[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cell phones & surveillance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: verizonbestphonescropped.png (311 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
verizonbestphonescropped.png
311 KB, 1000x500
Does Verizon still give it data to the NSA? Is it okay to use a Verizon phone, with a different SIM?

Are there any companies not working with the NSA?
>>
>iPhone
>>>/fa/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>55318495
custom rom and don't load the gaaps.
here ya go.
>>
>>55318508
Found the NSA
>>
>>55318495
Why do you care is the real question? What the fuck are you using your phone for that you are so worried about people watching you? And do you really think you are important enough that the government is paying some dude to keep tabs on you? They have bigger fish to fry than some teenager sending dickpics to his girlfriend.

Everyone knows the NSA is a fucking joke, this isn't 1984 and the government isn't going to arrest you for a thought crime (unless you live in the UK). I guarantee you that all this NSA stuff is just propaganda.

>Do you know how incompitent the US government is?
>Did you know that the FBI can only track 43 people at a time?
>>
>>55318977
> being this retarded

Where in the fuck did you get the number 43?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.