[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KickassTorrents Removed More Than 1 Million Torrents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: shitasstorrents.png (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shitasstorrents.png
44 KB, 500x500
>As the largest torrent site on the Internet, KickassTorrents (KAT) has become the go-to spot for millions of filesharers.

>Like many other torrent sites, KAT is often used to share pirated files, much to the frustration of copyright holders.

>However, unlike other sites such as The Pirate Bay, KAT accepts DMCA takedown notices. This means that rightsholders have the option to remove infringing content from the site.

>This option hasn’t gone unnoticed by the site’s users, who sometimes see their uploads disappearing in real-time. In other cases, it can make it quite hard to find the latest episode of one’s favorite TV-show.

>To find out how many DMCA requests the site processes, we asked the KAT team for an overview.

>According to KAT’s official figures, 15,794 torrent files were deleted over the past week, and 55,238 for the most recent month. This means that at the current rate, the site removes more than half a million torrents per year.

>Since the site started to keep track of the number of deleted torrents, which is a few years ago, well over a million torrents have been purged from the site. 1,200,313 to be precise.

https://torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-removed-more-than-1-million-torrents-160701/

Why does /g/ still use this fucking shitty torrent site?
>>
>>55369868
You must be over the age of 18 to use this site.
>>
>
>>
>>55369868
Because I don't want to pay for a private tracker just to torrent
>>
>>55369920
>pay for a private tracker

nobody pays to use those, dumbass.
>>
I find all aggresively-copyrighted content to be shit anyways.
>>
>>55369959
ok freetard
>>
>>55369943
stop lying you piece of shit, wasting dozens of hours and being stressed all the time about cuck mods isnt worth it either
>>
>>55370279
i use OS X

Apple doesn't remove their OS' torrents unlike MS
>>
>>55370319
I haven't paid a dime to any private tracker and I have never worried about a mod. Been using private trackers for over 3 years now. 10 of them to be exact.

What are you even talking about?
>>
>>55370349
thats because apple makes money from their hardware, not their software.
>>
>>55370356
Anon, can you explain to me how to use private trackers?
>>
>>55370489
>join
>download stuff
>seed
That's about it
>>
>>55370497
>join
barely possible
>seed
literally impossible
>>
>>55370497
Yeah but join what?
>>
>>55370497
>seed
See, that's where I have problems...
>>
nah, just use rutracker
>>
>>55370497
>seed
My upload speed is so low that i'd need a seedbox
>>
>>55370513
> join what
literally
>>
>>55370509
>every tracker is what.cd
My ratio's ~5 on animebytes and ~30bil on IPT (if you really count it as a private tracker, I see it as more of an in between general tracker for TPB replacement)
>>
Because artists are the most valuable asset of western society and deserve a literal lifetime of profit for every copy of their work

Muslims also hate music. Do you want to be a muslim?
>>
>According to KAT’s official figures, 15,794 torrent files were deleted over the past week, and 55,238 for the most recent month. This means that at the current rate, the site removes more than half a million torrents per year.
>current rate
>"Removed
Should be remove since the numbers obviously haven't always been so high

Fucking click bait retard shit
>>
>>55369868
so what? its a decent torrent site, i ussualy find what i look for on there, do you have any better alternative torrent site?
>>
>>55370552
(You)
>>
>>55369868
>Why still use KAT?

Because I'm a user, not an uploader, and I most often find what I want on KAT despite their DMCA policy.

Also, The Pirate Bay lost a lot of traffic when they were taken down (for an extended period) like ~2 years ago, so now they have less content than they used to. I still use TPB, but only if it isn't found on KAT.
>>
>>55370515
>>55370537
>not just using free trial vps's as seed boxes
Fucking retards
>>
>>55370537
>can't afford 2dollars a month
I don't get you guys at all
>>
>>55370497
if joining a private tracker was just "go there, make an account, maintain a ratio of at least 1.0", I could do it.

I'm under the impression that it isn't like that though, and you have to know someone who can give you an invite, and have references and accounts on other private trackers, and sometimes you can't join at all no matter what because they cap the number of accounts and such.
>>
>>55370768
>paying2pirate
I don't get you at all
>>
>>55370793
It entirely depends on the tracker. Some are strict, some are really lax, some are in between. Some are hard to get into, some are easy, some are again, in between.
>>
>>55370793
This.

