[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Clinton the more technology-friendly candidate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: clinton-tech-policy.jpg (260 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
clinton-tech-policy.jpg
260 KB, 700x467
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2016/06/28/clinton-tech-plan-reads-like-silicon-valley-wish-list/86474144/

>/g/ will still act like Trump is the better candidate even though he thought Apple should be made to decrypt iphones and cooperate 100% with law enforcement
>>
File: wtfcomrade.jpg (33 KB, 148x175) Image search: [Google]
wtfcomrade.jpg
33 KB, 148x175
>believing any candidate's campaign promise
>>
>>55323511
that's it, I'm a #shillforhill
>>
>>55323511
domestic policies don't mean shit when killary leaves our boys hung out to dry
>>
Silicon Valley is ruining technology. They extract rent from every possible vector. They abuse the "user" and fuck over their employees.

Hillary, or any other candidate for that matter, supporting these fucks will never get my vote.
>>
>fuck over their employees.
yeah all those google employees making 150k + options sure are getting fucked over
>>
>>55323511
$0.10 have been deposited into your account. Thank you for being with her™.
>>
You mean the one that said that she want to ban encryption and use a private e-mail instead of the one that the government provider her?
Too shady for me :^)
>>
>>55323511
Loaded question.
Do not answer.
Also, go back to shilling for $hillary
>>>/pol/
>>
>>55324315
SHILLS
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>55323511
>/g/ will still act like Trump is the better candidate
>/g/
It's really just the same niggerfaggots who seem to think that the entire website is unironically raycis and act that way for internet points.
>>
>>55323511
Hillary is a woman and therefore any decision she makes regarding technology is going to be unfavorable.
>>
>>55323511
Green cart attached to STEM field diploma

>Pajeet overflow
>>
>>55323511
test
>>
File: QAeqel.jpg (281 KB, 1582x1600) Image search: [Google]
QAeqel.jpg
281 KB, 1582x1600
She'll do whatever her corporate backers tell her to do. A friendly donation to the Clinton Foundation doesn't hurt either.
>>
test 2
>>
test3
>>
dead
>>
>Islam is not friendly to technology
>Hillary will bring islam
There you have it.
>>
>>55323511
Gary "feelthejohnson" Johnson is.
>>
They only difference between Hillary and Trump is that they have enough evidence to put Hillary behind bars. If this is what we are given to work with, why even bother to vote?
>>
>>55326827
>If this is what we are given to work with, why even bother to vote?
Not gonna defend the retarded two party system, but you do have the option for voting for third party candidates. Not like it means anything though, since there's virtually no news coverage following those fuckers and you have no idea what their stances are without researching it beforehand. Some people say that's what all politics is about, but personally, I believe that all candidates should be discussed fairly evenly- so that the average voter knows what the hell's going on with everyone.
>>
>>55323687
Except she didn't. There's no proof of that. Republicans wasted taxpayer's money for years on witchhunts and found nothing.
>>
>>55324540
>Some speeches at Wall Street gatherings that isn't even uncommon for politicians
>Suddenly escalates into people saying she's bought and paid for
Seriously, everything about Clinton is taken out of context and them amplified until it's not even close to the truth anymore.
>>
File: 1385945898583.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1385945898583.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>>55326827
>is that they have enough evidence to put Hillary behind bars
>>
>>55323511
>manhattan like project to stop encryption

Good job hillary
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>55326827
le edgy everything is shit xDDD meme
>>
>>55327472
Well its pretty hard to say she hasnt been bought, when Trump himself was paying her off just a decade ago
>>
I guess it depends on whether or not most people important to tech would be willing to bend to Sharia law. If not they'll all be beheaded and shot with home made pump action assault™ rifles so that wouldn't be great.
>>
>>55327503
Listening to donors and giving a little more weight to their opinions is a ways away from being a corrupt politician.
>>
>>55327527
>literally part of the watergate scandal
>trying to pretend she isnt the stereotypical corrupt politician
>>
>>55327472
I'm fairly certain its uncommon for politicians to receive a hefty paycheck for giving those speeches. Not even a donation to any sort of campaign, a paycheck for fucks sake.
>>
>Any other person who handled classified emails like that would have had their access revoked, and been demoted immediately. People have had that happen for not properly marking slides in a powerpoint presentation. Snowden is a international fugitive for doing what Hill did with one step more being a media release.
>Her policy in Libya purely because she personally hated Gadaffi helped destabilize the middle east, create ISIS, and got ambassadors killed. She laughed and said "We came, we saw, he died!" Libya was her baby according to hundreds of emails given to the press.

Nah and that's assuming literally nothing the Clintons did in the 80s and 90s was wrong, and if even one witness disappearance murder, or big dick bill rape happened they are scum.
>>
Clinton is a sociopath who has been recorded laughing about helping a rapist she knew was guilty get away with his crime.
They're both corrupt but at least Trump isn't a monster.
>>
File: 1447624429989.jpg (6 KB, 174x192) Image search: [Google]
1447624429989.jpg
6 KB, 174x192
>>55323511
>The 15-page treatise, announced by Clinton in Denver, was released several hours before she was to speak to digital content creators in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Hillary will say anything, and do anything to get your vote.
Do you not remember her leaning towards Bernie Sanders policies, then as soon as Bernie was done she backed out and flip flopped?

You REALLY think she is going to be good for net neutrality, when she is being bought by gigantic companies who want to destroy it?

I dont believe a single thing she wrote, especially since it was a paper written up specifically to pander to the Tech crowd she was going to give a speech to.

Im not saying trump is going to be any better, but this is straight garbage and anyone who believes it is a retard.
>>
>>55327548
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp
>>
>>55327571
It's common for out of office politicians with name recognition.

You ever see what ex-Presidents make on the speaking circuit?
>>
>thinking you can stump the Trump

that's like thinking you can barrage the Farage.
>>
What if I want Clinton's stance on technology with Trump's stance on immigration?
>>
>>55327630
>she wasnt "fired" by some guy who claims he fired her
>she and her whole staff got "disbanded" after the impeachment

Sure, strawmanning and semantics will really change things
>>
>>55327447
no one has investigated her for deriliction of duty, or gross negligence/incompetence, everyone's been focused on the email scandal
>>
Oh how quickly she changes her tune when she is trying to sway the tech crowd.

