[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help building a gaming PC. I have a budget of around $1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1442527973236.png (11 KB, 447x378) Image search: [Google]
1442527973236.png
11 KB, 447x378
Need help building a gaming PC. I have a budget of around $1200 and this is what I've come up with so far: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/32Dnnn

Are these my best options?
>>
>>55355060
Get a i5 6600k and invest the amount you save into something else like your graphics card
>>
Go back to /v/ you fucking faggot.

This is a technology board, not a gaming board.
>>
>>55355060
Gtfo and do your research lazy faggot
>>
>>55355101
The GeForce GTX 1060 was just leaked and it's rumored to launch some time this month. It's supposed to be cheaper than the 970 I currently have there. For streaming purposes, which is more recommended? The processor or the graphics card?
>>
>>55355112
this desu
>>
>>55355112
That's a lame-ass retort considering he's specifically asking about the technological aspect of his problem. He's not asking for gaming advice he's asking for tech advice.

A better response would have been "/g/ is not your personal tech support" and then to refer him to the SQT. If he had said he was building a computer to do literally anything else you wouldn't have opened your cocksucker so why do it now? Computer are techonlogy. If you want to get rid of shit like this I expect the Battlestation and Watch threads to disappear next.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.