My upload speed is complete shit on my internet, but honestly I'd pay a couple bucks a month for a seed box if I could. The issue is that getting into private trackers means getting an invite and going through hoops in a lot of cases. For somebody like me that maybe torrents a few GB a week it's not worth the effort.
>>
>>55370733
KAT is my backup for when tpb refreshes it's list for seed/leach
>>
>>55370809
You torrent to save money, right? $24/year is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying all the shit you torrent.
>>
>>55369959
this
I've only gotten DMCA'd because friend's normie movies..
I just taught them to torrent, should have a long time ago.
>>
>>55370515
Stop being poor and buy a cheap box for seeding. There's people on top private trackers who seed over 1000 torrents on a RasPi3 with an attached hard drive.
>>
>>55370982
>paying to pirate
>>
>>55371000
That's not paying to pirate you loser. That's buying the hardware you need to do what you want, like buying a GPU to play games.
>>
>>55371000
>lolxDDD everything should b free
>not paying a small fee to make using better trackers easier
Man are you ever shortsighted
>>
>>55369868
>not using a aggregate site

torrentz.eu
>>
>>55369868
WE KNOW BUTFACE!
They have been doing that for quite a while, torrentz also.
Use rarbg.
>>
>>55369920
>He can't climb the pyramid without paying
WEEEEW!
>>
>>55370768
Where are there any seedboxes that are $2/month?
>>
Private tracker users are scum of this earth
>>
>>55371352
Just buy a fast VPN with 0 logs policy so you can browse anything and you don't get in trouble with the fucking pigs.
>>
>>55371379

But then I'd be limited by my shitty Canadian internet
>>
File: bit che screenshot.jpg (197 KB, 1131x775) Image search: [Google]
bit che screenshot.jpg
197 KB, 1131x775
>>55371225
>not using a dedicated app to search and download torrents.
>>
>>55371392
Then pay faster service, with seedbox you'd still get shafted at your end and fuck all private trackers with nasty ratio rule!
>>
>>55369868
So? They cover their ass legally and still offer you tons of free shit, and you're bitching that they don't have ALL the free shit available 100% of the time?

>>55370497
>join
Why would I hold a fucking interview to download stuff?

>seed
So wasting electricity and raping my shitty bandwidth further? No, thanks.

>>55370768
>paying even one cent for free stuff
>>
>>55371412
>he uses public torrent sites like the biggest mexnigger. Is yo back wet?(rhetorical )
>>
>>55371440
>dont live in country infested with mexicans, niggers, and draconian copyright laws.
>unaware that bitche works with private trackers
>>
removing a shitload of torrents just makes it a game of whack a mole. the site is still up. you can still upload more torrents.

if you're a leecher and this is too complicated for you, then go buy content, you fucking retarded shithead.
>>
>>55371428
>Why would I hold a fucking interview to download stuff?
So you don't have to sift through shit. You really don't know how good private trackers are till you use one. Besides, again, you're assuming all of them are the same. Only some require interviews. You seem to be quite opinionated on them for how little you know. You shouldn't do that for anything.
>>
>>55371525
not him, but
>So you don't have to sift through shit
this is not a good answer. filtering and sorting tools are extremely well-developed at this point. i can't imagine what kind of handicap (either literal or figurative) you must be operating under to consider this a compelling benefit

>you really don't know until you use one
i'm guessing at this point that it's more because you're not trying to articulate it very hard (or you're bad at it)
>>
>>55371548
>you're not trying to articulate it very hard
Pretty much. You think I care if some random guy on the Internet joins a private tracker? It's not like I get paid to do this or anything. If it ever really sounds appealing you and the others I've replied to are more than capable of looking into it yourself. I mean it's not like /g/ doesn't have private tracker generals and google isn't a thing or anything.
>>
>>55371525
>So you don't have to sift through shit.
But I never had to. I found whatever I wanted with public trackers without problems, for decades now. If there is something more rare, googling for five minutes always did the trick.

Though guess it helps not being an autists who can't listen to music that isn't FLAC or watch anything under 4k.

>You really don't know how good private trackers are till you use one.
Platitudes like that certainly don't help to see their greatness. So it's "easier" to find stuff, more likely to be in better quality too, what else is there?

>Besides, again, you're assuming all of them are the same.
Is my assumption that the joining process goes beyond "click on site, register" wrong? Is my assumption about usual rules like seed ratio wrong?
>>
Only private tracker i've ever used is BakaBT. Haven't watched da animay in a while so TPB and KAT get the job done.
>>
>>55371475
But you don't have any.
>>
nyaa.eu > all your other shitty torrent sites
>>
>>55371485
they should word filter the whole site and 90% of Kat would be gone in a day.
>>55371631
not private
>>
>>55371597
>Though guess it helps not being an autists who can't listen to music that isn't FLAC
Instead of making fun of people who download FLAC why not actually learn what its purpose is. Sure you can listen to it, but that's not even why a lot of people download it.
>Is my assumption that the joining process goes beyond "click on site, register" wrong?
It entirely depends on the site. Some you have to interview, or you can get an invite. Some you just fill out a small form and you're in as long as you're not retarded. Some you just provide proof that you're not a leech and you're in. There's a ton of private trackers out there and no laws or anything that say they all have to function even remotely similarly. You shouldn't expect anything of one just because you heard about another that does such things.
>Is my assumption about usual rules like seed ratio wrong?
It again depends on the tracker. There are private trackers where you could rock a .2 ratio for a year and still continue using it, others don't even let you come close to that.
>>
>>55371673
>Sure you can listen to it, but that's not even why a lot of people download it.
Obviously, though my comment was directly to the basket cases that think it has better quality. Though since we touched FLACs, for somebody with a shitty internet and no desire to achieve huge files, the prevalence of them on private trackers would be even a downside for me. Shit, even on public ones, it's way too common when it comes to classical music.

