[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright men, I've owned about 10 Android devices in my lifetime.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12
File: hero-grey.png (133 KB, 550x570) Image search: [Google]
hero-grey.png
133 KB, 550x570
Alright men, I've owned about 10 Android devices in my lifetime. The previous 3 being LG G Flex 2 (best phone ever) Alcatel Idol 3 and Moto G 1st gen. I've never owned an iOS device but my 1 year old Flex 2's charger port is fucking up and takes 5 hours to charge this potato fucker.

IPhone 5s is $150 on a deal at a store near me so I'm going to jump ship. According to a lot of YouTube comments this phone is still very fast in 2016 (this phone is 3 years old now)

> What am I in for guys?
I know the small screen will be apparent but I've been eyeing the Xperia Compact since these large phones arent comfortable at huge sizes and I have a PC to do all my work anyway.

> Any apps you recommend ?
I'm getting Corpse Party off the bat. I will try my best to be open minded about this. Because I know there will be shit I'm going to otherwise hate.

> Boostmobile tags this phone as 'hero' in the file name kek
>>
>>55402771
Get the SE instead of the 5s.
>>
>>55402771
Good decision, I went from all Android to SE and not looking back, even though iTunes is pure cancer. 150 bucks for a 5s is a fucking steal. It's new I take?

My sis got an even older 5 and it's about as fast as my Z3C was, so performance shouldn't be an issue. No idea about apps because I barely use any.
>>
>>55402771
> According to a lot of YouTube comments this phone is still very fast in 2016 (this phone is 3 years old now)

Until you update the software

Also:
>youtube comments
>>
>>55402817
>It's new I take?
It's most likely a refurb.
>>
>>55402771
At least you realized early in life you're gay.
>>
>>55402771
dont bother with a 5s. get a 6 at least. you should be able to find one $250-300 nowadays
>>
File: 1441021782676.jpg (122 KB, 863x946) Image search: [Google]
1441021782676.jpg
122 KB, 863x946
>>55402771
>IPhone
>fast
Pick one.
>>
>>55402854
What are you implying? This only proves that iPhones get software updates on time. Which is already enough reason to buy over any android phone.

My iPhone 5 is still running smooth on iOS 9
>>
>>55402873
>This only proves that iPhones get software updates on time.
You misspelled crippleware sabotage updates.
>>
>>55402886
Not really. Peaks occur when a new OS is released, completely normal. If it is crippleware then how come the peaks go down?

Just ask anyone with an iPhone 5

Having no updates is the real problem. Artificial obsolescence.
>>
File: 1444310396797.webm (478 KB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
1444310396797.webm
478 KB, 202x360
>>55402873
>iPhone 5
>running smooth
This was a lie 3 years ago and it's a lie now.
>>
File: 1452983340668.png (386 KB, 873x1075) Image search: [Google]
1452983340668.png
386 KB, 873x1075
>>55402909
Because idiots give up on their iShit and buy a new one like the good goyim they are.
>>
>>55402910
Posting this picture doesn't make your point valid.

iPhone has software updates, bugs and glitches get fixed, unlike android.
>>
>>55402835
Hopefully with a new battery, this were the biggest issues with older iPhones.

>>55402854
>implying the majority of Android fags didn't just accept that their phones are slow as shit
>implying that the majority of Android fags would use English for their searches

>>55402846
Might as well spend a bit more for SE if he is willing to pay more.

>>55402910
>iOS slowdowns are so rare people have to record them
>>
>>55402920
How about posting some actual source instead of this desperate garbage that you have saved in your computer?

My 2012 phone runs great on iOS9. That keeps me from having to buy a new phone. If I had android I would be stuck in an outdated version, that is a bigger reason to buy a new phone than anything else.
>>
>>55402794
Cost a pretty penny senpai and honestly the 5s does have a fingerprint sensor I've been wanting in a phone.

>>55402817
Yes it's new, Boost Mobile, $150 for being a customer longer than 4 months bring it down from $300 to $150. Getting the silver one.

