[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is probably a stupid question, but what is the best way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
This is probably a stupid question, but what is the best way to hook up my laptop to a separate monitor and keyboard so that I can use it like a desktop? I have a Thinkpad T430, but I want to use it with my 23" monitor and Microsoft SideWinder X4 USB Keyboard. I don't even need the Thinkpad to be open; I just want to use it purely for its internal hardware.
>>
Find out if your laptop has a dock available.

If not, you're just going to have to get used to managing cables manually. At least you can throw all USB devices onto a hub first.
>>
>>55385759
You will have to connect monitor with HDI cable and laptop will have to run, you cannot use just it's hardware
For keyboard i don't really know, maybe connect one and see
>>
>>55385759
fuck this cunt
>>
>>55385800
Why so hostile, bro? It's a shame to waste dubs with that attitude.

Also, check out my trips.
>>
>>55385759
She's so pretty
>>
Im in love with this bitch
>>
>>55385805
>>55385808
>you will never be Emma Roberts' flip-flop

Why live?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.