[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1466117255777.jpg (2 MB, 1743x1792) Image search: [Google]
1466117255777.jpg
2 MB, 1743x1792
It's /g/ confession time, confess your sins to be cleansed.

I use windows 10 on my laptop and like it.
>>
>>55369015
I fell for the "crossdressing makes you program better" meme
>>
I have two servers, both have "e" as their root password
>>
I use Windows 7 on my Thinkpad because there's no EqualizerAPO equivalent for Linux.
>>
>>55369205
so did i

i ended up with rectal prolapse

turn your ass into a pussy and you get pussy problems to be desu fampai
>>
>>55369015
I'm a freetard, a literal fucking freetard, I refused to use Photoshop in class one time and instead vouched to use GIMP and Krita because it was free software. I only own computers running libreboot and riced as fuck Debian with only the free parts installed, how badly did I fuck up /g/?
>>
>>55369263
I REMEMBER YOU! You also said all your hardware supports Linux and it was bullshit that you couldn't switch because of there being no EqualizerAPO equivalent on Linux right? I thought you brought up two pieces of software, I think one of em started with an "A" ? I might be wrong.
>>
>>55369321
kek yes the same guy.

It was Bizagi but that can be used in a VM.
>>
Proud to be a cult group member! Happy! Yippy! Yehey!
>>
I piss in the shower
>>
I have a high end graphics card with a literally 8 year old micro-atx motherboard that wasn't even good when I got it
>>
>>55369303
GIMP isn't that bad. You didn't fuck up too bad desu
>>
File: 1448040973673.jpg (44 KB, 400x439) Image search: [Google]
1448040973673.jpg
44 KB, 400x439
I bought a prebuilt alienware and still use it
>>
I once stored passwords in plaintext
>>
I keep buying programming books with the intention of learning.

I still don't program.
>>
>>55369303
Sounds like you're the only one who didn't fuck up.
>>
>>55369015
I use Windows 10 and love to watch Steven Universe.
>>
i use cygwin with vim in the terminal
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.