>>55402824
Well sweety that's how I look for reviews. And a large group state that the newest version still runs well on their phone.

>>55402846
I don't want to spend too much on a new operating system I might not like.
>>
>>55403011
5s is ancient dude. it's gonna run like crap. $300 for a 4.7" phone that runs like butter vs a device that will be EOL next year. May as well throw your money away
>>
File: sketch1466784345190(1)[1].jpg (104 KB, 1057x719) Image search: [Google]
sketch1466784345190(1)[1].jpg
104 KB, 1057x719
>>55402771
Nigga this is a 1GB RAM gimped phone with no microsd slot or usable mobile operating system. You sure you really want to shoot yourself in the foot?

Just get pic related, it's on sale for $74 on amazon right now. You can get a 128GB microsd card for about $30 if you want one too.
>>
>>55402983
>iToddler is literally too retarded to install a 5 minute update
>thinks he belongs on a technology board
>>
>>55403023
I plan on keeping the phone for one year, so I'll be fine ! Either way. My Flex 2 has been my longest lasting device at 1 year of ownership. (Bought at $290)

>>55403051
> ZTE
Opinion discarded

---------

Okay, what's wrong with /g?

I don't bash Apple nor praise it. I'm merely asking for some suggestions and the majority of you want me to either get a substantially more expensive model or choose a shitty Chinese Android phone.

Come on. Is this really what to guys are made of? I've been an Android user since the start, I know I have options. I'm just curious enough to give another popular OS a chance.

No wonder Logos never had a chance.
>>
>>55403011
>Getting the silver one.
Fucking disgusting.

>>55403023
Nigga, even 5 runs fine and 5s is even faster, besides it's dirt cheap for 150 bucks, no matter how you look at it. Given that iOS 10 will support iPhone 5, it's likely that 5s will survive at very least till iOS 11.

>>55403051
What's with this microsd obsessed guy in every phone thread ... you realize that some people want a bit more out of phone than storing a lot of data, no?
>>
>>55402910
Go for it OP. I had a 4s back in the day and it was perfectly fine in terms of speed as far as I could tell. OS is also real refined, that's the one advantage to being locked into Apple's bullshit. I am using a Galaxy S6 atm and used an HTC Thunderbolt before that, but next phone is gonna be an iPhone again most likely. I just prefer the UX by a hair.
>>
>>55403219
>Nigga, even 5 runs fine and 5s is even faster
2 rupees have been deposited in your Apple affiliate account Pajeet.
>>
>>55403011
Of course people say their old phone runs fine. iShills are so obsessed that they're literally unable to say a single bad thing about their favorite company or any of its products. I don't even think they're lying; part of their brain tricks them into thinking it's still working great no matter how badly it runs.
>>
>>55402771
Don't be such a bigot OP, women are 50% of the population and equal!!!
>>
File: threadshot_1461008853048.png (152 KB, 1080x958) Image search: [Google]
threadshot_1461008853048.png
152 KB, 1080x958
>>55403216
>Come on. Is this really what to guys are made of? I've been an Android user since the start, I know I have options. I'm just curious enough to give another popular OS a chance.
I'm telling you iOS fucking sucks because I used to own an iPhone 6 before I got a Note 4.

See pic related for all the problems I had to go through.
>>
>>55403311
If you wanted to have shit like microsd or torrenting, why would you get a fucking iPhone 6 in the first place?

Oh right, you never did and just repost dumb shit.
>>
>>55403216
You're not asking for advice you just want people to validate you poorly made decision about falling for the apple meme
>>
>>55403219
>What's with this microsd obsessed guy in every phone thread ... you realize that some people want a bit more out of phone than storing a lot of data, no?
Like all the problems in listed in >>55403311 ?