>You shouldn't expect anything of one just because you heard about another that does such things.
>It again depends on the tracker.
Fair enuff.
>>
If I can't find it on KAT I can find it on Bing just by appending title/name and +torrent.

There's ALWAYS some shitty obscure torrent server out there in Eastern Eurabia that has what I want.
>>
>>55371731
Get better internet, kid
>>
>>55371768
Maybe if you only watch shitty mainstream movies
>>
>>55371979
Why would I pay more for something that won't give me any noticeable benefit?

>>55371983
Feel free to name couple hipster artsy movies that can't be found after two minutes of googling.
>>
Private trackers are an autistic shitfest and it's really not worth the trouble joining one just so I can watch some arthouse Korean movie from the late 80's.
>>
>>55372069
Foreign movies are very, very tricky to find in good quality. Most foreign films I can get my hands on are xvid dvd rips or mkvs of less than 2gbs which suck ass.
>>
>>55372120
>I'm a retard who can't handle rules because I have ADHD and emotional issues.
>>
>>55372069
Feel free to name movies you haven't been able to find on public trackers, since you won't be able to relate to any movie that somebody names for you.
>>
Tpb
>>
>>55372134
>Foreign movies are very, very tricky to find in good quality
That's true though a lot of the older stuff doesn't even exist in higher quality. Hell, even movies from 2000s like Naboer, there was only a DVD release.

>>55372701
>Feel free to name movies you haven't been able to find on public trackers
From the recent ones there was only Córki dancingu (not exactly artsy but should count as rare) which was available from some polish site as direct download. The Russian version from War and Peace or stuff from Tarkovsky on the other hand is pretty easy available on public trackers. As are newer movies like Plemya. The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover is easy to find too.

I am not really into movies so have no idea what you'd consider artsy enough desu. Just name your super rare hipster movie that is totally unavailable on normal ways.
>>
>>55371418
>Then pay faster service
That's not always possible you dumb fucking nigger. Unless i want to invest $50k in fiber for the most of my road, it's impossible to get more then 2 mbps up here, and keep in mind that i actually need some of those for other stuff than torrenting.
>>
>>55369868
>largest torrent site on the Internet
>KickassTorrents
>>
>>55369868
>using KAT
>2016
TPB or kill yourself.
>>
Torrent uploaders should place a listing on 2 places, kat and an indexer like pirate bay that doesn't remove. Problem solved.
>>
>>55376066
>Problem solved
your comment is idiotic. as per your reasoning, the obvious solution would be to not use kat. simple.
>>
>>55376107

Kat is the most popular and commonly accessed site, it can't be ignored. More exposure, more torrenter's, more healthy and longer lived torrents.
>>
>>55370509
>oh my god it's so hard to join wcd
>on my god it's so hard to seed!!!
>>
>Why does /g/ still use this fucking shitty torrent site?
/g/ doesn't use public trackers. You're thinking of the shitheads that come in other boards for tech support and consumer hardware recommendations.
>>
>>55376138
>longer lived torrents
In your fucking dreams. Most peers are hit-and-runners.
>>
HOW LONG UNTIL SOMEONE MAKES A P2P CLIENT THAT INCLUDES ALL THE TORRENTS INSTEAD OF DEPENDING ON A FUCKING WEBSITE THAT CAN BE TAKEN DOWN AT ANY TIME! REEEEEEE
>>
>>55369868
People still use this site?
>>
>>55370497
>Seeding

Yeah no, I don't want my inbox full of copyrighted letters.
>>
>>55376371

That's now how private trackers work.
>>
ITT: I'm to lazy to get into private trackers and argue about things I have no idea about

If everything is so wonderful on public trackers, just fucking stay there, but then don't come back due to DCMA claims, shitty speeds, no seed retention and low quality everything.
>>
>>55376484
>DCMA claims
How does it feel living in an plutocracy?
>>
>>55376371
Private trackers have private swarms. I see a total of ~15TB through ~4600 torrents across ~15 different private trackers. I regularly use 3+ TB of bandwidth a month on my home connection alone, and over the past year that I joined my first tracker I have gotten 0 letters. Not a single warning from my ISP.
>>
>>55369868
Kickass has gone to shit
Pirate bay is shit
Most trackers have gone to shit
Torrents still werk - but without centralisation they will soon go to shit
>>
>comment "thanks" with an animated emoticon on a private tracker
>get PMs hating on me instantly
Fucking hell man. I respect my old man's patience about private trackers, I'd have jumped ship instantly if that happened.
>>
>>55375432
>N word

