[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel sorry for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: KEK.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
I really do. The first reviews show 480 to be worse than an ebin 970 3,5 meme. And it overclocks like shit, temps are over the roof, non-reference cooling won't help that much
>>
and this after weeks of amd shilling on /g/

lmao

roflol @ the poorfags
>>
http://wccftech.com/amd-rx-480-overclocks-well-retailers-in-stock/

NVIDIAKEK shils BTFO
>>
>>55315558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CJBaZ9V2Eo

Caution whilst watching you make burst in fits of laughter & hysteria.
The card is fucked
>>
the shilling was awesome

First they said the rx 480 is approaching nano levels and giving gtx 980 a run for its money.
Then, after some Korean benchmarks came out, they started saying it maxes out Doom at 140 fps
Then, after benchmarks showed it runs hot as hell, they said the blowe fan should rev up to a whopping 100% jet-engine crescendo
Then, after other benchmarks starting coming in where the 480 lagged behind 970, they used the good ol' "m-m-muh driver/b-b-but fake benchmarks" excuse
It officialy loses to a 980 by a WIDE FUCKING MARGIN, it's not even close, damn, 970 beats it everywhere, except in Hitman or Just Cause, and even there it's not like the 480 is gaining much (dx12!)

Dismal, just dismal
>>
>>55315601
noo , they said overclocked it was at 1070.
Then it was as good as a 980ti
then it went to the 980 level
>>
File: ishiggy.jpg (24 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
ishiggy.jpg
24 KB, 267x274
>>55315618

AMD fanboys are literally that dumb
>>
File: 1467196915345.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467196915345.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>55315601
If you say so
>>
>>55315660

ONE FUCKING TITLE

This card is a failure
>>
>>55315660
show the other games in the video. You know the ones where it comes last
>>
>>55315705

so, almost all of them ?

tfw I almost fell for the AMD shilling. What a shitty card. 1.5% overclock housefire already, 1.6% system crash LMAOOOOOO
>>
>>55315528
The shills are really making themselves look like idiots now that the truth about the 480 comes out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.