[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/, when has technology let you down the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: photocopylaptop.jpg (7 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
photocopylaptop.jpg
7 KB, 246x205
/g/, when has technology let you down the most?
>>
>>55372972
technology hasn't but people do every day
>>
My printer always tries to fuck with me when I'm in a hurry. When I got time it works perfectly fine though.
>>
This post is autism tier, but....

She could photocopy that laptop screen if she just laid the screen half on the edge?

>Autism
>Woman problem solving
>>
The most? I'd say navigation app on the go.
iOS Apple Maps failed a few times, Google Maps failed a few times on several droids and also the awful navigation apps on webOS were a horor.

It's extremely shitty when the fucking navigation stops at an XBOXHUEG crossroad or when you are in a hurry.

Inkjet printers are equally shitty.
>>
>>55373094
not really, the light from the scanner will wash out the image on a backlit LCD
ever tried taking a photo of a laptop with a flash camera?
>>
>>55373123
Oh yeah I knew that, wasn't going to summerize why that wouldn't work in full, but it bugged me why she wouldn't lay it flat and on the edge to start.

It's like that pic of that girl trying to stick a 24 pin in through the Mobo Backplate or some shit.
>>
File: file.png (300 KB, 480x805) Image search: [Google]
file.png
300 KB, 480x805
>>55373094
we do not photocopy screens.
>>
>>55373194
yea, probably just one of those stock/ad pictures of people who have made zero attempt at trying to understand what they're doing
i have no idea why they exist
>>
still don't have a realistic cyber vagina or tits
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.