Please go back to /pol/, we don't need nasty racists here.
>>
>>55376918
>pls dont say any racist shit
>is on 4chan
You have to be 18 or older to visit this site.
nigger
>>
>>55377095
>3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies,
Don't forget to report posts that break the rules.
>>
>>55376607
What client you have and how much cpu and ram it takes?
>>
where all of those removed because of dmca or is that the total number of removed torrents?
I imagine a lot of shit just gets removed because of no seeds
>>
>>55377220
I use deluge on my dedicated server (which I use for more than torrenting) and transmission on my home connection. Transmission uses very little CPU unless transferring large amounts of data. Also I have the cache set to 512 MB, but you can set it to as low as like 64 MB. It generally respects that limit except on it's own transmission needs between 5-200 MB depending on the amount of torrents you have loaded. Currently my transmission is using around 650 MB of memory with a 512 MB cache and 3100 torrents. And I'm uploading at 15 different files at 4 MB/s and this is taking 6% of 1 core on a 5820k.

Deluge eats CPU and RAM like no tomorrow but it's also python, so it's expected.
>>
>>55376371
>I don't want my inbox full of copyright letters
Which is why you should use private trackers.
>>
>>55377373
Thank you, I wanted to know because I'm choosing which client I should use next, based on performance.
>>
>>55377616
I highly recommend transmission. It's incredibly stable even at large torrent amounts. In a whole year it hasn't crashed once. Performance wise I think rtorrent is hard to beat, but transmission comes close.
>>
>>55377216
You are a massive fucking faggot.
>>
>>55377651
>transmission
Wasn't it available on Windows too?
>>
because its still a good source for torrents

torrents arent just about downloading pirated content
>>
>>55377868
There is a (crappy) Transmission-Qt build.
>>
>>55377868
There's an official client for windows now

https://download.transmissionbt.com/files/

Check the bottom for the .msi
>>
>>55371000
>everything should be free
Fucking kys you useless commie
>>
>>55378106
>freedom = communism

sure thing, buddy!
>>
>>55378171
Freedom doesn't mean getting things for free.
>>
>>55376195

A lot, sure, but I still download content from torrents 7 years old or older.
>>
>>55371673
What are some private trackers that don't have any ''laws''?
>>
File: 1460186190098.png (272 KB, 522x569) Image search: [Google]
1460186190098.png
272 KB, 522x569
>public torrenting
>torrenting in the first place
>>
>>55369868
>Why does /g/ still use this fucking shitty torrent site?

Because if they can't be assed enough to DMCA, they probably don't care to go after downloaders.
>>
>>55371731

>the basket cases that think it has better quality

It does have better quality you retarded imbecile, Do you even know what FLAC stands for?
>>
>>55370513
Exactly this
>>
>>55370497

this

also, animebytes is fairly easy to get into, just know how torrents work and write a paragraph about three anime/visual novels that you liked that aren't babby-tier shit like Naruto (as that will get you rejected instantly)

the activity requirements are also really lenient, and unlike public trackers, you don't have to worry about copyright notices and/or using a lot of bandwidth due to the lower userbase
>>
File: 1461800428969.png (72 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1461800428969.png
72 KB, 612x491
>there are people that literally pay to pirate 40s thai cinema
How autistic can you be, like literally.
>>
>>55378442
I didn't even need any anime knowledge, I just said something along the lines of I'm just getting into anime and want to build my collection using a good tracker from the start
>>
>>55369943

Seedboxes are serious business anon.
>>
>>55378494
>spend the cost of one Blu-ray/year for a seedbox
>download as many torrents as you want
I fail to see the issue.
>>
>>55369868

still better than wasting my time with power hungry mods on shit private trackers
>>
File: 1466969896624.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1466969896624.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>55378539
>don't spend any money
>still download as many torrents as you want
????
>>
>>55378600
>spend a little to make shit easier
>get better torrents because of it
>no copyright notices to worry about
>can find shit you can't on public trackers
>>
File: läps.jpg (64 KB, 1113x494) Image search: [Google]
läps.jpg
64 KB, 1113x494
>>55378618
>better torrents
Like what
>obscure animal porn you can't find on public trackers
who cares

If you're so dead set on spending money might aswell spend it on the guy who made it.
>>
>>55378663
>like what
quality
>lolxD porn
I'm talking about TV shows and movies.

Now quit frogposting you fucking cancer
>>
>>55378600

if you can find all the material you're interested on public trackers, then obviously you don't need to be using a private tracker and thus aren't the target audience for them
>>
>>55378442
>activity requirements are also really lenient

I got banned for not logging in for a little over 2 months.
>>
>>55378442

>animebytes is fairly easy to get into

AB is impossible to get into because it's closed right now.