Only 6 months ago
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/hillary-clinton-wants-manhattan-like-project-to-break-encryption/
>>
>>55327447
You're right, we should elect a lifelong politician / criminal with 0 credentials over Trump; because she is above the law.
>>
>wants to increase number of H-1B visas

Fuck you Hillary Clinton.
>>
>mfw I want to sell my vote but it's illegal

do I just write in RMS?
>>
>>55327720
How is that semantics? One is for when you fail at your job or you are found in negligence, while the other is just something that happens when your duties are fulfilled.

She wasn't negligent. Her job was over. It was never a permanent position.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
>>
>>55327650
Does that ex president happen to be surnamed Clinton?
>>
Hillary is the ultimate dirtbag crony politician. She's worse than Obama because he's only really had 7 years to cause any destruction while she's been at it since the 1970s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJEmBxtFreY

:^)
>>
>>55327625
What leanings towards Sanders policies did she flip-flop on?
>>
>>55327737
Have you been living under a rock?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/benghazi-report-hillary-clinton/index.html
>The House Benghazi Committee report doesn't directly blame Clinton, who was secretary of state at the time and is now the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, for the attacks.
>>
>>55327786
The executive branch is never tried for negligence no matter how many people they got killed, Bay of Pigs, Laos, Vietnam doesn't really matter if you get innocent people killed in foreign policy. The question you should ask while voting, is Clinton's Secretary of State tenure, in which the Arab spring was her focus and concern was the outcome of that responsible, good for the American people, or competent in any way.

And if you look at the facts of what happened it really is hard to say so.
>>
File: 1453948491887.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1453948491887.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>55327472
I'm absolutely positive you have never seen a donor list to the foundation after reading that comment.
>>
>>55327817
One of them.

Others have the surname of Bush. Carter is also a surname that seems to exist within that group.
>>
>>55327847
To put it simply, Obama was 12 years old when Hillary got kicked off the Watergate Committee for unethical practices. He's a mere baby compared to her.
>>
>>55327862
She set out to destabilize the region(along with Syria), as revealed in the Snowden papers. muh gold. Have you been living under a rock?
>>
File: trump-cup.png (1 MB, 1390x1062) Image search: [Google]
trump-cup.png
1 MB, 1390x1062
>>55323511
"We're losing a lot of people because of the interne. We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

Just a reminder that you're supporting this complete retard, republicunts.

>>55323571
>>55323773
>I'm too stupid to make up my mind about politics so I'll pretend I'm a special snowflake with too much integrity to give allegiance to a politician.

That's rad dude. You dudes are rad.

Just don't vote and let the adults decide.
>>
>>55323511
>It calls for connecting every U.S. household to high-speed Internet by 2020
I can't wait to pay for cable for every lazy nigger who doesn't have a job. FREE SHIT amirite? #chillary
>attaching a green card to the diplomas of foreign-born students earning STEM degrees
Can't wait to see the streets filled with shit from all the Indians that are going to come over.
>other Clinton proposals, covering infrastructure and education, would help raise funds that would go toward paying for the technology agenda
FREE SHIT amirite #feellehillary
So who did Comcast, AT&T, and Facebook donate more to, Trump or Hillary?
>>
She wants to weaken encryption, she's incompetent.
>>
>>55327957
You overtly exaggerated every position so that it goes from reasonable to disastrous.

You are lying right to our faces.
>>
>>55327890
So, these countries gave to a fundation aimed at giving education to children in third world country, and then they purchased and/or sold weapons to and/or from the United States? in THAT order!?!?!?!? Illerminadi literally confirmed.
>>
File: 1464372382145.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
1464372382145.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1076
>>55327959
>>55327754

literally both viable candidates do.
I'm really starting to think thatvoter turnout is going to be historically low this year.
Fuck.
>>
>>55327986
>reasonable
Literally none of those fucking things are even remotely reasonable.
>give fucking green cards to every pajeet
How the FUCK is that reasonable? I hope you're not going to college, because pajeet just took your job and he's making 3 bucks an hour doing it.
>connecting every U.S. household to high-speed Internet by 2020
Literally free shit. You think Comcast and AT&T would be supporting her if this didn't mean they'd get to "provide" all that access? Taxpayers will pay for it, just like they'd pay for "free" college tuition for everyone.
>>
>>55327952
>Just a reminder that you're supporting this complete retard
Well that's the thing, he's a retard. He'll be totally ineffective and won't be able to do anything that people are afraid he'll do. Clinton, on the other hand, knows how things get done in Washington and will be able to more effectively oppress us.
>>
Clinton doesn't have a stance on anything. She says whatever her masters tell her she needs to say in order to get elected.

Trump has ome stupid fucking ideas about science and technology, but at least we know where he stands. He's also right about pretty much everything else; immigration, strong AF military made stronger by a modest foreign policy, lower taxes, support for 2nd ammendment.
>>
>>55328038
>connecting every U.S. household to high-speed Internet by 2020
>Literally free shit.
No, that means ensuring remote areas have access to broadband services, which they often do not.

See how you're exaggerating? You jumped to a conclusion you didn't like on purpose. That is what exaggeration means, you dumb fucking idiot.
>>
>>55328079
>at least we know where he stands
Uh huh. What was his stance on Israel again? Do you determine that by how many times he took that stance compared to the opposite stance, or by the last one he took?
>>
>>55328079
I wish the EFF had the pull that the NRA does.

I dont agree with everything the NRA does, but their "cold dead hands" approach keeps things from falling down a slippery slope.

And as we all know technology, privacy , net neutrality and such have long since been sliding down that slippery slope. Almost to the point of no return.
>>
>>55328115
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Israel isn't a political issue, its a country.
>>
>>55327609
If they were Republicans, Hillary would have been in jail 15 years ago and Bill would be on a sex offender list.
>>
>>55328171
>I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Israel isn't a political issue, its a country.
Of course you don't. You're a Trump supporter therefore you don't know the first thing about politics. You think everything is about guns and having too many brown people in your suburban paradise.
>>
>>55328092
>connecting every U.S. household
>every
No, that means forcing taxpayers to provide cable Internet to every US household.
>>
>>55323511
>problems with jobs in USA because every big company is moving their jobs to the 'Spics.
>Spics do shit job. General Electric and company I work for just moved 1000+ jobs down to spicsico.
>Trump is tard but wants to do something about it. Maybe he can hire the right people to think for him for his own mental shortcomings
>Hilary is mudslinger, how the hell do we afford high speed tech in every house and WHY
WHY THE FUCK do I want more dumb asses taking up a polluted airspace? More Netflix drains?

