[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If some of you missed this infographic, it will help explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1466774442529.png (103 KB, 1498x947) Image search: [Google]
1466774442529.png
103 KB, 1498x947
If some of you missed this infographic, it will help explain what has happened to reddit and 4chan
>>
whats everyone doing today
>>
>>55403773
I suppose if I question this at all you'll just say I'm one of "them"
>>
>>55403858
why would you feel a need to question it?
>>
>>55403901
conspiracies and secret operations are a.) uncommon and b.) unstable and vulnerable to leaks, so while I wouldn't be surprised of some three-letter agency has some kind of passive monitoring going on, I'd be very surprised if they were hiring shills to post here to try and shape the userbase's opinions or target individuals.

also you never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
>>
>>55403964
what if this website was created by the 3 letter agency like Google or Alphabet?
>>
>>55403773
>t. Butthurt anon who thought his post was imporant
>>
>>55403773
>implying the American govt. gives a fuck about 4chan
>>
>>55403964
While I'm not a huge conspiracy nut, I am sure that alphabet soup agencies are not the only ones using this, in fact I'm more sure that its some ad agencies/ corporations.

Just look at the whole rx480 launch, some of its probably trolling, but some of it seems like targeted shilling, from whom i don't know. I would not put it past any large company to take part in this kind of subversion.

Besides, what >>55404029 said. why would the government care about 4chan, and lets be honest, this would require a huge amount of competence that most governments, including the U.S. rarely have,.
>>
>>55404086
>why would the government care about 4chan
places like /pol/ are great to have a look into the mind of the average late teens to mid 20s male who doesn't subscribe to normal left wing political opinions

it's also great to match up posts to posters and have a look for people who might actually commit terrorist attacks etc.
>>
>>55404086
good shit post, trying to sway the users from thinking big brother isn't involved placing blame on jew shill amd and nivida corps, problem is all these things are tied to the jew, so regardless the jew is involved.
>>
>>55404029
No they think it's cool to let a website that had/has a reputation of posting CP, they usually let those types of places govern themselves.

>implying they don't own the servers
>implying they're not admins
>>
>>55404216
government is behind cp being posted, its how they scare legitimate free speech sites and its users.
>>
>>55404243
>govt posts cp to create hostile atmosphere
>cp gets auto saved to archives
>hosts delete archives
>govt and press lose evidence of posts

It's a lose-lose scenario, even if this outcome was unintended
>>
>>55404029
Except the FBI has listed many griefing/trolling groups that spawned out of chan culture as potential/or actual terrorist organizations. It is sad that this is the state the world is in but it is true.
>>
>>55404121
>left wing
>normal

wew lad
>>
>>55403773

PROTIP:

anonymous forums are an amazing asset for repressive governments

shit like facebook requires real people interact

shilling on 4chan is massively simple,

anytime something threatens the status quo, create a feasible and menacing alternative
>>
>>55404121
>places like /pol/ are great to have a look into the mind of the average late teens to mid 20s male who doesn't subscribe to normal left wing political opinions
too bad most of that information is useless since the anonymous nature of this site and its rather unique culture means that you can't really consider it reliable enough to be used for statistical analysis, people lie and bullshit on here all the time, because anonymity allows them to put on whatever hat they want as long as they can talk a good enough game to convince the sheepish majority
>it's also great to match up posts to posters and have a look for people who might actually commit terrorist attacks etc.
yeah because paying a contractor thousands of dollars to shitpost on /r9k/ has stopped so many terrorist attacks all over the world
>>
>>55403773
tl;dr
>>
where was this information posted originally?
>>
>>55405117
india works cheap,china,3rd world,etc, plus every jew does it for free
>>
>>55408354
Are you saying there are pajeets and chinks shilling and shitposting with manipulative intent right here on 4chan?
Because I find that hard to believe. They don't possess the language skill to blend in.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.