[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tech support because I'm an normie autist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 34-315-164-13.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
34-315-164-13.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
Hey /g/, I'm a poorfag that just acquired a new acer aspire vn7-591g-792u laptop. I was playing some vidya and it shut off randomly. I tried to hit the "reset battery" button but it did nothing. The charge indicator doesn't light up when I plug it in. How fucked am I?
>>
Take out battery
Plug in computer without battery
Try powering on
If it don't work put the battery back in replug it to the charger and turn it on
Fixes shit like this 90% of the time
>>
>>55387427

I can't take the battery out. All this laptop has is a "reset battery" button that you have to push in with a pin. Retarded, I know, but it's all I have to work with at the moment.
>>
>>55387432
?? Why would you buy a piece of shit like that
Return it and get a /g/ approve thinkpad
>>
>>55387457
Didn't buy it. I'm just a poorfag that was graciously bought a laptop that I didn't choose to help study and play some light vidya.
>>
>>55387457
Also, nice meme.
>>
>>55387391
Let it rest for a while, then try again.
>>
>>55387498

I've let it sit for an hour now. Just tried again and nothing. Should I just let it sit overnight and try in the morning or is that pointless?
>>
>>55387523
Absolutely no response from the laptop?
Did you try smacking it?
>>
>>55387542
Absolutely nothing. I mean, I've tried everything but that so...
>>
>>55387549
You sure it's not the charger? Test with a voltmeter?
>>
>>55387565
I think there's a voltmeter around here somewhere so I'll check in the morning. Thank you anon, I'm retarded so I never would have thought of that.
>>
>>55387565
That sounded sarcastic as fuck but it wasn't. Thanks!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.