[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want you to teach me how to be a great problem solver. I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Yoda-and-Luke-620x410.jpg (54 KB, 620x410) Image search: [Google]
Yoda-and-Luke-620x410.jpg
54 KB, 620x410
I want you to teach me how to be a great problem solver. I will do anything you say, as you say.

Why would you teach me?

You like helping another human being. You like teaching and have some free time. You like knowing that you changed someone's life for the better in one of the most influential ways. You like being needed, followed and respected.

Who am I?

I'm just a regular average normal guy. There is nothing special about me.

What is my goal?

Realistic or not, my short term career goal is to work at Google or Facebook as software engineer. My long term career goal is to create 9 more profitable or useful companies before I hit 50 years old. My goal in life is to die knowing that I did almost everything fun, meaningful, challenging and/or useful things that I could.

Do I have potential?

If you give me actionable, relatively small tasks to complete, I promise I won't disappoint you.

Where am I?

After creating my company, I started to use drugs. I was an addict until few months ago. I somehow finished a BSc in Computer Science during this time. Took Data Structures and Algorithms courses. Got B and C. I cannot solve most of the problems in Introduction to Algorithms.

What do I need?

I basically need you to hold my hand untill I learn to walk. I need you to micromanage me and give me actionable tasks until I reach autonomousity. Then you can decide what to do with me.

(By master, I mean like a kungfu master, in a light hearted way. I don't mean something affiliated with BDSM.)
>>
>>55374979
you're too autistic, sorry.
>>
Yeah no
>>
I started programming with arduino. I created robots and hooked up displays to the arduino. It basically taught me everything I needed to know about basic and advanced programming and hardware.
And it was a great creative outlet too.

Idek where I'm going with this [blog] post, but just fuckin build a robot or something.
>>
Clearly you haven't put off the drugs yet
>>
File: Pm1Fo5n.png (120 KB, 803x420) Image search: [Google]
Pm1Fo5n.png
120 KB, 803x420
>>55374979
I'll teach you, but only if you call me senpai
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.