>that aren't babby-tier shit like Naruto (as that will get you rejected instantly)

Actually I memed my whole application and they accepted me just fine. You should stop trying to be le edgy anime connoisseur, Naruto is a huge franchise that has sold so much that only a couple can rival it; if you don't mention Naruto (or you actually haven't watched Naruto) you're a scrub and a hipster.
>>
>>55378699
I just logged in for the first time in ~6 months without issue last night, and that's not even the longest I've gone.
>>
>>55378699

You must be so busy that you couldn't spare even 20 seconds in two months. Poor thing.
>>
>>55378701
>AB is impossible to get into because it's closed right now.
Not necessarily impossible, I've got 12 invites.
>>
File: kehistys vanmainen.png (27 KB, 781x685) Image search: [Google]
kehistys vanmainen.png
27 KB, 781x685
>>55378679
>quality
you can find said quality on public tractors
>tv shows movies
again if it's not some hipster shit that nobody gives a fuck about
>>
>>55378701

>You should stop trying to be le edgy anime connoisseur

But I don't watch anime or read manga, I got into AB for other media.

Even with that being said, it's clear that Naruto has a huge negative stigma associated with it, so putting that on any application is a bad idea.
>>
>>55378772
>you can find said quality on public tractors
Are you really telling me that everything you could ever possibly want is available in the highest possible quality? You're just lying to yourself if you really think that.
>again if it's not some hipster shit
Again, it's not.

Basically your argument is self delusion.
>>
File: 1465854801367.jpg (13 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1465854801367.jpg
13 KB, 230x230
Private trackers are scary.
>>
>>55370818
Sounds like a lot of effort for no gain. I can find absolutely everything I want on public trackers and IRC.
>>
>>55378830
Then stick to public trackers. Not everyone's so lucky.
>>
File: ihih.png (25 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
ihih.png
25 KB, 657x527
>>55378801
>the crême de la même is exclusive to private trackers
you can't be this retarded
>>
>>55378854
>the best of the best is always available on public trackers
You can't be this retarded.
>>
>>55372872
Jesus christ. Those are all easy to find on public trackers.
>>
>>55378772

>again if it's not some hipster shit that nobody gives a fuck about

If you can find all the material you're interested on public trackers, then obviously you don't need to be using a private tracker and thus aren't the target audience for them.

You might as well be complaining about why 50% of the population uses menstrual pads. Obviously most of the thread doesn't need to use them because they're guys, but you probably need to as based on your autistic raging over this topic, it looks like you're PMSing right now.
>>
>>55369868
zeronet is the future for public trackers anyways
>>
>>55378880
Moron

>>55378907
So you do admit you need private trackers for your indonesian cave painting fetish and not for the stuff the average user craves
>>
>>55378907
Nobody here watches things that are so niche that private trackers are necessary. Not a single person here or in the private tracker general. They just need to learn how to use Google or IRC.
>>
>>55378958
How can I be a moron if I'm speaking from personal experience. You keep claiming everything's available on public trackers yet I've got shit I never would've gotten my hands on had it not been for private trackers.

Enjoy your delusion.
>>
>>55378979
You're a moron if you think there is some sort of exclusive high quality version of something relevant that isn't available to the public yet only to your underground seedbox funded private tracker.
>>
ITT: public trackers are for curry plebs. If you're using one then you deserve everything bad that is coming your way.
>>
>>55378775

>it's clear that Naruto has a huge negative stigma associated with it

It's an /a/ meme you sperglord, there's no stigma about Naruto. Ironically hating what's popular makes you cool and special.
>>
>>55379001
not the guy you're replying to but he's right. you have no idea of just how much exclusive content private trackers get. you literally have no fucking clue you cheap ass pleb
>>
>>55379001
Again, you're a moron if you think everything you could possibly want is available. I'm not even talking about quality at this point, I'm talking about shit that's not even available as a shitty cam vid quality torrent on a public tracker. I've got content that I would not have in any quality, period, by just exclusively using public trackers.
>>
File: 1375896967003.jpg (59 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
1375896967003.jpg
59 KB, 450x675
>>55369868
>he doesnt know about the forums.
PRO TIPP:
the best torrents on kat do not show up on the index.
you go to the forums where users post magnet links that arent indexed.
QBittorrent even has a plugin that searches the kat forums in addition to the index and gives you the magnet links.
the user posted magnets are not subject to dmca takedowns.
>>
>>55369868
what's better?
>>
>>55379041
Lmao if it was so fucking pupolar and amazing you don't think some moron would have the good sense to fucking get that sick public tracker cred and upload it there?
How fucking deluded you private plebs are is beyond me.
As I said unless it's some fringe crap it's available to the masses if the demand is there.
>>
>>55379001

Neither of the people already shitting on you, but I'm gonna shit on you with a practical example. Find me an encode of the original Evangelion, remastered, in 1080p, 10-bit, and FLAC; bonus points for dual audio. I will check this post in 10 hours only to confirm that you couldn't find it in any public tracker.
>>
>>55379074
>Lmao if it was so fucking pupolar and amazing you don't think some moron would have the good sense to fucking get that sick public tracker cred and upload it there
Lmao you can think that all you want but it simply doesn't happen for everything. Just fucking deal with it you goddamned mongoloid. I don't care if you use public trackers or private trackers, but don't go telling me that public trackers are just as good. It's a blatant lie.
As I've told you repeatedly, I've got shit that simply cannot be found on public trackers. Without being in private trackers, I would have had to either resort to buying it or not having it.
>>
>>55379074
Private trackers usually get content that goes on public trackers hours if not days sooner.
>>
>>55379087
>Evangelion
>anime shit
>not fringe shit for autists
again, nobody cares about your chinese cinema that was made by a group of 60 year old monks
>>
>>55379074

