[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a total retard and have no idea how to do anything partic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gallery_wwe-raw-paige-03.jpg (176 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
gallery_wwe-raw-paige-03.jpg
176 KB, 1280x1920
Im a total retard and have no idea how to do anything particularly hard with a computer. Can someone please compile this for me and then upload it.

https://github.com/hackappcom/iloot
>>
>>55403571

Did that faggot finally leak her sex tape?
>>
>>55403577
We've moved onto cracking her icloud, but we cant get a torrent for a working EPPB 4.0 or 5.0, so now we need to compile the code i linked to use that program to download backups.
>>
>>55403600
Sry but are you that retarded?
Just read the goddamn readme.md and follow its instruction.
You dont need to compile anything, because its a python script.
baka
>>
>>55403571
it's interpreted you dense motherfucker
>>
>>55403680
>>55403693
Im sorry /g/, I just have no experience whatsoever with anything remotely related to CS or IT
>>
>>55403705
Originally we were using this

https://github.com/horrorho/LiquidDonkey

But we got stuck installing Maven when we couldnt figure out how to set up the JAVA_HOME variable/environement(?)
>>
type this in your terminal if you use a modern linux distribution or os x
git clone https://github.com/hackappcom/iloot.git && cd iloot
pip install -r requirements.txt
>>
>>55403762
Thanks for the help, but im on windows 10.
Yes i realize its a botnet, and yes i am a retard.
>>
>>55403776
oh
then install python with pip (download from website)
save the github repo as zip (you can do it from webpage) and extract
open folder in command prompt, type pip install -r requirements.txt
and then run it like python iloot.py
>>
>>55403820
would you mind explaining how to install puthon with pip? It seems like i already need python to be installed, which i did through the python website.
>>
>>55403903
When i run

python get-pip.py

I get an incorrect syntax error
>>
>>55403820
Thank you so much, I eventually figured it out using your help.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.