>Verizon, Metrocast, and many other companies have strikes in the workers because they are overworked trying to uphold a bandwidth goal that cannot be maintained.

This pipe is broken. Can we fix it before adding more pollution to facebookers and Netflix binge watchers?
>Id rather buy a movie/show, then pirate or download it from the source than keep re-downloading.
>>
>>55328122
Yeah I hear you. It's pretty damn sad that we need to have special interest groups like the NRA and EFF(both of which I greatly admire though) to protect our rights that are already guaranteed in the constitution.
>>
>>55327472
lmao
It's well beyond the price for speeches at this point, friend. The Clinton Foundation is one of the shadiest organizations in America. Literally pay for play politics with Bill as the intermediary and Hillary with the political power to make shit happen.
>>
>>55328193
Yeah, you're denying what I say and providing no argument, so I'm just going to dismiss you are an idiot now. Tah tah.
>>
File: 1312582786025.jpg (81 KB, 562x434) Image search: [Google]
1312582786025.jpg
81 KB, 562x434
>>55328192
>I don't have an argument so I'll call him a racist redneck!
>>
>>55328199
Notice how America doesn't have strong special interest groups to defend freedom of speech or right to privacy?

Oh right, you can't manufacture and sell those things.

You are literally cucks to the arms industry. Enjoy getting shot up next time your employer fires an unstable person.
>>
>>55327447
>it's all a republican witch hunt!

$0.05 has been deposited into your PayPal account. Thank you for supporting Hillary!

>protip: she is a witch with a capital B, so a witch hunt is appropriate
>>
>>55328223
>Notice how America doesn't have strong special interest groups to defend freedom of speech or right to privacy?
>what is ACLU
>what is EFF
>what is a poster getting BTFO
>>
>>55323511
No. Her shitty analysts told her what to say. She knows jack shit about technology and doesn't care about you in the least.
>>
>>55328212
>herpaderpa ur dumb
Nice argument dumb fuck. Learn how to fucking read.
>>
>>55328223
>Notice how America doesn't have strong special interest groups to defend freedom of speech or right to privacy?

DESU we've never needed them since our nation was founded on those things from the get-go. The US is primarily a nation founded on a ideological concept while European states are just founded on providing a homeland for a certain ethnic group. European nations have never been quite safe from the threat of tyrannical government for that reason, so it requires extra effort. For example, Germany had to have a whole bunch of laws put in place after 1945 specifically to prevent a resurgence of...those unpleasant things (eg. no political party with less than 5% of the vote can be represented in the Bundestag).
>>
>>55328255
What have they done to stop infrigements to freedom of speech and right to privacy?
nothing

Only the NRA gets so much head from Congress. It doesn't matter that the great majority of Americans want stricter gun control because YOU want your penis compensation toys and THEY enable your delusion that it's a birth-given entitlement and that all the blood on your hand is righteous and inevitable.
>>
>>55328193
they did it with power, they can do it with fiber/coax/dialup
>>
Tbh DESU TbH TBh tbH
>>
>>55328303
The Bush and Obama administrations reduced your right to privacy to near void.
>>
File: 1401x788-141035522.jpg (127 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-141035522.jpg
127 KB, 1401x788
>>55328308
>EFF and ACLU have never done anything
>gun control bait

Cmon son, gotta try harder than that
>>
>>55328308
Even in Russia, the Internet has tons of anti-Putin blogs.
>>
>>55328308
>What have they done to stop infrigements to freedom of speech and right to privacy?

A whole hell of a lot if you would bother researching something before shooting your ignorant mouth off on the Internet.

>It doesn't matter that the great majority of Americans want stricter gun control

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1645/guns.aspx

Hasn't been a "great majority" since the early 2000's.
>>
>>55328308
the great majority doesnt exist if there is a majority it is small. and the ACLU is one organization that actually has a wrath that will be brought to bear against anyone that messes with the 1st or fourth amendments.
>>
>>55328308
I understand perfectly well that guns are not for everybody. In my opinion it is perfectly reasonable to want stricter gun control, but our constitution guarantees the citizen's right to bear arms. If somebody isn't on board with that, I'd politely suggest moving another country that doesn't guarantee gun rights. It's like going to a steakhouse and demanding they offer only a vegan menu.
>>
>>55327952
Bill Gates everyone, Lord of the internet.
>Al Gore BTFO
>>
>>55328392
>It's like going to a steakhouse and demanding they offer only a vegan menu.

Implying SJWs don't do exactly this.
>>
>>55328361
It's still a majority, and your voice isn't worth more than theirs just because they disagree with you.

>>55328392
You should be allowed to live in your gun country without being under the constant terror of getting shot up. I mean, you're of the same political fork that is so anal about immigration and immigrants not staying in their own shithole to make things better there. This is what democrats are trying to do with America, which makes republicans the jihadists in that figure.
>>
>>55328426
Or fags asking a Christian bakery to bake them a fag wedding cake.
>>
Aren't both Clinton and Trump pro surveillance of their own citizens?
>>
>>55328427
>You should be allowed to live in your gun country without being under the constant terror of getting shot up
Except the vast majority (like 80%) of gun crimes occur in nigger/spic ghettos.
>>
>>55327496
Faggot!! Fedoras are awesome and enlighting, you are just an unintelligent peasant!
>>
>>55328464
There we go again with your precious scapegoats.

What is even the point of saying that at this point? Is your solution to shove them all in gas chambers? Seriously.
>>
>>55328427
I welcome immigrants leaving their shithole to come to my wonderful country. I'd just prefer if they do it legally, and get checked out by a doctor first.
>>
>>55328487
>What is even the point of saying that at this point? Is your solution to shove them all in gas chambers? Seriously.
I'd like you to show me where I suggested that.

No, I think the better solution to that problem is what Trump proposes, which is bringing back manufacturing jobs that might give Dequan something to do and a way to earn an honest living. Detroit wasn't a shithole in the 1950s, you know.
>>
>>55328392
>but our constitution guarantees the citizen's right to bear arms.
Your constitution was amended to insert that item.
It was inserted when the US had no standing army and every man was liable to be drafted into the militia and had to supply his own firearm.
How many firearm-holders today are ready, prepared and willing to go off to Syria at a moment's notice?
>>
>>55328546
>I'd like you to show me where I suggested that.
I know you didn't. I'm asking because blaming immigrants doesn't actually solve the problem.

