[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google glass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: GOOGLE-GLASS-LOGO.jpg (11 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
GOOGLE-GLASS-LOGO.jpg
11 KB, 640x360
Does anybody care about google glass anymore
>>
>>55365864
no
it was a failed experiment
>>
>>55365896
Why it was a cool idea
>>
>>55365913
No, it wasn't. It was in the way, it looked like you were carrying a defective pair of glasses, you controlled it by talking to yourself like an idiot.
>>
>>55365935
I never got to try it i was curious
>>
>>55365864
Nope. Aside from it looking goofy as fuck, it was creepy as well, as one would never know for sure, whether it was recording/taking pictures.
>>
>>55365864
should have went with a cyberpunk cyclops glasses with a timesquare marquee instead of the wierdo shit they went with.
>>
File: Dixon_Hill_program.jpg (9 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
Dixon_Hill_program.jpg
9 KB, 200x199
>>55365864
>OP posts some faggotry asserting that Google Glass fails
>OP faps to cartoons on 2 of 4 monitors while using remaining monitors to shitpost in GPU threads
>apologist Anon assert that it wasn't a bad product but rather that THOSE PEOPLE never understood
>OP and sympathetic Anons gently fingrer anuses and that assert units sold imply total failure and that Anon enjoys drinking horse semen
>meanwhile Google's AI team had literal Body Snatchers in place for months and is expanding their botnet on that asis
>meanwhile none of these actors has ever had a job
>meanwhile shitstorm is literally happening in a single room of the Art Institute in Knoxville during Photoshop class
This post again
\(^_^)/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.