[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My desktop is still using pic related. How embarrassing is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: AMD-Radeon-HD-6850.jpg (26 KB, 592x325) Image search: [Google]
AMD-Radeon-HD-6850.jpg
26 KB, 592x325
My desktop is still using pic related. How embarrassing is this? What would happen if I tried to play modern games with this?
>>
They would run badly
>>
>>55409563
>modern games
>>>/v/
>>>www.google.com
>>
>>55409573
But how embarrassed should I feel?
>>
>>55409563
The Pooinloo HD 6850 is a great card, enjoy your gaming OP.
>>
listen here, op
if i wouldn't have gotten into buttcoin mining, i'd still be rocking my 9600GT today, with details lowered, with zero fucks given

that being said, i have away a 290x and i'm still using my 7950
>>
>AMD
Extremely embarassing, shows the world you support a company that actively lies about their products due to their gullible fanboys
>>
>>55409778
>3.5GB woodscrews fermi
thanks for playing
>>
>>55409778
Nvidia does this aswell, not implying that amd doesnt do it. Both do it since they are big companies and want to SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>55409803
>Release consistently dissappointing products which you lie about the performance of for 5 years in a row

Sasuga AMD
>>
>>55409573
For you.
>>
>>55409814
But with Nvidia you know what youre getting. When Nvidia says the 1080/1070 will btfo a 980ti they btfo a 980ti. AMD on the otherhand can say pretty much anything and their shills will defend them to the death.
>>
>>55409819
>consistently dissappointing products
funny, they kept releasing the 7000 series for THREE FUCKING TIMES and they kept being competitive with whatever nvidia shat out
>>
>>55409835
>with Nvidia you know what youre getting
>founders edition
please, tell me more about what i'm getting with a reference cooler
>$100 more
$100 more than a card that doesn't exist
so here we have the $100 more expensive shit edition "founders" card, and then you add another $100 for a proper cooling solution
>>
>>55409855
>AMD
>Competitive

Funny joke.
>>
>>55409912
>Nvidia products are in extremely high demand because theyre the only relevant desktop GPU manafacturer
>Release Founders Edition for enthusiasts who want to make sure they get their GPU amid all the demand

And yet even demand for Founders Edition is that high. Youre basically paying 100 dollarydoos so you arent stuck on /g/ yelling "PAPERLAUNCH!"
>>
>>55409563
I have a 7670M and I can play Witcher 2 on medium settings on 768p. Try firing up some games, you'll do fine.
>>
>>55409563
I play modern games just fine on my HD 4870. I don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>55410021
>Release Founders Edition for enthusiasts who want to make sure they get their GPU amid all the demand
http://www.tweaktown.com/news/52640/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-cards-above-699-right-now-supply-issues/index.html
>rubbing their hands together
nvidia shill, please kill yourself
>>
>>55409563

I am still using a pair of hd 4850's.... and no I do not feel embarrassed.
>>
Don't bully the 6850
>>
>>55409563
It would be extremely painful.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.