[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Micro Hi-Fi for the bedroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Aus-faggot here. Looking for recommendations for a small hifi or bluetooth speaker for the bedroom. Don't need it loud, just for playing audio books and ambient music at night.

Just bought a Nakamichi Delta 50 but the thing has intermittent cut outs on Bluetooth and doesn't charge my phone with the USB port. Taking it back tomorrow.

The Sony SBT300WB looks nice but reviews are mixed and its apparently 3 years old.
>>
>>55337428
look at Cambridge audio there mini systems are good
>>
>>55337428
>3 years old
the basic design of that nakamichi is roughly 30 years old. audio doesn't rapidly progress like the rest of the shit on /g/.

if you're only using it for ambient noise and low-level speech, then pick up a pair of ANYTHING at the goodwill, buy a cheap amp and bluetooth receiver off amazon. bluetooth doesn't have to be a built in a feature.

and plug your phone into the $2 AC adapter that it came with.

jesus christ i just looked it up and that nakamichi is garbage. $350 fucking dollars.
>>
>>55337778
I know, I didn't research. It was on sale for $199 and I didn't need anything fancy. But it can't even perform its basic functionality. So it is going back. The Sony is $349 at Good Guys, might just go for that. JB Hifi wants $495 for it, not sure it they will price match with a $150 difference.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.