[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you guys find inspiration for software projects? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: Maki_cool_r2.png (811 KB, 768x1080) Image search: [Google]
Maki_cool_r2.png
811 KB, 768x1080
Where do you guys find inspiration for software projects? I'm following a bunch of shit on Github but lately all I see are a bunch of people staring large corporate shit. I've basically been a NEET for the last month since I graduated college and am looking to get back into the game.

Posting Maki so people will actually view my post.
>>
>not being inspired by your waifu maki
>>
Fuck off, there's already a maki thread.
Enjoy your ban you degenerate weabshit
>>
>>55402858
literally just got this card earlier today
>>
File: Screenshot_20160703-154701.png (795 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160703-154701.png
795 KB, 1280x720
>playing ll
>see this
>think of /g/
>>
>>55402858
I wonder what's your college degree Makiposter-kun

But anyway, see >>55402865
>>
>>55403351
BA in Computer Science. Would have had a BS but my school made a hasty hiring decision after multiple professors left that left me and a bunch of other students with a substitute teacher tier professor. Also had anxiety issues, imposter's syndrome, and bad advising initially that made me start the program a year late.
>>
File: Fuck the watermark tho.jpg (25 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Fuck the watermark tho.jpg
25 KB, 400x267
>>55403483
Well, i'm not a true /g/ anon but /adv/-ish

Since at least you got a degree, you just gotta practice a lot and try to get motivated by trying the best you can do alone on what you learned

NEET here as well: just learn a lot of shit that is related to your degree and practice a lot of math and get motivated by a lot of good things that are being made now, so you can even create those things better/improved

Also don't get depressed if you can't do something, i'm sure anyone can improve anything someone made before, see pic related
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466222897859.jpg (26 KB, 480x492) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466222897859.jpg
26 KB, 480x492
>>55402858
Look at real-world objects arouns your environment or shop small companies.

Get information how do they work.

Try to improve on it with a software. Add more functionality to it or enhance their UI. Write the code nicely cause you may be hired if you ahow them what you did.

Get into OOP design. Make diagrams and plans for your program and show it to them that you are serious about the job.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>dumb makishitter
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.