I'm sorry I guess there exist people who like punishing themselves for some reason I guess.
>>
I'll be honest with you op get a 6 or a 5 se if you can so you have the better device, the 5s Will be a good phone but it's older hardware and slow down after awhile. The 5s is awesome, but you'll probably have a better experience with iOS if you get a newer faster device, that my 2 cents from a user of both good luck :D
>>
For most people, I would recommend an iPhone. It looks like you would be one of those people. Android has a few advantages, like being able to install your own firmware (Cyanogenmod) and allowing apps deeper access to the system (so apps can draw over the screen, replace default apps, and you can install apps from outside the store without a computer). But Android manufacturers rarely update their flagship phones for more than 18 months and almost never update their other phones, plus Android is easier to fuck up. Unless you need the extra features, an iPhone will be pretty comfy.
>>
>>55403449
see >>55403311
>>
>>55403345
LMAO this.

Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>55403311
> Torrenting
I have a pc for this but I did use my flex 2 for torrenting animu before I got my pc. Shit is convenient as fuck as I know iOS doesn't permit this.

> Battery
That's one thing I'm afraid about. I want to use my phone less and interact with the outside world more so I am picking a phone that I know I might not like for media consumption (again i have my pc for this) and more for taking pics, music, calls, messaging and light gaming. But I fear that doing anything intensive lol the battery. Not sure how well a 1.5 mah battery can handle since I can get through a day with a 3.0 mah of my flex.

>>55403345
But i do want app suggestions anon senpai ;3 and no one has suggested anything yet.

>>55403420
If i end up liking iOS more I probably will. I mostly use Google apps and iOS has it all minis rewards which is gonna suck cause i earned about $50 in two years which paid for a lot of apps.

>>55403449
Actually i always loved Androids features even though some of its shortcomings are apparent. And i was going to get a Moto Z with the jbl Moto mod. Bit my phone is on the brink of death sooner than i expected. I hope i like iOS.
>>
>>55403496
Then get the phone anon recommended to you in >>55403051

I own one and battery life is amazing. I can easily get almost 3 days of battery life if I only use it to call/text + light web browsing.

Not sure what you have against ZTE, they make good phones. My Warp Elite has given 0 problems and I've been using it for about 3 months now.

If you plan to do any kind of gaming then a 3,000 mAh battery and 2GB of RAM is pretty much a requirement.
>>
File: gdgdfgdfgdgdfg.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
gdgdfgdfgdgdfg.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
There are at least 9 phones with a 720p screen, 8 GB internal storage, SD slot and 2 GB ram, and two phones with a 1080p screen, 12/16 GB internal storage, SD slot and 3-4 GB ram for the same price ($170 for the 4 ram/16 internal one), you fucked up big time, never fall for the apple meme, their devices sans the newest flagships are subpar as fuck, and even those pale to android/windows devices.
>>
>>55403624
>muh 440PPI
>muh RAM
Why do you feel the need to share your uneducated opinion with others on a chinese basket weaving forum?
>>
>>55402771
have fun with your objectively inferior app store and no replaceable battery
>>
>>55403721
see >>55403311

Having little RAM is not the only problem with iPhones.
>>
>>55403534
Dude I'm a boost mobile dealer and at my store we don't sell any ZTE phones for the specific reason that they are a terrible company. Even their flagships takes ages to get updates.

I know you might have had a good experience with one or two phones. But I've dealt with a large amount of customers against them.

Also i don't want a phone just for storage. Im passed that. I have 10gb of 4g for $35. I use spotify and Pandora (which the latter doesn't count against data) and I'll use Google photos backup. I have 32gb of storage on my lg flex but only use about 7gb. I just don't need a power house phone anymore. I do everything on my pc and watch everything on its monitor now.
Also I already ordered the phone .. just wanted some suggestions. Lmao 40 comments in and no one has offered any advice on apps. Good god this is what /g has turned into.

This place was a lot more fun when the Xperia threads were looking up left and right.
>>
>>55403624
I no longer care for 4k on my phone since I do everything on my pc anyway. And i don't need that much storage because I'll mostly bw using this for music (which i can stream) and photos (which i can back up)

And according to all the videos I've seen. 1gbbram holds up well minus multitasking between apps but I've played all GTA games on my phone and i have nother app that comes in as intensive.