Does Trump intend to renegotiate free trade with Asian countries? That's the only way I can imagine he could bring back manufacturing jobs and I feel like that could be a really tall order.
>>
>>55328546
That's nice and all but it won't work because niggers are niggers. The only way they'll ever be "productive" is by putting them back in slave chains. It's in the nature of the beast.
>>
>>55328568
>It was inserted when the US had no standing army
We had a regular army ever since the beginning; George Washington used it to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion. There was no navy though until John Adams created it in 1797.
>>
>>55323511
>/g/
I think you meant /pol/
>>
>>55328599
so then the only way to end gun violence by niggers is stricter firearm control?
>>
>>55328568
>Your constitution was amended to insert that item.
Last time i checked it's still there. your argument is moot.
>>
>>55328568
>How many firearm-holders today are ready, prepared and willing to go off to Syria at a moment's notice?
How the FUCK is this related to a well-armed militia, you fucking ignorant nigger? It's for the defense of the homeland, not for the overthrowing of foreign fucking governments that wouldn't affect us in any way if we stopped with interventionist politics. Holy FUCK you are stupid.
>>
>>55328491
>I'd just prefer if they do it legally, and get checked out by a doctor first.
..........................and then drown on the boat ride over
>>
>>55328687
>stricter firearm control?
did you read what he said? not firearm control, NIGGER control, with chains.
>>
It's not the guns, it's the culture. That's why rich white gated communities have almost no crime or gun violence while Detroit...yeah.
>>
>>55328568
>>Title 10 U.S.C. 311. Militia: composition and classes

>>(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

It is your duty, as an American citizen, to bear arms and keep tyranny at bay, whether that tyranny is from within or without the country.
>>
File: benis.jpg (6 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
6 KB, 300x169
Something I never got with trump supporters is their fetishization of the idea of having a manufacturing-based economy and getting rid of the primarily service-based economy that's dominated the US since the post-WWII era. WTF? Do they realize that the service based economy is why North America and much of the rest of the global north's QOL is so much better than say, Mexico and India where your shit gets assembled in hot sweaty factories? Makes literally no sense, but I cant complain as a Canadian since it means I can get my cheap slave-labor produced goods from just across the border than from the Pacific.
>>
>>55328746
It's not even the culture. It plays the part, but a poor kid who can make 100k a year selling drugs will sure as shit sell drugs.
As to why they're poor, that's an entire other shitfest of an argument.
>>
>>55327486
She lied about having a private server which she was not allowed to use for government email, attempted to distroy the evidence, then acted like it was no big deal. Now all those government emails are going on wikileaks for the entire world to see. She knew what she was doing was wrong, and she simply didn't care.
>>
>>55328840
I don't think Hillary even feels actual human emotions. More like an elaborately programmed robot.
>>
>>55328814
>Something I never got with trump supporters is their fetishization of the idea of having a manufacturing-based economy and getting rid of the primarily service-based economy that's dominated the US since the post-WWII era

Don't you know how the Rust Belt got that way? It's because all the jobs and money left them and the locals turned to crime and drugs. Idle hands are the devil's workshop.
>>
>>55328905
Losing manufacturing jobs only affects people who are the lowest of the low in society already, factory workers are literally the human equivalent of farm animals. Losing those jobs just gives more incentive to do something more than pump a crank all day.
>>
>>55328814
A service based economy is fine for rich white people but it's hard on the lower classes of society. NAFTA was a killer for poorer Americans.
>>
>>55323511
thank you OP for not being another shitty GPU /v/ thread, thank you.
>>
>>55323511
>Not voting libertarian
Do you hate freedom son?
>>
>>55328996
Vote McAfee
BUILD A FIREWALL
>>
>>55327952
>I'm too stupid to form my own opinions so I pledge allegiance to a politician/party and their pre-packaged bundle of ideas so I'm never forced to think for myself.
>>
>>55328987
Free trade is maybe the only thing that economists of all political stripes agree is a good thing for people. Yes, it hastens the rate of wealth inequality, that's why you use taxation and the social safety net to redistribute a large part of that wealth into the hands of the people while also stabilizing the economy. The end result is you get all of the quality of life improvements of the service-based economy with little to none of the bad.

Basically, Trump's anti-free trade stance is a nostalgia for a past that never existed. I recommend checking out The Jungle if you want to see what a manufacturing economy America looked like.
>>
File: trash.jpg (97 KB, 1000x726) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
97 KB, 1000x726
>>55329211
>that's why you use taxation and the social safety net to redistribute a large part of that wealth into the hands of the people while

>redistribute wealth
>>
>>55329039
McAfee 2020
Guy is an absolute madman
>>
>>55328966
>Losing those jobs just gives more incentive to do something
Like rob the corner gas station and sell drugs?
>>
>>55329289
The thing libtards don't get is that if you give a man a fish you'll feed him for a day and if you teach him to fish, he'll eat for the rest of his life.
>>
>>55329211
>I recommend checking out The Jungle

>book written over 100 years ago
>by a socialist who openly admitted he made up parts of the book
>>
Tariffs and all the other bullshit Trump wants to introduce would not bring back manufacturing anyway, so arguing about the merits of a manufacturing based economy vs. a service based economy is silly.

The real reason factories don't employ large numbers of unskilled high school graduated is that many production processes have been automated thanks to advances in computer software and robotics.

Go watch a couple of episodes of "How It's Made" on the Discovery Channel. That would not change if you decided to punish competitive businesses with tariffs and other anti-free market measures.
>>
File: manufacturing-for-web-PNG26.png (53 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
manufacturing-for-web-PNG26.png
53 KB, 500x386
>>55329501
>>
>>55329501
>The real reason factories don't employ large numbers of unskilled high school graduated

Those very much do still exist in the form of chink sweatshops.
>>
File: Detroit slum.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Detroit slum.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>55329641
Then how pray tell do we fix this? You expect Jamaal to become a web designer or a physics professor?
>>
>>55329732
I said already. We eliminate poverty by redistributing the rich 2%'s wealth to poor neighbourhoods through taxation and social programmes.
>>
>>55328047
>republican logic
Top kek
>>
>>55329732
The best thing we can do is to improve the business climate as much as possible by keeping the tax burden low and making adequate investments in things like education and infrastructure.

