[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need an alternative to anonfiles. It needs to be accessible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 290x173) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 290x173
I need an alternative to anonfiles.
It needs to be accessible without plugins, it needs to be anonymous with no accounts, and it needs to upload files of every size and for an indeterminate time.
>>
>>55355461
use a raspi as SFTP, also read the sticky you stupid fuck, we have a small/stupid questions thread
>>
>>55355483
>raspi
Your idea is bad and you should feel bad, especially for telling me to go away. Why the fuck do you even have this board if you don't discuss helpful technology?
>>
>>55355519
please tell me why my ideas bad
>>
>>55355528
It's not even remotely what I'm looking for. I want to simply share a link, not install a program. I want people to be able to access the files using programs they already have.

Otherwise, I would use I2P.
>>
>>55355565
still this belongs in the stupid/small questions thread, you shouldn't make a thread just so you can be spoonfed, I literally google temp file hosting and found something that matches your criteria
>>
>>55355579
Can you give it to me?
>>
>>55355594
no just use google and find it yourself, If you posted in the small questions thread I would have helped you, next time read the sticky
>>
>>55355461
http://tempsend.com/ should work, limits to 5gb but just spilt any files that are over 5gb and send it piece by piece

the other anons right though, this should have been posted in SQT read the sticky next time
>>
>>55355602
What small questions thread, are you stupid? There is no such fucking thing, or I would have posted there. I have no reason to be here to annoy you, you idiot. And if you wanted me gone, you would give me the fucking solution.
>>
>>55355627
>What small questions thread, are you stupid? There is no such fucking thing
>>55349691
>>
>>55355626
>this should have been posted in SQT read the sticky next time
I don't know what the fuck that means.
>>
>>55355642
fucking summerfags
>>
>>55355642
Fuck off then.
>>
>>55355461
>of every size and for an indeterminate time
no sane file hosting provider will do this
>>
>>55355662
/thread
>>
>>55355565
apt-get install apache2 

and put your files in /var/www
anyways what this guy said >>55355579
>>
Anyway, thanks.
/thread
>>
>>55355461
Fuck off pedo
>>
File: she succ me.png (152 KB, 275x302) Image search: [Google]
she succ me.png
152 KB, 275x302
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kh1TZdtyX7UlRd55OBxf7DB-JGj2rsfWckI0FPQRYhE
>>
>>55355779
Look at this white negro showing off his 150IQ!
>>
>>55355461
Filepizza
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.