>>55403745
I've never owned a phone long enough to replace it's battery.
>>
>>55403836
dumbass, enjoy a lifetime of deep regret. I used to own an iPhone 6 and it was the worst experience in my life. You're ordering a phone worse than that.

Just know that we warned you when you can't make it to lunchtime without your shitty iPhone dropping to 20% charge.
>>
OP is just an apple shill, sage & abandon thread
>>
>>55403871
You just wont fucking understand do you? If you go apple then make sure its either the newest one or last years model WITHOUT upgrading the ios, 1080p aint 4k either, you made a poor decision, just accept it and move on, hell, dont even post here if youre gonna be so thickheaded.
>>
>>55403311
Get a load of this guy

m8, its fucking clear that you neer had an iPhone in your life. This picture just proves, pure poorfag delusional argument.

Almost none of these points make sense.

Every single time you post it you use a different story saying. Last time you said you had two iphone 6s.
>>
>>55403891
I've regret leaving certain loved ones that would have helped my lie substantially, not a phone.

>>55403906
> This is my first iOS device
> Op is an apple shill
Okay

>>55403913
> You just won't fucking understand do you?
I probably should have commented that i was gonna keep the phone for about a year. $150 for a nice quick phone ain't bad !

And even if it does slow down it wont be too bad since again it's $150. I've spent double that on my Flex 2.

No i didnt make a poor decision because you feel so much hatred towards a phone company lol and for the users that decide to give something new a shot.

> Don't post here if you're gonna be so thickheaded
Welcome new friend.
Also most people here have suggested getting a terrible Chinese botnet company over a pretty decent phone (according to a lot of reviews) so of course ignore everything else because it's an iPhone and must be hated right? Alright.
>>
>>55403965
And you think OP isn't lying? How do we know this isn't all just a giant ruse to get get his few cents from apple for shilling for them?

The image still holds true btw, I owned an iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, and SE. Yeah, I roll deep in those Benjamins my friend. Sadly it turns out iPhones are fucking dogshit and I wish I had realized that sooner. Now apple has gotten their money and I can't take back those shitty purchase decisions. I love my HTC though.
>>
File: 1461964178472.png (152 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1461964178472.png
152 KB, 500x749
>>55403300
This.
>>
>>55403311
>>55404015

>cost as much as any phone with comparable specs
>true
>true
>not really, one of the best looking screen on the market. Just because it isnt QHD doesn't mean its shit
>why? because its not 28MP?
>totally not true, specially for the 6s plus and the SE
>based on what?
>iOS browses files using applications, it doesnt need a file browser
>true
>true but you can do everything using the internet
>internet
>internet
>swipe to return is much better
>iOS apps are much better than Android apps in almost every way. Apps also always come first on iOS. Quality>quantity. Better dev support as well. You cant name one relevant app that its not on iOS
>not really, that was with an old iphone 5. See if you can get into a 6s
>>
>>55404055
2 rupees have been deposited in your loo Pajeet.
>>
>>55403986
>I probably should have commented that i was gonna keep the phone for about a year. $150 for a nice quick phone ain't bad !
>And even if it does slow down it wont be too bad since again it's $150. I've spent double that on my Flex 2.

Why waste 150 on something that youre going to replace in a year instead of investing that money in something that will last you a good 5 years or more?

>No i didnt make a poor decision because you feel so much hatred towards a phone company lol and for the users that decide to give something new a shot.

Its not blind hate, shitloads of people and reputable websites have proven just how inferior most apple devices are compared to others of the same price.

>Also most people here have suggested getting a terrible Chinese botnet company over a pretty decent phone (according to a lot of reviews) so of course ignore everything else because it's an iPhone and must be hated right? Alright.

Only 3 of the phones im thinking of are chinese shit, the rest are from OnePlus and Samsung, one is a Winblows phone and the best one is an Xperia
>>
>>55404064
So you use android but you are calling me indian?

Talk about lack of arguments. Why does apple makes you mad faggot?
>>
>>55404069
>phone
>lasting 5 years
That's just crazy unless you're a massive poorfag. 5 years ago Galaxy S2 came out, why would anybody still use it these days?

