[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PGS Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: PGfuckingS.png (229 KB, 627x393) Image search: [Google]
PGfuckingS.png
229 KB, 627x393
What do you think about this fucking piece of trash?
Will it be PYRA 2.0?
Please, tell me i'm not the only one skeptical enough.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1606226331/portable-console-for-pc-games-pgs

So you can see the specs.
All that for JUST THAT LITTLE PRICE?
I just can't stop thinking about a scam bigger than an elephant.
>>
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>55363349
hello dev
>>
I think it's a great idea desu senpai
>>
>>55363371
I agree, in fact its the best idea ever created
>>
>>55363349
Please stop shilling us senpai
>>
>>55363232
>dualboot x86/arm win/android
>LTE

Sold.
>>
>>55363634
>Sold.

Not at all.
It will probably suck for at least 2 months when it's out, and then they'llake another version.
>>
>>55363232
Pyra was ARM shit with zero stock for a decade.
WinGPD doesn't have cellular capabilities.
This comes as close as we've ever been to a real mobile pocket PC.
Price isn't strange at all, are you fucking retarded? It's basically a Zenfone 2 with some extra hardware and Windows support.
>>
>no keyboard
Disgusting.
>>
>>55363836

Are you telling me windows support comes for free?
>>
>>55363854
Windows is free for any device under 10 inches.
>>
>>55363882
then why dont you install it on your dick?
>>
>>55363919
Why don't you?
>>
Someone is butthurt here. I mean, litterally.
>>
>>55363919
underrated post
>>
File: hakc6g8da3ka6tltuy6q.jpg (38 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
hakc6g8da3ka6tltuy6q.jpg
38 KB, 620x348
>>55363836
GPD Win has an Actual Keyboard and is made by a shitty Chinese company that actually has a decent reputation (everybody's wife's son shits themselves over the GPD XD). Not to mention they have prototypes that are more than a tablet glued to dead plastic.
>>
>>55364185
>cant double as phone

Dropped.
>>
>>55363232
I'm super skeptical about it. I backed the early bird hardcore model to just reserve a place. If no information comes out about this thing in 30 days, then I'm going to cancel my pledge.
>>
There is a reason all this shit is coming from kickstarter. Because investors know it's not going to sell for shit. Focus your money on the best mobile controller that works for ios and android and pay devs to port games to mobile that support external controllers.
>>
>>55365048
>mobile games

0/10
>>
>$260
>W10/Android
>6000mah battery
>it's a phone
>1440p
>1 fucking 440p

almost tempted to back the scam

can what recourse do i have if they take the money and run? can i chargeback?
>>
>>55363313
>Fits in your pocket
>Reasonable specs for gaming
>$270

I'm not sure where the problem you're seeing is.
>>
>>55363232
The volume buttons are the same as an iPhone 5C.
>>
>>55365606
neat
>>
>>55365379
>no phys keyboard
Why even have Windows on it? Windows fucking blows dicks without a real keyboard.
>>
>>55363232
>dualboot
>if you boot in x86 mode you cant get phone calls

Fuck this shit.

Why hasn't someone just made a 5" version of the LTE Surface Pro.
>>
>>55365379
it's already 100% backed senpai, what's your deal?
>>
>>55365750
Not really, it's a better tablet OS than Android.
>>
>>55366367
>it's a better tablet OS than Android
Brah I have a Chewi (chewi, we're home) Hi8 and it's shit unless you get some kind of Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, and that fucking blows since you need to carry around a fucking mouse and keyboard with your tablet.
>>
>>55366414
Brah I've had a Venue 8 Pro for years and a Chuwi Hi8 for a few months, Windows >>>> Android >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> iOS
>>
>>55366429
Brah, I have a Surface Pro 2 and if you don't use a keyboard Console-Only-Linux >>>> Windows <<<<<<<< Android >>>>>> OS TEN
>>
>>55366466
Brah Windows works fine without a keyboard and mouse
>>
why is their promo video seem so sketchy? and their CEO looks like the goddamn anti-christ.
>>
>>55366872
Because they are jews
>>
>>55363232
It's not as good as they advertise it, for example the most you can get is about 30 fps in Dark Souls 2 on Medium settings. Rest of the games are only running on minimal settings. Who would need that if you have a Pc?
>>
>>55371094
Even though this thing can't play a lot of modern games, it's a great emulation and indie game machine. Also game streaming from steam. The only thing that really comes close to this is the Shield Portable which Nvidia won't make a successor to.
>>
>>55371094
>Who would need that if you have a Pc?
you forget that some people actually leave their homes
>>
>>55363232
>no keyboard
Don't need a second screen, just give me physical keys damnit.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.