We will have to let the Jamaals of the world fail. No sense in subsidizing their lack of initiative and ambition.
>>
>>55329501
>>55329211
>>55328814
Go back to bed, Jim Rogers.
>>
>>55329829
>No sense in subsidizing their lack of initiative and ambition
But that's exactly what you just proposed in >>55328966 and >>55329211
>>
>>55329849
Not the same guy.

I don't really buy into the idea that there will be no jobs for these low-skilled people. People have been arguing that productivity increases will put everyone out of work since the 19th century.

If that does happen (at full employment you have large numbers of structurally unemployed people because everything is automated), we may have to consider something like a basic income.
>>
>>55323511
even if she is, where them deleted emails man
>>
>>55323511

>Clinton doing anything with Silicon Valley

I never thought there was a way to make the place even worse.

Trump is the candidate that can actually fix the broken tech market (jobs included). If you vote for Hillary you are just asking for more of the same shit we already deal with.
>>
>>55329796

Bravo, surely all those formerly poor people will mostly make wise decisions with all that money they didn't earn and have little respect for. Surely the same people whose life choices lead them to destitution will change all their personal and social characteristics once a pile of cash is dropped on them.

Dumb shit, this happens all the time, it's called the lottery. You know what happens? They piss it all away like they're on a mission and end up in the exact same circumstances in 5 years.

And the top 2%, or 1%, whatever, they're smart, crafty, or crooked enough to get to where they are and dodge taxes already, what makes you think El Revolutionary like yourself will do better?

Oh, also, your idea was just tried recently, in Venezuela, tourists are now advised by hotels that if they come they'll need to bring their own TP, tooth paste, and beer because none can be had the People's Democracy anymore
>>
File: stop.jpg (90 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
90 KB, 500x642
>>55323511

>and attaching a green card to the diplomas of foreign-born students earning STEM degrees
>and attaching a green card to the diplomas of foreign-born students earning STEM degrees

If you vote for this cunt I hope you get hit by a bus.
>>
>>55329937
>literally not understanding what the guy before said
>>
>>55327625
News Flash: This is what all politicians do. I'd rather vote for someone who says they're in support of net neutrality, but might not be, than someone who's already come out against net neutrality.

Also, The Clintons are bought and paid for by Google and their buddies, who actually support Net Neutrality.

>>55327690
>Trump's stance on immigration
So you want to fuck over the deficit by increasing the already overbloated anti-immigration spending by building a fucking wall?

Not to mention, Trump has already promised to cut taxes. Also, if the anti-immigration positions aren't bad enough for the deficit, the lack of illegals will hurt the GDP by a significant margin, and cause severe inflation that could potentially cause a recession. The amount of inflation would dwarf the amount we'd get from increasing the minimum wage. By comparison, he makes Bernie Sanders look almost not insane.

Trump is an economic disaster waiting to happen. Anyone with a brain has to suck it up and vote Clinton. The status quo is better than a guarenteed financial disaster.
>>
>>55329937
Well, in Venezula's case it is a bit different.

They started a bunch of social welfare programs when oil was $100 a barrel and now they can't pay for all of it.

They also put a bunch of price controls in place in order to combat inflation (which just caused shortages), and their fixed exchange rates do not reflect reality whatsoever.
>>
>>55329937
Dude, I know what he said. He said we could eliminate nigger ghettos by giving everyone welfare bux when that's been done since the 1960s and failed spectacularly.
>>
>>55327527

>listening to donors (IE people that pay you off hoping you'll do what they way) and giving what they say a little more weight

>isn't corrupt

I Work for Exxon, you're a senator on a commission making an approval recommendation for Congress on Keystone XL. I pay your charity "the human fund" 10 million dollars, you vote enthusiastically for the pipeline after previously being on the record having reservations. But hey, you're not corrupt, you just listened a little more to my opinions.
>>
I'd rather vote for the jackass that might not be lying than vote for a psychopathic murderer that I know is lying her ass off just to get in the White House so she can pick fights with Russia over a useless patch of dirt like Syria.

Silicon Valley can fucking burn if it means not getting nuked over some camel-fucking pedophiles that we shouldnt be dealing with at all.
>>
>>55330011
>Silicon Valley can fucking burn if it means not getting nuked over some camel-fucking pedophiles that we shouldnt be dealing with at all.
That's implying that all of these big government anti-encryption measures would "stop terrorism". They wouldn't.
>>
>>55330011
>Might not be lying
>Lies every other sentence
>Accusing opposing candidate of being a psychopathic murderer
>Meanwhile is openly in favor of war crimes
>>
>>55329977

Price controls are a universal feature of a centralized economy. If you think of your own countrymen that own businesses as just greedy enemies out to fleece you then of course you'll think any change in prices upwards must because they're greedy and not because it also costs them more money to acquire it.

Saying fixed exchange rates don't match reality is an understatement. But it HAS to not match reality, if it matched reality then the Venezuelan government would have to admit the Bolivar is worthless, renege on it's foreign debt, and dissolve itself
>>
>>55328652
No CtR keeps fucking up so now they're scattering around
>>
>>55330011

I'm with you on that, Trump puts his foot in his mouth enough I think he must enjoy the taste of his own dirty socks, but I think he's keenly aware of how and why popular sentiment has brought him to where he is. And that if he's elected he would need to at least be shown *trying* accomplish some of the things he promised.

Anyways, anymore Silicon Valley going to hell is a major PERK to me, not a loss. They all seem to be in a competition to see who can bring about the Cyberpunk dystopian panoptican corporate state the fastest
>>
>>55330011
Praise kek.
>>
I think they both are going to be awful.

> hillary doesn't know how to do email.
> trump is a moron

best you can hope for is they don't make things worse.
>>
File: 1463906769470.png (1 MB, 1200x1218) Image search: [Google]
1463906769470.png
1 MB, 1200x1218
>>55329958
got citations for that "overbloated anti-immigration"?

Building a wall seems like the most effective way of cutting costs then long term, better than letting the scum pour in anyway.
>>
File: 1463651263116.jpg (2 MB, 940x2478) Image search: [Google]
1463651263116.jpg
2 MB, 940x2478
>>55329958
>>
I literally don't understand you Americans. Why the fuck are some of you even voting for clinton when the clintons are the most corrupt politicians you have? Why is she even in the final two alongside Donald fucking Trump?