>and the best one is an Xperia
Clearly never had one. Sony got a horrible quality management and got an even worse software.
>>
>>55404055
Now lets talk about why android is shit

>no software updates
>slow as fuck compared to iPhones
>used by poorfags maily
>no iMessage
>disgusting material design
>google botnet up your ass
>phones arent even properly encrypted, and trying to encrypt it makes it slow as fuck
>no FRP
>no NVMe storage
>shit ram management, cant even compete with 2gb iPhones
>low quality apps
>literally lags

and the list goes on
>>
File: 1457114961209.jpg (1 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
1457114961209.jpg
1 MB, 2272x1704
>>55404140
>iFag has no argument
>can only spew epik maymays
>>
>>55404140
>no software updates
>slow as fuck compared to iPhones
>used by poorfags maily
>no iMessage
>design

ayy, typical ishill response, muh faster than android on the menu only, le art student faec

>google botnet

What is cyanogenmod and other custom roms, unlike apple we can actually remove every trace of google from the phone

Keep making those jews richer though
>>
>>55404140
>used by poorfags maily
A stupid point.

It's pretty sweet actually, probably better looking than current iOS UI.

Rest of your points are correct though. Specially things like encryption and storage speed are ridiculously behind and yet poorfags defend this shit, while bitching about security and performance in other threads.
>>
File: wojak.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
7 KB, 645x773
I wish iOS was available on non-apple hardware.
>>
>>55404167
>poorfag has no arguments
>can only post pictures

truly pathetic. Im not even mad at you because you are clearly underage. Go play video games kid.

>>55404181
>ayy, typical ishill response,
is that your argument?
>muh faster than android on the menu only, le art student faec
Its faster anywhere

>What is cyanogenmod and other custom roms, unlike apple we can actually remove every trace of google from the phone
>having to risk bricking your device to intall a custom rom full of security vulnerabilizes made by some Indian just to make your phone usable
I am jelly
>>
File: 1445789412587.jpg (281 KB, 600x736) Image search: [Google]
1445789412587.jpg
281 KB, 600x736
>>55404217
>defending yearly iOS bricking """"""""""update""""""""" from applel
>>
>>55404214
But hardware is one of the big pros. Look at current Android handsets, all bricks looking the same sans Edge with the pointless edge. The last truly good looking phones were probably M7 and N5.
>>
>>55404234
Yeah sure m8. Whatever you have to tell yourself so you can sleep at night.

>no software updates
lmao
>>
>>55404184
It's funny that Material on iOS Google Apps looks better than Material does on Android. Really goes to show how many fucks Google gives to their own users.
>>
>>55404069
> Why waste 150 on something now ..
Anon I can't afford a high end phone right now. And $150 is still really good for a phone. And I don't want a large phone again. Yes I do agree on the argument of buying the best phone to last many years, but I can't at this moment. Also I do want a phone with a finger print scanner and hey this has it.

> Apples inferiority
I don't know how substantially it'll affect my day to day until I experience the device itself. I wanna give it a chance at least. A reviewers opinions are my final opinion.

> Best one is an Xperia
Sony's display are quite poor. I got a Z3 for a friend the screen looks very... blue. My Flex 2 has spoiled me to AMOLED and I will surely get an AMOLED phone after this iPhone.
>>
>>55404256
Doesn't everybody? I recall the office suite from MS being the best on iOS too. It's given that devs do a better job with better tools for a customer base that isn't mostly poor.
>>
>>55404257
Maybe if you didn't buy a shit phone for $150 every year you could afford a good flagship phone every 3 years.
>>
>>55404140

>Now lets talk about why android is shit
>no software updates
Use a Nexus or flagship, midrange phones are not worth it unless your needs are absolutely bare.

It keeps a consistent design flow across apps, I'll agree it uses up too much screen real estate though.

>google botnet up your as
Everything is a botnet

>>phones arent even properly encrypted, and trying to encrypt it makes it slow as fuck
Source? Only Nexus 6 was slower and that's from media sites reporting it in the beginning.

