[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /g/ I'm going to my first big LAN to play some CS this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Sup /g/
I'm going to my first big LAN to play some CS this summer and I need some in ear headphones to block the noise and still get decent audio.
The installgentoo wiki doesn't talk about these and googling hasn't come up with any threads about this. I should learn to google better, but in the mean time:
You lot have probably been to LANs and have decent taste in audio. If asked somewhere else I'd probably get recommended marketing-tastic gaming in ears that I don't trust.
Thanks in advance!
>>
PS: My budget is up to $80, but preferably much less since shipping to Slovenia is a bitch
>>
I bought a shure 215e and it's breddy good
>>
>>55377053
>razr
that's why they weren't mentioned
look for a audiophile name like shure, senheiser, audio technica, akg etc.
>>
>>55377186
I tried that with senheiser and when I googled some particular model I saw they were directly competing with Beats
>>
Any IEM would work. And for CS, you wouldn't even need anything particularly fantastic. Buy a set of KZ ATEs for like $15. They sound plenty good enough even for music, they're cheap, and they block outside sound fairly well. I work in a factory with loud ass machinery and I haven't had any issues.
>>
>>55378078
Thanks, man! I guess I forgot to mention the best kind of frequency response range for CS would be V shaped, but
>clear treble exquisite voicals and heavy bass
sounds pretty good. They look cool too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.