Your entire country is a walking fucking meme yet you wonder why people think your general population is retarded.
>>
>>55323511
no.. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>>
>>55327625
Didn't happen. She hasn't pivoted at all and is seemingly more leftist than she was during the primary.
>>
Clinton is a literal cuckold that will taint the idea of a female president for years to come, Trump is a loudmouth ass that the mainstream will never respect.
There's no winning.
>>
>>55330510
>Why the fuck are some of you even voting for clinton when the clintons are the most corrupt politicians you have?
Most people aren't except diehard Democrats.
>Why is she even in the final two alongside Donald fucking Trump?
Easy--the DNC is doing a favor for her just like previous stiffs like John Kerry and Bob Dole who had no real shot at winning.
>>
>>55330510
Anyone who cares about the country they've inherited isn't voting for Clinton, the problem is the democrats have changed the demographics of this country, they aren't winning on policy that's for sure
>>
>tfw Americans have to vote between the most corrupt politician in American history whos only reason to why she is even in the race is that she is female, or vote for a walking extremist meme.

Cant even make this shit up, it's like watching TV.
>>
>>55330510
>Why the fuck are some of you even voting for clinton when the clintons are the most corrupt politicians you have?

You've been reading too much 4chan or reddit if you actually believe this.
>>
>>55330485
A wall isn't going to do much, illegal immigration is a big industry

A ladder and rope, or even some explosives in the middle of nowhere - there's simply no way to protect the entire length of it

All that and it would still cost 50 billion dollars to build and maintain a wall over 10 years or so.
>>
>>55330510

In our defense, very little that goes on in our politics is a reflection of popular will. I think enough people throughout the Western world are starting to slowly realize they're the proverbial frog that had almost been boiled out of their own political freedom. I have to think Trump, Brexit, and formerly Bernie were an expression of that. That most "respected" Republican figures hate Trump enough to support Hillary tells you all you need to know how much they ever really represented anyone. That Labour party members in Britain were responsible for Brexit despite all their leaders being completely in the tank for the EU lets you know exactly how much "Labour" actually represents British labourers.

And yes, Hillary is a horrible horrible candidate and person. She fucking IS Cersei Lannister. I swear to God I think the character is based on her
>>
File: 1463614302457.jpg (104 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
1463614302457.jpg
104 KB, 700x476
>>55330549
>so let's just do nothing and let the 3rd world locusts ransack our decaying corpse of a country because who cares!

it would still dramatically decrease the number of them pouring in, like walls have been proven to do everywhere(Israel, Mexico southern border, etc)

Where are you getting this 50b number from? Still cheaper than what we're paying these parasites every year for them to take jobs away from the poor and fatten up the world of crony capitalists.
>>
>>55330635
*wallet
>>
>>55330549

There actually IS a wall along part of the border along most of Southern California, it's 20' double run of fence topped with razor wire. I drove along most of the length of it going to Mexicali. A wall by itself is pretty useless. You have to have the political will to say "it's wrong to import people so they'll vote for me out of patronage, and it's wrong to import people to undercut native workers wages, AND it's not wrong for people already here to want to have their own culture respected"

But every major celebrity mouthpiece, journalist, and mainstream politician presents this all as a fight between "innocent champions of love and tolerance VS hateful xenophobic bigots"
>>
>>55323571
>>55323840
>>55324315
>>55324339
>>55326827
this. /thread

you can't be this stupid, she's just throwing random promises as baits.
>>
File: yZ0LZDP.png (522 KB, 1687x3050) Image search: [Google]
yZ0LZDP.png
522 KB, 1687x3050
>>55323511
from https://imgur.com/gallery/yZ0LZDP

This is a visual timeline of Hillary Clinton's flips regarding her stance on several topics. This list is not exhaustive, so there might be more flips. The vast number of flips occur in the past 12 months, just in time for election season. For her constant flip-flopping, Cornel West hast called Hillary Clinton "the Milli Vanilli of American Politics".

Note: Thanks to "The "Evolution" of Hillary's AI" for providing inspiration.
https://imgur.com/uDSPOoY

References
[0] 2016: Cornel West: Hillary Clinton Is The Milli Vanilli Of American Politics
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/22/cornel_west_hillary_clinton_is_the_milli_vanilli_of_american_politics.html
[1] 2004: Marriage:"sacred bond between man and woman."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/17/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-change-position-same-sex-marriage/
[2] 2013: Supports Gay Marriage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXyDv8X8-w
[3] 2002: Votes for Iraq War', defends position.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/107-2002/s237
[4] 2014: Admits wrong on Iraq War.
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/hillary-clinton-iraq-war-vote-mistake-iowa-118109
[5] 2008: Supports Universal Coverage, attacks Obama for expecting less.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/13/hillary_clinton_in_2008_since_when_do_democrats_attack_each_other_on_universal_healthcare.html
[5.5] 2009: Stance unclear. Assuming supports Obamacare.
[6] 2015: Still no real plan for universal coverage.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/12/hillary_clinton_doesn_t_have_a_practical_plan_or_any_plan_at_all_for_achieving.html
[7] 2016: "Single-payer will never pass!"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-single-payer-health-care-will-never-ever-happen/
[8] 2016: Backtracks, re-includes public option!
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/hillary-clinton-health-care-bernie-sanders-219643
>>
>>55323511
>>55330859
[9] 2013: Delivers "ra-ra" speeches to Wall Street.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/clinton-speeches-218969
[10] 2016: "I said 'Cut it out' to Wall Street". No evidence of validity or impact.
https://www.propublica.org/article/hillary-clinton-mixed-record-on-wall-street-tough-cut-it-out-talk
[11] 1996: 1996: Young black men are “superpredators”, we must “first bring them to ‘heal.’”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
[12] 2001: Co-sponsored bill funding stricter hate crime sentencing.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_01-HR1343.htm
[13] 2007: Accepts she is wrong on crime punishment.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Archive/2007_Dems_Brown_Black_Hillary_Clinton.htm
[14] 2015: Finally talks about Criminal Justice Report, after Ferguson crisis
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/04/hillary_clinton_s_impressive_criminal_justice_speech_the_democratic_front.html
[15] 2010: Endorses TPP as Secretary of State.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/08/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-now-opposes-trans-pacific-partners
[16] 2015: Opposes TPP.
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/why-clintons-flip-flop-trade-so-unbelievable
[17] 2010: "Inclined" to Keystone Pipeline.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/14/hillary-clinton/clinton-says-her-keystone-xl-position-isnt-flip-fl
[18] 2015: Opposes Keystone.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/22/politics/hillary-clinton-opposes-keystone-xl-pipeline
[19] 2008: Supports Cuban Embargo.
http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/aug/03/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-cuba-embargo-change-position-did
[20] 2015: Supports lift of Embargo.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article29656990.html
[21] 2002: Votes for No Child Left Behind.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/107-2001/s371
>>
>>55323511
>>55330859
>>55330874
[22] 2015: Backs away, now supports Teacher's Union stance.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/11/16/hillary-clinton-says-exactly-what-teachers-unions-want-to-hear
[23] 2008: Stance unclear, possibly supports DNC lobby ban rules as Obama administration member.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91226631
[24] 2012: Leaves Obama administration, stance on DNC lobby ban unclear.
[25] 2016: DNC reverts Obama lobbyist contribution ban, Clinton remains silent.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/dnc-allowing-donations-from-federal-lobbyists-and-pacs/2016/02/12/22b1c38c-d196-11e5-88cd-753e80cd29ad_story.html
[26] 2015: Defends college and healthcare as rights, not "free" stuff: "health care, early childhood education and job training, that's giving away “free stuff”?!,” she said. “Talk about backwards.”.
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/28/hillary-clinton-calls-jeb-bushs-free-stuff-comment-deeply-insulting/
[27] 2016: Bashes Sanders for offering "free" stuff e.g. college, healthcare.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillary-bernie-offering-free-everything/article/2001197
>>
>>55323511
>>>/pol/
>>
>>55330859
>>55330874
>>55330888
>10¢ has been deposited into your account.
>>
All this proves is the Democrats have an even emptier bench than the 2008 Republicans. Hillary is absolutely, completely unmarketable and unelectable and not even the DailyKos crowd wants her.
>>
>>55327952
>this is my first time following a presidential election
ftfy
>>
>>55330549
Hillary agrees Mexico is a Huge problem, and a wall needs to be built, Retard
>>>1160824
>>
>>55330549
>>55331553

