[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started studying computer science this year and the stereotype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: goal body.jpg (127 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
goal body.jpg
127 KB, 620x930
Started studying computer science this year and the stereotype is true: all my classmates are either scrawny weaklings or obese neckbeards.

Any /fit/fags here? How do you deal with being around such pathetic human specimens all the time?
>>
basically what I do is never even notice them
>>
>>55369968
fun fact: usually only about third of those studying computer science actually make it into second year. those are usually the scrawny weaklings that have done nothing but sit at a computer all their life
>>
>>55369968
woah, calm down that (hemorr)roid rage, op
>>
>>55369968
I started out as a scrawny weakling, now I am a fat neckbeard. Stay away from CS. It is not worth it
>>
>>55369988
This. Email is a godsend.

> tfw work with developer who has visible beard dandruff
> you can tell which seat he used in the break room because dandruff on the table with an empty spot where his food tub was
>>
Maybe you go to the wrong uni. My place is just filled with normals and brogrammers that like to work out and show off their muscles to the rest of the guys.
>>
OH NO GOD FORBID THE NERDS HAVE A NICHE
SWEET CHRIST IT'S A FUCKING CATASTROPHE
WE MUST PLUNDER IT AND KILL THE NERDS SO THEY HAVE NO SOURCE OF INCOME OR PRIDE AND JUST FUCKING DIE

DIE YOU PASTY WHITE FUVKS FUKKIN DIE

ARRRRGGJHHHHH I WANNA KILL EVERY FUKKIN NERD HOW DARE THEY HOW DARE THEY THE FUCKIN SHITS

FUVCVVVKKKKK
>>
>>55369968
Most of the scrawny weaklings most likely have celiac. Don't know about the obese ones.
>>
>>55370033
Waste of dubdubs..
>>
>>55369968

Switch to engineering, dweebo.
>>
>>55369968
I cant bench my fatass weight more than three times (175lbs) but I can leg press 425bs for half an hour and then cycle 5 miles in 20 minutes.
>>
from the thumbnail i thought she had a shit ton of fat flabs on her leg
>>
>>55370075
That's hilarious bro
>>
>>55370035
No they just don't eat, idiot
Celiac is a rare disease.
>>
>>55370015
Yeah, I've gained a bit of weight since studying computer science. Problem sets eat at you until the point that you literally stop paying attention to anything in life.
>>
Well OP, you should isolate yourself. Surest way to pass courses and do well on group projects.

>mfw I watched these fags christmas grad every year I was in uni. You fucks are more aspie than the neckbeards.
>>
>>55369968
>Any /fit/fags here? How do you deal with being around such pathetic human specimens all the time?

I beat them up. Then I go lift some more, and then program some more and try to forget how annoying it is that I have to be around out of shape people.
Why can't everyone be radical like me?
>>
I'm going into CS too. Will the people I meet be weird?
>>
>>55370072
Little did anon know his knees were doomed.
>>
/fit/ here. I will say this. In my experience, less autism means more potential for you to be put into public and managerial positions which those autistic neckbeards will never get.

Which means promotions are easier while those pasty white fucks are going to be stuck behind their desk for the rest of their lives. The only interaction they will get with others is out of necessity when somebody needs them to do something.
>>
>>55370001

that's bullshit. most comp sci programs have 90+% graduation rates unless you include itt tech.
>>
>>55370033
Fucking nerd, shut up
>>
>>55370033

that's a wrap. everybody can go home now

/thread
>>
>>55369968
Yeah, I'm studying in Malaysia and it's about the same, just a bunch of scrawny autists constantly shouting memes in real life. But power through it.

Workplaces are much more diverse. I met a bunch of fellow /fit/fags with different workout regiments at the company I worked at, during my internship. Still no grills though
>>
>>55369968
Aye. What I do is do all projects on my own and keep blocking people from any conversation. 90% of all students at my uni disgust me. On top of that, I'm way faster and more efficient doing everything on my own.
>>
>>55369968
Install gentoo, work out while compiling.
>>
>>55371584
tak perlu cakap kau study dekat mana, kitorang taknak tahu :^)
>>
>>55371793
this, group projects sucks tho..
>>
>>55370033
Most of fit is autists trying to lift away the sperg though...
>>
>>55370072
I weigh 300 but can only bench 265
>>
File: 6d5.png (276 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6d5.png
276 KB, 1280x720
>>55370934
I think it's different in America and Europe.

Here they basically let anyone into university who finished high school, but about half of them drop out or fail the first year.