>Lmao if it was so fucking pupolar and amazing you don't think some moron would have the good sense to fucking get that sick public tracker cred and upload it there

That happens all the time and the torrents die because there's not enough people willing to seed very niche stuff. You should be able to figure this out by yourself if you had been using torrents for at least a few months. How new are you?
>>
>>55379074

>Lmao if it was so fucking pupolar and amazing you don't think some moron would have the good sense to fucking get that sick public tracker cred and upload it there?

You know that in that movie tracker that shall not be named you can get the screeners of the movies weeks before they're even on the cinemas right?
>>
>>55379132
>very niche stuff
read the post you replied to again
>>
>>55370356
>>55369943

The only way to get in is pay or do some retarded interview that you could just google the answers for anyways. No thank you.
>>
>>55379162

>he wants to download the stuff that gets you DMCAed from public trackers
>laughingwhores.png
>>
>>55379074

sour grapes because you couldn't get in? what tracker was it?
>>
>>55379125
> monks
> making anime
The people making anime are the Japanese equivalent of kissless virgin neckbeards.

A lot of westerners think it's cool simply because it's foreign to them. Most people in Japan think it's shit tier garbage for pathetic manchildren that will inevitably end up in Aokigahara.
>>
>not just buying an invite for whichever tracker you need
it's like 10 bucks and good for a good couple months usually
>>
If you're not on a private tracker because "it's too hard to get in" or "too hard to seed" then you don't deserve to be in one. Please stick to public shitholes and never join any respectable private tracker. You don't deserve to be here and we don't want you to be here. It's all about natural selections and morons like you are cut down by your own mental limits. Y'all are just a bunch of cheap paesants. Comparing public and private trackers is like comparing Burger King to a 3 star michelin restaurant.
>>
File: 1367540129924.gif (356 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1367540129924.gif
356 KB, 500x500
>good ratio on animebytes and what

how do i get into big boy trackers?
>>
>>55378958

>So you do admit you need private trackers for your indonesian cave painting fetish and not for the stuff the average user craves

That's what I've been saying in my last couple posts. I don't get why that is so controversial.

>>55379132

basically this
private trackers focus on availability of material through various means; for example, AB gives more upload credit to people who seed large files so that users have an incentive to seed content that can be harder/impossible to find on public trackers
>>
>>55379259
how do you get on to a private tracker?
>>
>>55379394
The best/easiest way to start is to take the interview for What.CD. Google whatinterviewprep, read the material and if you're not retarded (highschool+ level of intelligence) you should be able to get in WCD in a couple of hours. From there, just upload five torrents and become Power User. Once you're PU you go to the recruitment/invite forum get in most private trackers without having to do anything. If this is too complicated for you then don't bother, you're probably just too stupid/lazy to achieve anything in life.
>>
File: 1466898432704.gif (2 MB, 370x256) Image search: [Google]
1466898432704.gif
2 MB, 370x256
>>55378801
being this much of a fucking american neckbeard.

Do yourself a favor and save that money for some Wendies, fat cakes.
>>
>>55379513
The fuck are you on about?
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463 KB, 1070x601) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463 KB, 1070x601
>>55379506
>interview
>need, although minor, social skills
>>
>>55379259
These isn't a single respectable and successful person that uses private trackers. Not one.
>>
>>55379533
You joking, right? It's an "interview" over IRC, they won't ask you about your friends or family or hobbies. They just wanna see if you're smart enough to not fuck up using a private torrent site. If you're not smart enough then yeah, stick to KAT or whatever other shitty site you find on the net.
>>
>>55378724
Yeah, having a life sucks
>>
>>55379394
>take three hour interview with what
>spend months building up ratio, uploading torrents to make power user
>get an invite into another tracker, repeat
>eventually get into the tracker you actually want
>get banned for some arbitrary reason, have your IP blacklisted across every tracker and have all your effort gone to waste
>>
>>55379565
Kek, you have absolutely no clue of what you're talking about. Actually, many (not all) people who use pvt. trackers are smart/succesful people who can't be bothered with all the cheap plebs that populate public trackers, the shitty download speeds and the terrible amount/retention of content. There isn't a single smart/succesful person that uses public trackers. I know people with $100k+ worth of music setup on WCD. If you could go to sites like HDB and look through the forums for what people buy you will realize almost all of them are rich people who could afford to buy anything they download but they are also smart enough to know that there is no easier/better way to get their content. You are sooo delusional I almost feel sad for ya mate
>>
>>55379506
wait, people actually interview to pirate? wow.
>>
>>55379625
What's wrong with a process that keeps retards out?
>>
>>55379611
guess that's why they're rich. they don't pay for anything. all that mad mcdonald's money just stays put.
>>
>>55379607
this sounds about right. private trackers are just another neckbeard hobby.
>>
>>55379227
>A lot of westerners think it's cool simply because it's foreign to them

Not really, pretty much everyone knows that Anime is for virgins and losers.

