[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only reason that OSX devices don't get hacked is because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images(7).jpg (36 KB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
36 KB, 540x531
The only reason that OSX devices don't get hacked is because the people hacking wouldn't get anything out of hacking it.

It is not because OSX devices are more secure or anything like that.
No incentive for the hackers = no reason to hack it.

Same semi-applies to iDevices, though the lack of hacks on them is due to the lack of access that a hacker would gain. (I can't construct a sentence)
>>
>>55308096
>unironically thinking mr robot has anything semblance of realism
>>
>>55308129
Unironically misunderstanding the irony in the picture
>>
>>55308096

Do you even computer bro?

It's about stealing useful/personal information, which is stored with any OS.

Also, pro-tip: learn to fucking use google.com

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-main-reasons-why-UNIX-Mac-does-not-get-viruses
>>
>>55308248

PS I thought the picture was hilarious.
>>
os x and ios devices get hacked all the time
>>
>>55308096
Even more applies to desktop linux because the only thing there is is anime (trash)
>>
>>55309137
u are crazy, that is the only reason for hack.....anime
>>
>>55308248
>The Memory Management Unit (MMU) in the CPU hardware.

NT BTFO
>>
File: 1466017656103.jpg (32 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1466017656103.jpg
32 KB, 540x527
>>55308248
>quora
>>
>>55308096
>The only reason that OSX devices don't get hacked is because
... it's not a no-brainer walk in the park like it is with Windows.
Therefore 98% of "hackers" don't have any idea of how to do it. They are just scriptkiddies, after all. The other 2% stick to Windows because that's what everyone else hacks.
But they'e not sheeple, really. They just go along with the majority. Like lemmings.
How do you like Windows 10, anyway?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.