[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
79583629 >being stuck in a career related to CS id rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465697230618.jpg (18 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1465697230618.jpg
18 KB, 470x470
>being stuck in a career related to CS

id rather be a neet
>>

>>79583692
Have you done CS work? The money is great but most people get tired of the work after a few years. Talk about soul-sucking

>>79583921
Why? can you paint me a picture of the typical day or link to a blog/article that describes why CS stuff is soul-crushing? it seems like it would be comfortable work

>>79584045
Do you think sitting in front of a computer for long hours typing out code is fun?

Do you think it sounds fun?

>>79584469
If you have an access to an electric kettle, nice music, and take intermittent physical activity breaks it could be okay, I guess.

Better than using the internet while earning zero money

I fell for the computer science meme but unlike the 50% of the sperglords who do cs I'm good at it and I found a good job. However I totally agree college is a scam and not worth the cost, especially since you can teach yourself everything using the Internet. You pay for the name and the networking

My friend studied engineering. He got a job that pays well doing diagnostics on predator planes. He can't wait for the day he can quit. STEM jobs definitely have their drawbacks. It can become mind-numbing work

Tell me what do you think of this conbertation /g/
I will want to kill my self if i work coding?
>>
>>55388143
Neat.
>>
>>55388151
>>55388151
Sorry im in my shitty phone
>>
For at least 2 years I have no interest in going back for more. Right now I want to put distance between me and sold me down the river overlords
>>
>>55388143
either this is bait or you are living in a cheap imitation of the meme that grants me the freedom to live a great life
>>
>>55388270
>>55388667
Wut?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.