[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did ATI mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: polaris101.png (76 KB, 600x260) Image search: [Google]
polaris101.png
76 KB, 600x260
What did ATI mean by this?
>>
>>55353636
It was subtle satire. They were making fun of themselves because at that point they knew ask that was left was the fall.
>>
You realize the RX 480 is the flagship, ergo the least power efficient of all the Polaris GPUs, right? Not saying I expect any better from the RX 460 and 470; they're probably talking about the mobile Polaris 11 chips here. Captain Loo just threw it in the RX 480 reveal as a way to generate hype.
>>
>>55353691
>Flagship
>200 dollaros
>>
>>55353691
That's a new low for ATI
>>
>>55353716
>chimpout
>>
>>55353757
Konichiwa
>>
>>55353636
>buy our shit, look how awesome it is
they want you to buy their video card
>>
>>55353716
It is. What will be AMD's actual flagship is Vega.
>>
>>55353691
490 is the flagship silly. Will come out in December.
>>
>>55353716
It's the Polaris 10 flagship.
>>
>>55353805
>Will come out in December.
At least they were smart enough to release a heater in the winter.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.