[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hi, so today I want to talk about _________ post a topic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: louis.png (272 KB, 601x1016) Image search: [Google]
louis.png
272 KB, 601x1016
>Hi, so today I want to talk about _________

post a topic /g/ doesn't talk about, but should. (technology related)
>>
Homemade rockets
>>
Do people actually care about his Macbook repair videos? I feel like the only reason he gets ant attention is because of his incoherent rants.
>>
the hacker 4chan
>>
>>55391504
Who /hype for copsub launch/ later this year?
>>
>>55391493
https://youtu.be/TLPWqCMb7DE
>>
mentats aka nootropix
>>
Large scale cultural engineering to fix humanity
>>
>rocket engine

rofl, i guess this guy never seen a torch before and thought this shit was somehow special? he used a fucking CNC machine to make it, oh my god post this on reddit, the tryhard is palpable.
>>
>>55391638
this.
>>
hey guys i'm getting sued by apple, i'm so sad guys, help me :(

oops, never mind, just kidding, me and apple were just having the bantz xD
>>
>>55391638
>>55391643
Assmad that you can't make one? There are plenty of other examples around of more traditional methods. You can make solid boosters more easily without any machining, just filling molds. My brother and I made one years ago but only got to fill one mold as we burnt up our hotplate on the second batch. The rocket worked though - about a 10 second burn and flew fairly straight.
>>
how much graphics card threads belong on /v/
>>
Sentient teddy bears
>>
>>55391828
DELETE THIS!!! THEY WILL READ IT AND COME FOR ME!
>>
>>55391601
Homogeneous societies will fix humanity.
>>
File: serveimage-5.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-5.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>55391845
No they just good buddies
>>55391856
Takes too long
>>
>>55391656
He never said he was being sued by Apple you fucking moron idiots on 4chan and reddit inferred that and ran with it with no proof.
>>
File: lolicarl.png (60 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
lolicarl.png
60 KB, 1130x900
>>55391513
Apple cares enough to sue him, so yeah. People care a lot.
>>
>>55391856
It's a pipe dream. There will never be racially homogeneous societies again. Deal with it.
>>
ROBOTICS
>robot wars /g/ championship incoming
>>
i don't get what the appeal
> short , balding italian with greasy hair talking about random motherboard stuff and never gets to the point
> hi let me tell you about X
blah blah blah <stuff that no one cares about > random rumbling X
>>
personal hygiene technology
>>
Virtual reality without shitposting or waifus.
>>
opinions on google go and why its the superior backend language
>>
>>55393365
>Apple cares enough to sue him
except they didn't.
>>
>>55394302
That's like a burger without cheese.
>>
>>55394413
But I eat burgers without cheese every week? It's not that uncommon.
>>
>>55394413
Except it's fucking hard to actually have a discussion about VR on here or /v/ without people calling it shit and/or a gimmick because they saw that fucking Crowbcat video.

I want to talk with people who actually have their Rift or Vive. I want to discuss the software, and its potential applications. I want to talk about people's experiences, I want people to suggest games or applications.

But all the discussions end up being is arguments about whether or not VR is a gimmick, like some Sisyphean uphill battle against 12-year-olds who've never put on a headset in their lives and can't speak in anything but buzzwords.

yes I mad
>>
>>55391504
Go to bed Kim Jong-un
>>
>remix os
the guy who ported android to x86 knows linux is only unpopular on pcs and tries to change it
>>
PCB reverse engineering
>>
>>55391695

That's the whole fucking point nerd, you can't use shop oxygen to launch a rocket, hence it's not a rocket engine, it's a torch.
>>
>>55395720
Theres oxygen in the atmosphere dumbass you just have to get it up there hence solid boosters

Proud to be a nerd faggot
>>
SDR
Radios in general
Please. Every diy radio thread dies within a few hours
>>
I tried watching the video where he supposedly talks about apple screwing him
I kept fast forwarding and the entire thing was him talking about his parents calling him a loser and him being a loser
>>
Literally anything that doesn't involve consumerism
>>
>>55391493
dragon dildos
>>
Told you niggas, he knows he is in trouble because he pirated schematics and apple software.

Anyways I like his new schematics.
>>
>>55396524
You need to have a background on his way to talk about shit to understand, it was fucking clear he was telling us "apple is going to butt rape me for pirating their stuff, good bay!"
>>
>>55391493
Gentoo
>>
>>55391493
our lord and savior the spring framework
>>
>>55398798
>Told you
it was the most obvious thing, you retard.
>>
>>55399058
Sure, that's why /g/ was saying he was being sued for repairing without being authorized like fucking morons for 24 hours.
>>
>>55399072
>/g/ was saying
>/g/ is a hivemind
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>55399188
I was the only one telling them to stop being retarded and that he used to boost on his videos about pirating software and schematics from chinese websites, FUCK YOU, if you weren't here when shit was going down you can't say shit.
>>
>>55399203
>I was the only one telling them to stop
because the rest of us (non-autistic people) didn't bother to solve captchas for such nonsense.
>>
>>55399218
>I knew the answer to the teacher questions, I just didn't bother to raise my hand, I swear.
>>
>>55399230
lol, is that really comparable? what did you gain by shitposting against shitposters claiming apple could sue someone for repairing devices?
>>
>>55399254
>For real brain, we knew the answer! don't doubt our self.
>>
File: autism.jpg (24 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
24 KB, 277x296
>>55399268
>>55399230
>>55399203
>>55399072
jesus christ, why is /g/ filled with the worst kind of autistic retards?
>>
>>55399293
It's been this way for the longest time. Even before it was overrun with /v/ kiddies and Reddit.
>>
>>55399293
>>55399445
Look the real cancers is here.

If you don't like you can leave to reddit or any other safe zone.
>>
The decentralization of all elements of the web.
>>
>>55399459
Did you not read what I said, or are you just trying to b8 like a retarded faggot?
>>
File: Lightning disembarking.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lightning disembarking.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>55391493
Virtual Reality waifus with human-like capabilities of holding conversations.
>>
>>55396565
>Literally anything that doesn't involve consumerism
Every Linux thread?
>>
>>55394347
Because they knew it would result in tons of negative backlash.

Believe me, if Lewis had 100 subscribers as opposed to nearly 200,000 it would have been an entirely different story.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.