[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where'd you order your parts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: us_new_logo.png (19 KB, 216x102) Image search: [Google]
us_new_logo.png
19 KB, 216x102
What site did you /g/ents order your computer parts from?
>>
Mix of Newegg, Amazon, and .performance-pcs.com
>>
Everything from China because of the free worldwide shipping.

/csg/ is a godsend
>>
>>55387261
But do they have free worldwide return shipping when it breaks after a month or turns out to be half the advertised performance?
>>
>>55387239
This.
>>
>>55387352
I'll think about that when it happens.

In my 29 years of life I've never used any kind of warranty so i don't give a fuck about buying used/refurbished now.
>>
File: xxx.jpg (136 KB, 1316x725) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
136 KB, 1316x725
idealo.de
it will compare the different stores and give me the best price. They also show the price development so I know how far it will drop when its on sale.
>>
>>55387386
I've gotten a few raw deals from Chinese sellers.
>LCD panel that has irritating image retention issues -- turned out to be intentionally mislabeled and was actually the brand I was trying to avoid due to known image retention issues among other things
>USB 3.0 flash drive that was completely dead on arrival
>SSD from ebay that was cheap for the time, but had like 25 MB/s reads and writes
>MP3 player that worked fine but had the crappiest imaginable UI
>numerous screwdrivers that wear out after 2 uses
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.