>>>/wsg/>>1160824
>>
She also promised to reveal all she can about Area 51
>>
>>55329732
It's mostly unions and Democrat policies that destroyed the Rust Belt and made it unprofitable to manufacture there.
>>
Trump isn't a corrupt SJW that bends over for big pharma and wall street.

Thats literally all you need to know to vote against Shillary. It doesn't matter if he does a shit job because any job he does will be better than her.
>>
>>55327952
Trump is 100% correct, America controls the internet and we should be leveraging that control with embargos.
>>
>>55323511
yes
>>
>>55328079
In other words, clinton is likely a disaster, and trump is a certain disaster.

I'll personally go with the more hopeful option this time
>>
>>55323511
Gary Johnson is the only pro-freedom candidate
>>
>>55331796
>>55331816
Hope this is satire desu
>>
Hillary is going to make it because stupid bitches and faggot sjws are going to vote her for a woman caring for other women privilege. Sanders would have been a miles better as a candidate for the democrats and as a president, but americucks chose instead for the worst two candidates of the lot. Sanders is also /g/ friendly
>>
>>55323511
>silicon valley wishlist
>more poos
>more womyn execs
>muh girls who code
>less privacy
>""""""""""regulate""""""""""" the internet
Trump sucks and he will lose but Shillary is going to ban all firearms and hate speech, spy on everyone even more, invade syria, iraq, ukraine, russia and libya
>>
>>55323511
fuck off kike
>>
File: 1467270970236.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467270970236.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Wouldn't trust her, just look what she did to Bill
>>
File: 1467257453613.png (449 KB, 448x654) Image search: [Google]
1467257453613.png
449 KB, 448x654
> not posting young Hillary

You want to make this girl cry you monsters?
>>
>>55323511
>being killed by muslims is technology
>>
>>55335268
/thread
>>
>>55327447
that's it, I'm #MentallyHill now
>>
File: lisa.png (196 KB, 608x448) Image search: [Google]
lisa.png
196 KB, 608x448
hillary is strongly for net neutrality.

i'm with her.
>>
>>55323511
Yeah I'd Def rather dissolve the borders instead of losing my privacy.

>>55324378
>racist
>>
>>55323511
>ever believing in a compulsive liar
>ever believing in a woman
retard
>>
>>55323511
>most tech idiotic cuntidate
>>
File: 1447370267404.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447370267404.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>hillary will never be put behind bars for treason
>>
>>55327952
Well, at least I can die knowing I don't regret any of my political choices. You'll have to live with your fuck ups for the rest of your pathetic NEET life :^)
>>
>>55327957
Point 1 has merit.
Point 2 is definitely a bit much, but I agree with the dislike of green cards.
Point 3 is legitimately scary. More subsidization of tech companies that sell our info. Sounds GREEEEAAAAT.
>>
>>55328308
>penis compensation toys
>have to argue every gun point by talking about cock size

wew lad come out of the closet already
>>
>>55336134
>toothless smile
The determined smirk of a sociopath-in-training. You really can't trust a person who can't flash teeth.
>>
>>55327890
So basically any relevant government other than the US?
>>
>>55329387
Why work when I can force other people to support me?
>>
>this thread arguing against Trump
>>
>>55323511
Being better than Trump is all she has going for her. Amerifats really fucked up this time.

Also why are the same idiots who bitch about pajeets stealing their JAAABS against minimum wage?
>>
>>55339680
Why do multimillionaires and billionaires still "work"?
>>
>>55330549
>there's simply no way to protect the entire length of it
Automated turrets would stop it pretty quick. ML is good at detecting people, and you can have agents monitoring sections of it for when the ML fails or they try wearing boxes or something.
>>
I writing in RMS
>>
>>55339765
What about underground tunnels? Taking the sea way? Bribing your way in? Faking documents?
>>
Donald Trump will literally doom us all, and anyone who votes for him is a fucking gullible moron who would actually pay to go to something so obviously fake and fraudulent as Trump University.

Hillary Clinton is going to suck, but at least she's not going to completely fuck us forever.
>>
>>55339829
but but she's a woman...
>>
>>55339829
Donald fucking up everything massively might kickstart a huge change though. With Shillary it will be same old, same old ad infinitum.
>>
Hillary is the next president and there's nothing you can do about it. Even if every last faggot on 4chan voted for RMS it'd be maybe 16 votes.
>>
Drumpf is the only one running a psuedo-fascist platform. From the perspective of freedom he's the clearly worst candidate of the two.

He came out the gate saying that he'd look in every home and every business and read every email and scan every phone call in order to round up every Hispanic suspected of being here illegally, then drive them all down to Mexico without giving them a trial.

