[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ ive been deciding to get a laptop around $1000 or less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Hey /g/ ive been deciding to get a laptop around $1000 or less if possible. I will be using it for video editing and college. Is pic related a good buy, ive heard thinkpads are pretty good?
>>
>>55351314
Read the sticky you dumb son of a bitch
>>
Buy a MacBook Air.
>>
>>55351326
sorry
>>
shipping for anything lenovo to australia is around 6 weeks
please just fucking kill me now
>>
>>55351314
Fucking shill your shit motherfucker.
>>
>>55351314
Lurk Newegg, not 4chan faggot
>>
ITT: why /g/ is cancer.

Yes, guys. Please stop OP from sliding another gpu thread. Wouldn't want that.

Soz, OP.
>>
>>55351667
its okay
>>
>>55351314
>ive heard thinkpads are pretty good?

You fucking heard wrong
They are shit, and have been for years now.

There is nothing "thinkpad" about that laptop, other than its color. You can thank your chink friends Lenovo for buying the name and making them shit
>>
>>55351314
>video editing
>laptop

No
>>
I recommend the Apple® MacBook™ 2016 with Retina™ display and Force Touch™.
>>
>>55351314
I got this laptop a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it so far. The keyboard is good, the battery is good, and the stylus is really great. Really satisfied so far

If you buy it from best buy it comes with with a gtx 940m, 8gb ram, 128gb ssd for 900 dollars. You can even unscrew the back and upgrade the ram and ssd, which I did. I use it to play rocket league and civ, but I'm sure you could do some video editing, although you might see if your school has a video lab for big rendering jobs
>>
>>55351314
>I will be using it for video editing
It's time for you to die.
>>
>>55352747
do you have a problem?
>>
>>55353108
No, but you will when it comes to rendering videos
>>
>>55352722

The only non immature post in this thread. Kids these days....
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.