>>shit ram management, cant even compete with 2gb iPhones

NonnSamsung devices run extremely well with 3 and 4gb of ram.

>>low quality apps
Examples?

>>literally lags
Lol everything lags. And I'm used to it on Windows and Android. If this is serious a complaint of yours then keep using your iPhone mate and stay autistic.
>>
>>55404290
> My flex 2 is my best phone to date ! Sadly the USB connector is burnt out and charging takes roughly 5 hours now and sometimes it doesn't charge

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, eh mate?
>>
>>55404257
For $150-180 you could have had a Moto G4/G4 Plus, thats the one with 3-4 GB ram, 1080p screen, 16 megapixels (if you care about that shit), latest android OS (6.0.1 Marshmallow), SD slot up to 256 GB and 16 GB internal, whats more is that it is fully customizable by now, just root it with a single program, unlock the bootloader in mere seconds and put Cyanogenmod 13 on that shit or update and factory reset before installing all your stuff, you seriously wont find a better phone for at least 3 years.
>>
>>55402983
>mum! Someone is posting without a source again!
>it's OK darling change to reddit where you'll be in your safe place
>>
File: 1446675775537.jpg (548 KB, 811x2475) Image search: [Google]
1446675775537.jpg
548 KB, 811x2475
>>55402771
It depends. Do you want to be associated with pic related?
>>
>>55404294
>keep using your iPhone mate and stay autistic.

>Pushes lagdroid down our throats.
>implying he isn't autistic
>names reasons lagdroid is better, gets buttmad, calls iphone users autistic.

Stfu Autist.
>>
>>55404418
My iphone gets here in 3 days. I haven't used it yet.
>>55404364
> Choosing products based off public reception
>>
>>55404447
I've had an LG l3, l3 second version, LG l5, LG g pro, LG g3, Samsung Galaxy s3, Huawei ascend p6, as android phones.

I then bought an iPhone 6 16gb. Now my daily driver is an iPhone 6s 64gb.
Never looked back at android. iPhone is awesome, you will love it. At first it will feel simple, but you will get used to the ease of use rather quickly. Has a ton of apps. Nice ui. The battery is good, with my use (moderate) it lasts a whole day. Buy a power pack, and you will only love it more.
>>
>>55404537
2 rupees have been deposited in your loo Rajeesh!
>>
>>55404294
>NonnSamsung devices run extremely well with 3 and 4gb of ram.
OnePlus 3 says hi
>>
Ive owned both, the 5s does not perform as well as shills say it does.
>>
>>55402771
>>>/g/fag/
We have a general for this shit now, quit shitting up the board.
>>
I own an edge and a 6s+

I feel android is better for the tech crowd that wants to influence their phone, while iOS is more about reliability.

Android gives you more options, with greater overall potential where's iOS is a slick reliable constant. Depending on where you are in life you'll own either android or IOS.

Personal use my android device is fine.

Business my iOS is the only device I'll use for email/ work applications.

Haven't had a single crash with my iOS since purchasing it last year, edge crashes weekly. This is mainly due to compatibility issues.

When you buy android you are buying open source, that means some of the apps are going to be shit, and will crash to desktop, while others that should be stable still aren't fully compatible with the OS, and will crash. Also updates are somewhat lax for android.

iOS you are purchasing a brand, and all of the perks that come with that. Apple Pay is accepted almost universally now, even rurally while android pay is a joke. Adobe is able to run smoothly on iOS and your spreadsheets and ms documents can all be edited from mobile without fear of the dreaded crash to desktop known as "force close" inherent in android.

You do give up a ton of freedom with iOS, but it's mostly a cosmetic expenditure, somewhat ironic since that is what iPhones are known for.

I'd say buy whatever you are comfortable with anon. Fuck the phone vs phone meme, everything is parallel. If it wasn't there wouldn't be two major companies, one would have become the industry standard by now if there was a clear difference. There simply isn't one.

This is anecdotal evidence however and I'm sure some angry android shill is about to rek me, because they didn't read the bad things I had to say about iOS.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.