Except for weeaboos and others kind of lowlifes, nobody respects Anime.
>>
You're lying.
Fucking chad get out reee.
>>
>>55379648
>not supporting things you like

pretty retarded.
>>
>>55379625
Yes, people actually bother to go through a super easy interview on IRC that takes 10 minutes in order to have access to over 2 million verified and seeded torrents of all the music they could possibly desire (except for weird obscure jpop and shit like that).
How dumb, right? Much stupid they must be uh? /s
>>
Best HD Porn private tracker?
>>
>>55379691
>implying I don't
You are pretty retarded
>>
>>55379696
>downloading porn

why?
>>
>>55379607
Fucking this. If I had the drive and motivation necessary to go through that many hoops to hoard music and movies I'd actually get off my ass, find a job and find them legally
>>
>>55379711
Best shit always disappears. Always.
>>
>>55379710
I never implied that. don't put words in my mouth.
>>
>>55379611
Nah. Only poorfags and degenerates have enough time to make private trackers worth it. I haven't met a single person in SV that consumes that much garbage media and if you don't live in SV you're irrelevant in terms of programming/technology.
>>
>>55369868
Because I like how the site is setup more so than PB. It's unfortunate but if they have what I'm looking for then I'll still use the site. I only use PB as a last resort.
>>
>>55379729
>>not supporting things you like
Sure as hell sounds like you did.
>>
>>55379695
pretty sure rich people don't bother with torrents, or even know what they are. they'd just put them on iTunes or whatever "normie" option there is.
>>
Private trackers are a good source of self-importance feelings, so if you're lacking from that, it's a good start.
>>
>>55379745
you're paranoid.
>>
>>55379755
The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>55379750
I might not be employed, educated or successful but at least could pass the what.cd interview.
>>
>>55379731
this. they're like hoarders.
>>
>>55379747
Yeah I guess "normal" dumb people think you can find any movie/series on itunes/netflix or that every song is on Spotify. Not only are they wrong, they are missing out on the QUALITY that only pvt. trackers can offer. They can be happy with what they have but just because they don't know that there's much better out there. Ignorance is their problem, not mine haha
>>
>>55379711
All the free sites are shit quality and not finna renew my brazzers subscription
>>
>>55379611
>neet loser thinks he's surrounded by succesful people that would waste time on getting into a private tracker when that time spend is literally worth more money than any amount of media they consume
pathetic how out of touch with reality some people are
>>
>>55379728
>that one video you like suddenly vanishes from site you know for a fact was there the other day
>spend 3 hours looking for it
>turns out it actually wasn't on that site but on another similar one
>find it immediately
>wasn't as good as you remember
>>
>>55379827
>have that one video you like bookmarked
>this video was removed
>can't find it anywhere
>>
>>55379818
Have you ever heard of sites like yespornplease? Cause it's not true that free streaming sites are always shit, there's actually many relatively unknown porn sites that stream new HD videos for free :P
>>
>>55379809
well, anyway the quality of entertainment is steadily dropping, since it's become a commodity, so it won't even matter pretty soon.

enjoy your garbage.
>>
>>55369868
Kek, I just noticed just how shitty it was when I wanted to download gta 5.

Literally 0 torrents for the full game. What a fucking joke. Can't handle the pressure, huh?
>>
>>55379837
>that one video uploaded 50 times a day on every site

you know the one.
>>
>>55379777
Maybe if you'd invest as much time in trying to get a job or learning a trade/skill as you did in trying to get into a private tracker you wouldn't live in your moms basement and would actually have a job
>>
>>55379863
The one that's shit compared to the one I had bookmarked and now can't find? It's no less shit just because the good video's gone.
>>
>>55376607
Haha. I averaged 4.2 TB a month for a year until my ISP told me, WTF are you doing asshole. So, I slowed it down to 1 TB/month. Fuckers.
>>
>>55379777

Exactly, you can also add to that installing and using any GNU/Linux distro (more points if it's some obscure distro) and you pretty much have a (misplaced) sense of self-worth which prevents you from killing yourself at every night.
>>
>>55369868
OP is a massive faggot.
Also underage.
>>
>>55379861
>people will pirate brand new games, play for 250 hours, then leave a bad review
>they'll pay for 25 year old games that don't support the original devs in any way

I don't get you kids.
>>
>>55379087
>anime
>1080p, 10-bit, and FLAC
That's some turbo autism there, son.
>>
so, how legit is this

kat.cr/activator-for-windows-10-8-1-8-7-and-office-2007-2010-2013-2016-pc-install-portable-install-t12795570.html
>>
>>55369868
Why not just join a usenet/nzb tracker.
>>
File: 1415259458925.png (788 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1415259458925.png
788 KB, 1000x1000
>>55379611
>>
>>55379877
>that video of the blonde girl with the blue striped shirt
>>
>>55379931
Wow, you sure got a lot of information out of my post.