In America due to tuition and SAT and admission tests etc. they only let half of the people who apply in (depending on the school), but then you know those are relatively good students, so most of them will graduate
>>
>>55369968
It's the best. Girls think you're 10x handsomer when you're surrounded by betas.
>>
>>55372508
Too bad there are a handful of 1/10 girls and traps at best.
>>
File: kill jews.jpg (44 KB, 620x429) Image search: [Google]
kill jews.jpg
44 KB, 620x429
>>55372478
>affimative action
>>
>>55370072
>leg press
squat or die.
>>
I love how betas who started lifting think they're not betas anymore.
>>
File: 14674062605230.png (148 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14674062605230.png
148 KB, 500x500
>>55369968
>How do you deal with being around such pathetic human specimens all the time?
By being one of them, i.e. a scrawny weakling, because if you constantly visit the gym, you'll never accomplish anything in CS or SE, because these fields require 100% dedication.

So I suggest you pick some other field and department, like football or whatever the fuck the jocks these days do.
>>
>>55369968
"normal" /fit/ navy dude here. Doing (embedded) CS course filled with scrawny weaklings, displaced marine wildlife of both/all genders, normally build but typical geeks and some metal head Jesus lookalike guys.

>>55372508
Absolutely agree. It's nice to be reasonably "normal".

>>55372770
Luckily I honestly like those 1-4/10 geek nerd girls.
>>
>>55372916
>whatever the fuck the jocks these days do.
We beat the shit out of weedy little IT guys.
>>
>>55373640
And then get shot by the autist when he snaps
>>
>>55373657
is this why they want to ban guns
to remove the only power autists have left?
>>
>>55373640
Cool, where can I subscribe to your blog?
>>
Don't worry OP, you will probably end up dropping out of CS anyway. :^)
>>
>>55369968
>Any /fit/fags
I can never take seriously anyone good looking in tech
>>
Got my bachelor in ICT this week. Class was about 50% great people, and 50% neckbeards.

We started off with a couple of girls but lost them all in the last year.
>>
>>55370119
Not really, it's usually associated with people with type 1 diabetes
>>
>>55373695
Yes, and also to increase the powers of the police state
In fact they use autists to push it
For instance Elliot Rodger was mind controlled by Corey in the house
>>
>>55369968
subtle bait thread
>>
Kek

>Can't be a chad among chads
>Resort to shaming people who don't give a shit
>Realize real chads mock your for being a "nerd"
>Grabs gun
>>>/suicidehotline/
>>
>>55370040
Engineering is filled with bum fluff fedora weaklings who talk about league of legends all the fucking time

Source : I'm majoring in engineering. I've always been kind of a Chad and it almost killed me to be surrounded only with those pasty white fuckers, they're the most pathetic scorn.

If you want real bros you should go to business school. Going there for a year next year, I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>55370016
this is absolutely horrifying

>>55370033
what a faggot
>>
>>55375057

I can't tell if you're trolling or not. You're literally choosing a career over the classmates you have? You sound like the sperg here.
>>
>>55375204
No I've finished engineering school, next year I'm off to business school for some kind of a MBA
>>
>people unironically defending fatfucks in this thread
>>
>>55372478
That makes a lot of sense.

And in 'Murrica, the applicants themselves are whittled down from a larger pool already. There are tons of kids who want to go to college but don't even apply for various reasons (couldn't afford exams/application fees, wasn't in a college-prep oriented curriculum in high school, don't even bother trying because they know the cost even after getting accepted is insane).

Thanks, 'Murrica.

>>55370072
>leg press 425bs
First off, unless you are like 5'0", 175 lbs isn't huge. That's like normal weight class for lifters who are in the 5'8"-5'10" range.

Second, leg pressing 425 lbs at your weight on a standard 45 degree leg press is easier than squatting 185 lbs.
>>
File: 1466799060921.jpg (44 KB, 439x616) Image search: [Google]
1466799060921.jpg
44 KB, 439x616
>>55369968
>How do you deal with being around such pathetic human specimens all the time?
By being a decent human being. How do you deal with being such a pathetic human specimen all the time?
>>
>>55375340
>No I've finished engineering school, next year I'm off to business school for some kind of a MBA
Super common. Most engineering majors I've met these days have their MBA, not engineering.

It's usually just do to ease though. You can sleep through an MBA curriculum, or even get it online if you were super extra lazy (or already a working adult).

Most large companies/firms don't actually care what the masters is in. They just prefer x number of upper management with y number of master's, so, why put up with students who don't even shower regularly for two more years when you can just sit back and get an MBA?
>>
File: 1404313086778.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1404313086778.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>55370072
>>
>>55369968
which one is the goal body op?
>>
>>55375614
What the actual fuck, that are some very bad knees.
>>
I managed to become friends with almost the only athletic guys in my comp sci program, by accident.
>tfw you're a little weakling but they like you
>>
>>55375920

From what I remember, this was part of some rehabilitation program. I could just be talking shit though.
>>
>>55375920
You're not supposed to stretch out completely like that because you run the risk of them bend them backwards like that girl did, doesn't matter what shape they're in
>>
>>55375494
I didn't say I was a special snowflake though. As for the business school, I live in France where employers literally worship labels and I don't want to live abroad, plus I like to get out and meet new people
>>
>>55370355
>The only interaction they will get with others is out of necessity when somebody needs them to do something.
>implying that's not what I want
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.