt myself
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.