Stop projecting, you silly NEET
>>
>>55379985
pot, kettle, etc.
>>
>>55379962

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/forums/51-KMS-tools

get it from here and verify the checksum. I've never tried kmspico but MS Toolkit is good
>>
>>55380009
So close yet so far from self-awareness.
>>
>>55379979
Going by this thread, at least the right one seems accurate.
>>
File: 1465346419663.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1465346419663.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
>>55379809
> neckbearded private tracker users
> thinking they know anything about film or music

Nobody is buying it. You should have stuck with the anime argument.
>>
>>55380024
I wasn't even talking about you, anon-kun. there you go being paranoid again. 9_9
>>
>>55380048
I'm not your kun, fagit.

Sorry, have a nice day
>>
>>55380040
entertainment has become to worthless and degraded in our society now. and people wonder why everything is shit. only tripe with good marketing campaigns behind them or safe bets that do nothing new/interesting make any kind of profit. hell,, soma still hasn't even broken even, and it's been a year.
>>
File: 1465902244895.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1465902244895.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55379898
ARCH MASTUR RACE
>>
Only teenagers and NEETs pirate their stuff, fuck you specially the private tracker fags who think they are above everyone.
>>
>>55380059
you really have nothing better to do.

why can't school be in session year around? the Chinese have the right idea.
>>
>>55380096
Entirely untrue. Even my dad pirates stuff. Actually he's the one that taught me how.
>>
>>55369943
>Doesn't realize you need to worry about keeping a good ratio (hard without freeleech) and have more than the average 1 Mbps up most people have
>>
>>55380110
>school
I finished masters last year, kiddo.

People who claim summerfaggotry are the biggest bunch of retards on /g/
>>
>>55380120
>thinks every private tracker is what.cd
>>
>>55380087
>people wonder why everything is shit
Na, that's just bitter neet losers who can't appreciate anything.
>>
>>55380091
>cloth couch

gross
>>
>>55380087
Unlike anime, right?
>>
>>55380127
ah, so you're just some manchild.
>>
>>55380120
Im part of a nice private tracker in the eastern european region.

Uploaders have insane speed, so I'm always down capped. Don't even worry about ratio, it's something like 0.27 i think after about 2TB down.

Not every tracker is a second job.
>>
>>55380156
That couch is worth $17,000.
>>
>>55380177
Oh no, you are really hurting my feefees now
>>
>>55380190
Just because you were retarded enough to pay that much for it doesn't make it worth that amount.
>>
File: 09f.png (41 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
09f.png
41 KB, 400x200
>>55380201
>>
>>55380204
Yes it does, otherwise they wouldn't have paid for it.
>>
>>55380204
I doubt you've ever felt a material like that in your life poorfag.
>>
>>55380190
why? some designer shit? also, the back is way too low. why does all "fancy" furniture look so uncomfortable and shitty?
>>
>>55380215
If I paid 50k for your piss jugs, it wouldn't mean that they are worth 50k. It simply means that I got ripped off.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-02-16-26-54.png (63 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-02-16-26-54.png
63 KB, 540x960
Rutracker really is fucking incredible, I can't understate how grateful i am for it. They have an amazing selection of the electrnocia I like. I grabbed a 20+GB women's vocal trance compilation in flac and another for lounge and have discovered so much shit I love. Then there is metal tracker for the heavy metal that I enjoy. As a pleb yify cuts it for movies and anime is all fan sub websites. What do I have to gain from a private tracker? I am totally open to put effort into something as important as my main sources of entertainment

Main internet connection is pic related but I grab large stuff off a free digitalocean vps at a local computer lab with a gigabit connection.
>>
>>55380228
Let me know when you can afford proper leather furniture faggot
>>
>>55380228
but then all your ass grease and spilt drinks seep into it and stay there. pretty gross, family. and those arm rests are shit. don't even have cup holders.
>>
>>55380230
what if they're diamond piss jugs?
>>
If you're not on a private tracker because "it's too hard to get in" or "too hard to seed" then you don't deserve to be in one. Please stick to public shitholes and never join any respectable private tracker. You don't deserve to be here and we don't want you to be here. It's all about natural selections and morons like you are cut down by your own mental limits. Y'all are just a bunch of cheap paesants. Comparing public and private trackers is like comparing Burger King to a 3 star michelin restaurant.
>>
>>55380321
>>55379259
>>
>>55380335
>>
>>55380321
>if it's fancier that means it's better!

sometimes you just want a whopper, man. without some snooty waiter and some faggoty French cuisine.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.