[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/ar ticles/geforce-experienc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-experience-3-0-beta

>And behind the scenes, the new GeForce Experience uses 2X less memory and loads up to 3X faster.

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA
>>
>>55356003
does it still require a registered account?
>shills will defend this
>>
>>55356003
>open geforce
>try the new geforce experience
>cancel / agree and install
>cant access current version

fuck you nvidia, seriously
>>
>>55356003

BASED NVIDIA - THAT IS THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE PLAYED
>>
>>55356003
Does installing it still prevent you from making changes in the nVidia Control Panel?
>>
>>55356003
>>55356145
no corporate marketing pls and samefag
>>
>Installing literal spyware because you are too lazy to update drivers yourself
Honestly. Read the privacy statement. They scan your entire PC and track everything you do.
>>
>geforce experience
>cards explode or overheat and pc bluescreens from the drivers
seems about right
>>
I hope this fixes my Shadowplay issue.

For months now all my Shadowplay recordings end up partially corrupted. I have a 1 minute Shadow set, and when I hit the hotkey it will almost always result in a video that has the first 24 seconds corrupted, then play fine afterwards (though often with audio desync)

Sometimes the little alert almost compensates for this, as it will not say 1 minute recorded, it'll say "36 seconds recorded"
>>
>>55356172
>They scan your entire PC

Ever try using your handful of brain cells and deduce why that's in the agreement?

Maybe it has something to do with the scan that finds all your games to allow you to use the settings optimizer you dumb fuck.
>>
God damn it OP. You've memed me into downloading this and it's not sending me a fucking email to verify my acccount.
>>
>>55356003
>If you’re upgrading from the public branch of the original GeForce Experience client, you’ll discover the much-loved ShadowPlay has been upgraded to the even-better Share Overlay UI.

I find this funny. On 2 separate PCs we never had any issues at all with Shadowplay originally, but ever since this "Share UI" update there is issues every single day. Records broken, not saving despite saying they are, shadowplay randomly crashing, shadowplay suddenly eating a ton of CPU for no good reason until the process is killed.
>>
File: Capture.png (27 KB, 827x121) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27 KB, 827x121
>>55356234
>game usage
they literally track when and how you run things on your machine.
>>55356260
having an account only makes it worse.
>>
>>55356003
>GeForce Experience
who uses that crap? i always do custom install and uncheck it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.