[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows is and will always be the superior operating system.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: received_1047006408670346.gif (936 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
received_1047006408670346.gif
936 KB, 350x233
Windows is and will always be the superior operating system. I work with Linux cucks everyday and the only thing they can say is muh page file muh less ram resources

>Better and more functional gaming experience

>Much better and way more stable graphic drivers capable of pushing the video card to the max

>Virtual Machines work way better in Windows with apps like VMWare and VirtualBox

>Applications go far in compatibility which ranges decades ago. I can open windows xp and even Windows 95 apps on a modern Windows 10 OS.

>Applications are tend to be built for Windows first and receive better treatment from developers

>Linux is for try hards who think they look different and show off a hipster vibe while they show me their elitle haxor skills. Saddly it doesn't work on the ladies now, does it?

>Windows is the most used operating system running in the most profitable businesses in the US.

>Open Source is a sham. In Windows you can make your own open source apps.
>>
You can't run Window 95 apps on Windows 10 shithead
>>
>>55386430
nice try pajeet
>>
>>55386430
>Windows is and will always be the superior operating system.
Wrong on the first claim.
Second claim is unverifiable.
>>
Ten M$ points were deposited to your account Rajesh.
>>
>gayming
>Much better and way more stable graphic drivers capable of pushing the video card to the max
CUDA is on the same level of performance on my machine
>Virtual Machines work way better in Windows with apps like VMWare and VirtualBox
>no kvm and pci passthrough
and both of these apps are availible for linux
>Applications go far in compatibility which ranges decades ago. I can open windows xp and even Windows 95 apps on a modern Windows 10 OS.
you can't lol
that spot goes to OS X, sorry

Whatever, OS X trumps other OS
>>
>>55386430
>I work with Linux cucks everyday
How about you stop gaming on the job and do your fucking job instead
>>
>>55386430
>Linux
>page file
begone, obvious windows shill
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.