[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snapchat screenshots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: syFSpLD0.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
syFSpLD0.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
I set up my phone to mirror on my pc using Vysor. If I open snapchat and take a screenshot of a snap using alt+print screen will it send notification to the sender?
>>
>>55363760
It shouldnt because at that point you are not screenshotting on the device, you are essentially just taking a photograph from outside. But you do realize there are other ways to save snapchats with no notification besides this, right?
>>
>>55363912
Go on...
>>
>>55363985
Well for one, there are third party snapchat apps like Casper that autosave snaps and videos.

And I know before Xposed on Android started to have issues working with Lollipop and M, you could install a specific version of snapchat that matched up with the Xposed module "Snapprefs" that would autosave as well with no notification because it wasn't screenshotting, just saving what comes in.
>>
>>55364085
In short, if these don't work anymore, a simple Google search would probably yield something as Snapchat is such a big thing now that is very popular for nudes that there is always SOMEONE working on no-notification saves for the new versions that come out that stomp the old hacks out.
>>
>>55363760
There were TWO "Snappenings", where personal data, such as phone numbers and pictures, has been leaked online.

Morons still use Snapchat...

When did being a dumbass become the norm?
>>
Fucking Snapchat blur back of emojis now if someone is naked and put a fucking emoji on her tits before when you save it you could see her nude but now when you download it its blurred. Not your question but just to give info the best alternative for saving is Casper at the moment but the xposed version will be updated soon.
>>
>>55364174
^ an example of an average Snapchat user.

Horrifying.
>>
>>55364406
What the idiot is trying to say is that anything added or drawn on top of a picture used to be rendered in-app on the recipient's side. This means that a hacked client could save the original image while hiding any overlays. Snapchat eventually updated to have additions to an image be rendered on the sender's side, and sent as part of the image, eliminating this exploit.
>>
>>55364931
Nope. It blurs over the photo and upload it to Snapchat servers no way to get the unblurred version of the photo.
>>
Use a client like Casper. I automatically save every snap sent to me and nobody knows.
>>
>>55365000
That's what I'm saying. Some edits used to be sent as separate fragments, as opposed to the new method of simply sending an all-inclusive image with fucking horrendous jpg compression.
>>
>>55363760
Why the fuck would anyone use this shit? Literally the most useless app ever.
>>
>>55365499
>b-b-buh m-m-muh noodz!!

OP is 15 years old, by the way.
>>
>>55365499
dumbass
>>
The only problem with Casper is that Snapchat knows you use it know and blocks your account for a day every couple of days.
>>
>>55366973
There is an incredibly simple solution for this. Uninstall Snapchat.
>>
>>55366999
Even without the app Snapchat kicks you off Casper and won't let you login.
>>
>>55365499
Sorry that you don't have a social life. Not like anyone would want to snapchat with you anyway, probably not even your mother.
>>
>>55367029
Use root session on your phone. Works like a charm
>>55366973
root session
>>
>>55363760
If you just record your screen it won't send a notification either.
>>
Phantom doesn't have this problem.
>>
how do i get snapchat to work in genymotion? It just crashes all the time :^(
>>
If you are using Android just download az screen recorder>>55363760
>>
File: 1467330498295.png (664 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1467330498295.png
664 KB, 1001x823
xposed + outdated snapchat + snapprefs and you are ready to go

works here without problems
>>
>>55363760
LGs capture+ feature can make Screenshots without snapchat detecting it
>>
>>55365008
Where can i get this casper?
>>
>>55374627
casper.io
>>
>>55375224
>installing random apps
how easy would it be for the creators of Casper to add a botnet to their program?
>>
>>55364150
>Implying anyone give a fuck about that when you get laid constantly
Fucking nerds, seriously
>>
>tfw installed snapchat
>no friends so don't send or receive any snaps
>decide to follow DJ Khaled because people say his snap stories are funny
>it's not funny and just him promoting himself
how do i get friends and how do i enjoy using this app?
>>
>>55375415
Extremely easy. I have little doubt about there being one there already.
>>
>>55375505
Can you not have an enjoyable and interesting time by yourself? Why do you need a lot of friends? And why would you ever need Snapchat? To "fit in"?

There is a whole world out there, and here you are following Khaled on a teenager hook-up app that have had several security breaches over that last couple of years.
>>
>>55375676
>Can you not have an enjoyable and interesting time by yourself? Why do you need a lot of friends?
i'm lonely as fuck. and things are better with friends. all my normie coworkers talk about are the things they do with friends. no one says they spent the weekend doing an activity alone. it's always, i went to a restaurant with a friend, went to a party with friends, met up with friends for drinks, etc.

>And why would you ever need Snapchat? To "fit in"?
i installed snapchat just to see what's so great about it. and as backup in case someone asks if i use it, so i can appear to be a normie
>>
>>55363760
I fucking cringe everytime this app get's mentioned. I had a girl that really wanted my dick asking me if I had the app, she couldn't stop yapping about it every minute, I didn't know it was a sexting app until months later.
>>
>>55375871
>sexting app
>surveys show over half of all snaps are pictures of food
could people be lying?
>>
>>55375774
You care way, way too much about what other people think, so I would assume that you are 20, or younger. Dude, just literally walk out of your door one morning, and go for a walk for a few hours. You will see nature, you will see people rushing around, you will see architecture. Buy yourself something nice, like an ice-cream, and them maybe feed some pigeons, or something. If you want, then grab a book with you, find a nice spot in a shade under a tree, and read for a couple of hours.

Any of that is better than being a fake loser downloading Snapchat to "fit in".
>>
>>55363760
Anon, just use a free screenrecorder for android and screenshot laiter the video you took.
>>
>>55365499
just jealous you dont wake up to snaps filled with glorious pussy
>>
>>55376182
Spoken like a true virgin.
>>
>>55375902
coworkers: how was your weekend?
>i walked around and read a book. how was yours?
coworkers: had friends over for a barbecue, went to a friends party, went golfing with friends, etc.
i shouldn't care what people think. but people with more active lives are better perceived in general. they have interesting or funny stories they can share of things that have happened, making them even more interesting people and more likeable
>>
>>55375901
>surveys
wew it means nothing.
>>
>>55376615
>implying there's another way to find out how the app is used
>>
>>55376324
So because of coworkers' supposedly fabulous lives, you'd rather sit home, install Snapchat, and then feel sorry for yourself? Is that a better story to them than you going biking, for example, or visiting a museum, or watching the sunset by the lake?
>>
>>55375415
>trusting snapchat but not casper
>>
>>55376653
If it means doing all that stuff by yourself yes. >>55376653
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.