[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CaseKing.de is sellingRX480 8GB for 270 EUROs,which is not that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: amd-radeon-rx-480.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
amd-radeon-rx-480.jpg
230 KB, 1920x1152
CaseKing.de is sellingRX480 8GB for 270 EUROs,which is not that bad considering that in europe prices are sometimes 2x higher.

What do you guys think when will the 4GB version come,and what should be the price?like,230 EUROs?
>>
30%+ youth unemployment levels and huge tax rates , import fees and tariffs have made the gaming market irrelevant for companies in Europe. It's really your own fault for constructing a proverbial walled fortress around your member states that restricts trade so efficiently. The only ones that can afford graphic cards are bourgeoisie scum, and they should have to pay double for being more successful than others, as they rightfully should to keep a equal society.
>>
>>55322084
could you imagine being this much of a fag? jesus lmao
>>
dont buy from caseking, im still getting spam and phishing shit on the email address i used there
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>55321977
Is the 390x worth it if I can get it cheaper than the 980s?

I am gonna buy an EVGA 750 G2 and a NZXT S340. Will the psu be strong enough and the case big enough for the card?
>>
>>55321977
>CaseKing.de
>.de
I would rather pay double that price than give money to some dirty German.
Fuck off Merkel-enablers
>>
>>55324755
Can't you Brit-cucks leave already?
>>
>>55324755
this, always have to pay 10% more in my country than on amazon.de.. just can't get myself to pay german VAT and finance literal cuckholding of Europe
>>
>>55324775
*cuckolding
>>
THIS GPU COST 325 EURO IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY

THE CHEAPEST 980 COST FUCKING 375 EURO.
>>
File: 1465391475155.jpg (115 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1465391475155.jpg
115 KB, 500x393
>mfw being a free entrepreneur skipping all sales tax essentially reducing prices by 25% across the board
>mfw wageslaves
>mfw shitposting
>>
You too 270 Euros?

I refuse to buy that shit for such an outrageous sum, especially since its just a reference card.

Just gonna buy a 1060/70 or an aftermarket one, but jesus christ, building a PC in Europe is suffering. This shit is gonna end up costing me nearly 1700 Euros by the end of it and im not even buying a 1080
>>
I was pretty hyped for the RX 480, as I don't want to spend huge sums of money on hardware. Finally got released, but costs 300 euro. Now I'm prolly buying a used GTX 970 for 180 euro.

Fuck Europe. Fuck EU.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.