[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally half of all threads on here are about graphics cards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: winzipwin.png (48 KB, 630x430) Image search: [Google]
winzipwin.png
48 KB, 630x430
Literally half of all threads on here are about graphics cards. What's so interesting about them to warrant this?
>>
Cause they're used to play games, why else own a computer?
>>
I'm guessing that it's marketers.

I really can't understand why someone would peldge allegiance to a corporate brand. These companies don't give a fuck about you, they care about the bottom line. Act like an intelligent consumer and buy the best product, not the brand. It's like console wars or some shit.

Literally child-like, pleb-tier behaviour
>>
I can run better upscalers. My waifu looks better than when I met her. Does yours?
>>
>>55318117

Do productive shit?
>>
>>55318061
cuda
>>
>>55318117
This. I know a lot of professional programmers who use laptops only.
>>
We have generals for a lot of shit, why not one graphics card general at a time and free up the board for actual technology talk?
>>
>>55318171
>/g/
>productivity

wrong board senpai
>>
>>55318061
Shills.
>>
File: realvalue.png (571 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
realvalue.png
571 KB, 620x620
>>55318120
+10 Int
>>
>>55318230
This, just make a GPU General, and stop this spaming these treads.

But in the end they will keep spaming shit like AMD vs Intel
>>
A new one just got released, shitstain.
And it's the most important one released in the last 5 fucking years
>>
>>55318117
> Cause they're used to play games, why else own a computer?
>>>/v/ >>>/hm/

Either will suit you
>>
>>55318120
The PS4 is better.
>>
>>55318061
It's a mix of /v/ermin spillover and actual marketers. Shilling, despite the menes, is super real and it has stifled discussion on the whole website in more ways than one over the years since it has come to light.
>>
>>55318061
VIRAL. FUCKING. MARKETING

There are shills from both sides fighting it out here. NVIDIA, who have always played dirty and have more dollars to throw at astroturfing, is flipping their shit because the 480 just completely shut their midrange cards down. The only reasons to buy an NVIDIA card now are:
1. You're buying the 1080 because you want maximum everything.
2. You play a lot of games that are specifically tailored to NVIDIA cards, i.e. games that use HairWorks or unnecessary amounts of tessellation.
>>
>>55318061
Shills pay the administration for the privilege to have any thread from their competitors be deleted, and the ability to spam threads about their product sitewide unhindered. Nvidia's current shilling isn't an exception, it's the rule.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.