So there's the 4th and 6th.

A few days later he said he'd put guards in every airport to block entry to all Muslims (possibly even soldiers finishing their tour).

So there's the 1st.

He said he would get Snowden back from Russia and "force him to tell us what secrets he told".

So there's the 5th.

He said he'd go to Apple and wouldn't leave until they "open up that damn phone".

So there's the 3rd.

He said he'd sue every newspaper who printed unflattering statements about his administration.

So there's the 1st again just in case it wasn't harsh enough the first time.

He said he'd reintroduce waterboarding "and other kinds of torture". So there's the 8th.

He refuses to allow civil suits brought against Trump University and has pledged to "crack down on frivolous lawsuits".

So there's the 7th.

And finally, he said he'd "get rid of the lines around the states" and force states to disband their statewide healthcare programs for national private sector ones.

So there's the 10th.

Of course, these statements don't imply confidence that he'll respect the unspoken/unwritten rights implied in the 9th.

So, Donald Trump intends to violate the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th amendment rights guaranteed in our original constitution.

But hey at least you'll get to keep your machine guns.
>>
>>55339795
>underground tunnels
That takes a while to do, and you'd be able to employ seismometers to detect where they're digging.
>sea
This isn't Europe. If you're trying to stop boatfulls of immigrants you can just put a fucking bullet in it.
>Faking documents?
If the government had any cohesion this wouldn't be an issue. How fucking hard would it be to see if John Doe came into the country 5000 times without leaving more than once?
>>
>>55339829
>>55339835
>>55339862
>>55339871
Never knew there were so many politically illiterate retards on 4chan, seriously, this is verbatim from a Facebook post.
>>
>>55339883
>i vote for trump because he's a memer
>>
>>55339862
>Might kickstart a huge change

We shouldn't bet the future of our country on the off chance that a revolution or massive world conflict might end in our favor.
>>
I don't want to need to pay more for libel insurance, so I'm not voting for Trump.
>>
How is Trump fat and rich at the same time? How can he run a country when he can't even operate himself properly?
>>
If anyone here seriously considers voting for either $Hillary or Drumpf, go fucking throw yourselves into the nearest fire immediately.
>>
>>55339871
this is pretty shitty pasta.
>>
>>55339896
No, I vote for Trump because I don't want 3-5 anti-constitutional progressive judges, and I do it out of spite for people like this: >>55339953
>>
I hope Trump dies a slow, painful, and absolutely extremely horrible death. That would make me soooo happy.
>>
File: 1462805892860.png (604 KB, 578x428) Image search: [Google]
1462805892860.png
604 KB, 578x428
>>55339953
Who do we vote 4?
>>
>posters on 4chan claim to be anti-statist
>are voting for a literal authoritarian

Kek.
>>
>>55339973
leave my country you globalist parasite
>>
Trump is a protest vote and I guess I'm okay with that.

I just want to scream I'm a big fucking idiot just like you gays say I am.
>>
>>55339980
No one claimed this except teenagers from /b/, most of us grew out of the liberaltardian phase when we shaved our neckbeards and moved out of our parents house.
>>
>>55339978
Your entire government is hardcore to the corporate Right, both Democrat and Republican. Vote for the crazy lefty to balance shit out.

#JillStein2016
>>
>>55339990
No u
>>
>>55339908
>massive world conflict
Oh come on, just because he acts like an idiot to appease his idiotic voters, doesn't mean he's that's crazy, and even if he is, there are enough people in the way to prevent that.

Sure, you'll be the laughing stock of the world, fall into a recession and all but that's a small price to pay for potential long term improvement.

>>55339980
Most of the "anti-statists" are just kids who want lower taxes so their parents can buy them more toys. What do you expect?
>>
>>55339978
Someone who isn't a complete moron or completely corrupt.
>>
>>55340039
>Oh come on, just because he acts like an idiot to appease his idiotic voters, doesn't mean he's that's crazy,

Yeah I'd rather not risk it.
>>
>>55339953
>throwing your vote away instead of voting for the lesser evil who actually stands a chance
>>
Reminder:
http://youtu.be/7rkhp96-xkM

>Voting to make America a terrorist state
>"is totally a protest vote bruh XD XD XD"
>>
>>55340052
so, you'd rather have someone with a proven track record of foreign policy disaster than an outsider who every powerful person has stock in stopping at all costs for some reason

that's nice, you don't deserve the free nation you were given by your ancestors you traitorous scum, continue parroting media nonsense
>>
>>55340094
>if we don't continue letting in unvetted jihadis by the millions and giving millions of dollars to rebels in the middle east the muslims will get mad and kill us XD XD XD

god damn this is unbelievable, it's like I'm really on huffingtonpost's comment page
>>
>>55340079
>Actually wasting your vote on the lesser of evils
>Continually having to vote a worse one each time
>Better
>Not a slave to your given so-called choices
>Being the King of Cucks
>Chosing slavery
>>
>>55323655
#mentallyhill?
>>
>>55339953
>haha I'm neutral and voting for a third party candidate
>I'm so fucking smarter than you bipartisan faggots
>I'm just going to go ahead and throw my vote away because I want to be better than those who vote republican or democrat
pro-tip: kill yourself
>>
>>55340131
no u

See >>55340123

Cuck
>>
>>55340123
Trump isn't just the "lesser of evils", he's the polar fucking opposite of establishment status quo that has bled our country dry for the last 6 decades
>>
>>55323511
>more technology-friendly

Fuck off with your mainstream bullshit and talk about tech faggot
>>
>>55340052
Hell, even if you think that he is a crazy idiot, at very least it's clear that he is not suicidal.

>>55340104
>stopping at all costs for some reason
Because anybody with half a brain realizes that isolation is the crazy for a nation in the 21th century? UK tried to pull a Trump on a much smaller scale with much smaller consequences and is going down without even officially leaving the EU yet.

>>55340131
If more people would act this way, you wouldn't be in this mess though.

>>55340154
>billionaire rightwing populist isn't the establishment
>>
>>55340154
Then why has he taken over Jeb Bush's donors?

Keep telling yourself Trump won't sell out and is just le playing le dumb masses XD
>>
>>55340123
>vote for no one
>country goes to shit faster than ever
Nice work, you saved America with your protesting-by-not-voting.
>>
>>55330760
>random promises
>baits

this a just a game to them.
>>
>>55340179
Not sure if trolling or actually this retarded...

Not sure if there's a difference...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.