[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Note 3 Hype Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1378429943227.png (485 KB, 1043x707) Image search: [Google]
1378429943227.png
485 KB, 1043x707
Seriously, this is it. This is the best smart device of 2013 and quite possibly 2014.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
>5.7 inch LCD 1080p screen with better PPI ratio than iPhone 5s
>4k Video Camera, no other comparable devices offers this feature
>3gigs of RAM and 2.2GHz processor so there is absolutely zero Android lag (legit)
>S-Pen to draw heug dicks to text your friends
>Flexible display variant to be released
>Bezels thinner than your mom’s clit
>Best smart device for running apps in window mode, no more LOLFULLSCREENAPPMODE for a fucking a calculator app
/g/ should be creaming their pants as if they saw their waifu in person.
>but muh small girly feministic hands
No one cares about your physical inadequacies Barbara. You were given the shit 5’2 manlet genes of life. Sac up and learn to use a man’s phone.

Better specs than iPhone 5s
Better screen than iPhone 5s
Better functionality than iPhone 5s
No NSAtrackprint.

Let me reiterate
>5.7 inch LCD 1080p touch screen
>Included S-Pen for writing, drawing, and gesture shortcuts
>Flexible display
>4K Video Camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz3sk05QL-8 (be sure to update to Youtube to “Original” settings and not 1080pleb)
>Multi-vision for some sweet, sweet Note-finity widescreen experience with fellow Note 3 fans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhvu9ugtVY4
>It can occasionally makes phone calls

Best specs, best screen, and best functionality, period.
Not even the Sony Z Ultra Bezels can compete since its phablet size reaches the threshold into retard realm.

>mfw its 2013 and iOS7 still cant even handle 2 conversations at once
>>
>>55407620
note 2>note 4>note 3
>>
>>55407620
I still use Note 1.
>>
>>55407620
Note 4 is best note.

>aluminum frame. best of both worlds with removable battery and metal build with good RF performance.
>1440p QHD display with same peak brightness as GS6's
>beastly camera. same sony IMX240 camera sensor as GS6 and Note5.
>better battery life than previous note iterations
>same wifi performance as s7
>same s pen features as note 5
>stable 6.0.1 official rom
>>
>>55407620
Ok, 하늘.
>>
Too bad it's Samsung
>>
>>55407620
>Not liking the based z ultra
Kys manlet
>>
>>55407620
>No one cares about your physical inadequacies Barbara. You were given the shit 5’2 manlet genes of life. Sac up and learn to use a man’s phone.
Nah, my genes are great. You wish you had girly hands, anon.
>>
>>55407620
Too big.
Same soc as g2.
G2 could 4k video as well, but its camera is shit, I'll give you that.
Pen is useless on AOSP roms, it's impossible to write "TouchWiz" and "zero lag" in one sentence, even s7 lags with it.
Worse bezels than g2.
Same battery as g2 yet it's way bigger.
Like, 2 times more expensive than g2.
Overall, it's a good Samsung phone(solely due to dev support compared to the next versions), just not a really good phone if you count the competition.
>>
>>55407620
The fake chrome fades too damn fast and makes it look cheap as fuck, especially now that fucking Xiaomi is starting to use real metal in ~$200-300 phones.

Otherwise, a bretty gud device. Overclock it to SD805 clock speeds and you're pretty much golden.

I'd still pick the Note 4 though, given everything - it's when Samsung _really_ started to have their Come to Jesus moment but didn't drink the kool-aid hard enough to throw the microSD slot out.
>>
>shit plastic construction
>>
File: top kek.jpg (113 KB, 646x1000) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
113 KB, 646x1000
>upgradable to v5.0 (Lollipop)
>no update to 6.0
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>55407620
>>mfw its 2013 and iOS7 still cant even handle 2 conversations at once
>>Flexible display variant to be released

Man, this is some old pasta
>>
>>55409460
There are plenty of MM roms for it
>>
>>55409501
[MM][XPOSED][BRAVIA][AROMA][XTRA SMÜTH][DEODEXED][ZIPALIGNED][LAYERS][V13][ROOT]PajetROM v13

>what works:
>it boots!

>bugs:
>screen doesn't work
>you tell me ;)
>>
>>55409528
Meanwhile in reality the Note 3 has CM13 with everything working fine except NFC sometimes for some of the less popular models.
>>
>>55409501
>trusting Pajeet Mahesh with your phone
fucking cuck
>>
>>55409528
>>55409623
>Every roms are buggy and made by retarded pajeets
Enjoy using touchjizz you cucks
>>
>>55409623
Actually it's amazing how pajeets do a better job than Samsung, FOR FREE.
>>
Note 4 master race reporting in.

Literally stopped carrying a notebook around with me to estimates thanks to the s pen on this badboy. Takes pictures on par with any point and shit and the battery lasts for fucking hours of browsing.

Coming from the original iphone, 3g, sgs/2/4, sg note 2. This one is the best phone I've ever had. Feel no need to upgrade for a long time unless something crazy comes out.
>>
>>55409686
>>55409691
I'd rather trust Min-jun from Korea, who is paid to do this than Rajeesh from ShitRapeLand that has no idea what he's doing and is just throwing random shit together
>>
>>55407620
>touchwizz
>>
>>55409763
There are plenty of non indian developers. Unless you're using some shitty $50 mediatek crap custom roms are normally fine. Stop believing in memes so much you fucking retard
>>
>>55409763
Nah, Pajeet owns the phone himself and just wants to improve it, he has to go through a lot of shit to even start.
Min-jun is paid for LOCs and everything is already set up for him. TouchWiz has an option to reboot every night - they just have up trying to fix their shitty code.
>>
*gave up
>>
fuck off samshills
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.