[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(PLZ HELP) My PC randomly stopped displaying on the monitor.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
I built my PC 2 weeks ago and it has been working fine till today. I turn on my PC today and everything is working fine except my fans are unusually loud so i restart my PC the actual computer powers on as expected( all the lights and fans are on including the lights on the GPU) my whole computer was powered but my monitor says that there is no HDMI signal even though it is connected and was working just a minute ago. I try reconnecting the cable and completely powering off my PC and it still had the same problem. I tried with VGA, DVI AND HDMI on the motherboard and on the GPU and it still didn't work i tested the monitor by connecting it to my PS3 and it worked fine(So the problem is not in the monitor). I connected my PC to the TV through HDMI and it didn't work.I am using A Geforce 970 GTX if that is of any help.

Please help me.
Thanks for reading this far.

P.S. When I first built my computer it had the same problem but it randomly got fixed after I reconnected it a few times.
>>
Clear cmos. GPU or mobo may be faulty.
>>
File: 1467183891007.png (71 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1467183891007.png
71 KB, 348x301
>it's an anon thinks /g/ is his personal tech support episode
>>
It's usually caused by overheating, if you unplug everything and leave the computer alone for a few days it should work.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.