[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Packet Tracer General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Packet Tracer.jpg (153 KB, 831x672) Image search: [Google]
Packet Tracer.jpg
153 KB, 831x672
So I do every single Packet Tracer "Skills Assessment" or "Skills Integration Challenge", and master those and only those, will I become good at all the rest of the Packet Tracers simply because the skillset of them will be a subset of the "Skill Integration Challenges"?
>>
>>55410051
packet tracer is shit.
get a job and then use real hardware, nigger.
>>
>>55410051
I like this vidya
>>
>>55410051
You should do one for every chapter, desu senpai.
>>
Mostly, yes, but they don't always include everything. I would recommend doing all of them if you can be bothered.
>>
>>55410073
Do you think maybe he's doing this so he can get a job? If it was that shit why would Cisco use it extensively for their training?
>>
I seriously hope you're not going for an actual Cisco certification.
>>
>>55411736
Do enlighten us as to how one would obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to begin a career in an industry that overwhelmingly demands certifications if you don't have any experience
>>
>>55411842
OP's wording in his question implies he wants to learn to mechanically solve Packet Tracers.

You may get certified this way, the same way you can get certified with braindumps, but your cert won't mean shit once you land in the real world and get lost when you have to do actual troubleshooting.

If you really want to learn, get a couple routers and switches off ebay and play with them, cheap stuff like a couple of 871s are old and slow yet fine to learn with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.