[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Corsair bulldog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: corsair-bulldog.jpg (36 KB, 671x516) Image search: [Google]
corsair-bulldog.jpg
36 KB, 671x516
Is the bulldog the way to go for a compact PC? It seems to have it all optimized to work well and worry free switching from ATX.

http://unlocked.newegg.com/reviews/review-corsair-bulldog-barebones-kit?cm_mmc=SNC-Twitter-_-CNT-Unlocked-_-Corsair-Bulldog-Barebones-kit-_-NA
>>
File: background2.jpg (294 KB, 3000x1000) Image search: [Google]
background2.jpg
294 KB, 3000x1000
No.

Theres smaller and more versatile cases out there.
>>
>>55313704
Go for it. Keep in mind, the node 202, a itx z170 mb, sfx psu and fan would also cost around $400. It's a choice of wanting to OC in this, or wanting the smallest thing possible. If you want the smallest, then go node 202, if you don't mind the extra bulk then bulldog.

>>55313733
I backed the Dan A4 SFX, but at this moment it's 3x the price of the node 202 and isnt coming till Oct-Dec.
>>
>>55313704
Currently have a Silverstone Raven RVZ01, thinking of using a Fractal Design Node 202

Only flaw is i'm limited to SSDs or 2.5" HDDs, but thats hardly an issue.
>>
Oh, one question about the Node 202. The included rubber feet some quite small, if you want the GPU portion of the case to have more clearance is it a good idea to get thicker ones?

Though Fractual usually think this stuff through.
>>
>>55314053
Getting thicker rubber feet is not really needed, if you're concerned for airflow, you can place 2 120mm fans below the GPU.
>>
is the NZXT Manta any good?
>>
>>55313962
>>around $400
>Be quiet! Shadow Rock : $40
>Node 202 : $60
>Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI : $120
>Silverstone 500W 80+ Gold SFX : $90
>Total : $310
The Shadow rock is decently quiet and doesn't take up much space (in terms of height, much shorter than the Noctua solution)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.