[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking of getting a Dell Inspiron 15-7559 for gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: zxc.jpg (141 KB, 1180x1000) Image search: [Google]
zxc.jpg
141 KB, 1180x1000
I was thinking of getting a Dell Inspiron 15-7559 for gaming, game development, video editing and music production. Should I do it? The specs seem fantastic for the price:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0185P47QY/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2XF1ER9NGRUDU&coliid=I32S1E52ZPVXR

I really don't want to get alienware because it's for absolute faggots.
>>
just be ready for the worst build quality you have ever seen

i have one aswell, left mouse button doesnt work, keyboard was never clipped into place correctly, and the screen was somehow off to the right by like 1/4"
>>
>>55307238
>>>/consumershitgeneral/
>>
>>55307238
where did you find that image?
>>
>>55307293
How's the performance?
>>55307333
How's the performance though?
>>
>>55307333
Made it lmao
>>
>>55307351
If you post the full image on that monitor, I will tell you about my experience with the performance.
>>
>>55307393
It's trap but ok
http://i.imgur.com/VUI7bcs.jpg
>>
>>55307461
that's no trap it's a futa
>>
Also lmao "gaming, game development, video editing, and music production" you are a literal stereotype OP. Build a desktop and use a chromebook with an ubuntu chroot for mobile computing. You can get one with an i3 and 4gb of ram which is more than enough for a laptop
>>
>>55307461
Thank you.
It's not a bad deal, but for the same price you could build a much more powerful desktop, so it's up to you.

Personally, would I buy it? No, but that's because I don't play games anymore, so gaming performance and shit like that doesn't matter to me as much as portability and sound (annoying ass fans on a laptop is something I really hate)
>>
File: black-cat-outside.jpg (54 KB, 509x337) Image search: [Google]
black-cat-outside.jpg
54 KB, 509x337
>>55307238
>gaming
>video editing
>game development
>mu51c pr0duc710n

you are the living meme
>>
>>55307639
>>55307533

Tbh I'm focusing mainly on music right now, but editing videos is a hobby and games design is something I want to do for a career. Why does that make me a stereotype/living meme? You need a lot of skills combined to make video games.
>>
>>55307238
This was great buy for me. Works fantastic. Enough for everything. Just that it gets pretty hot and its fucking heavy. Maybe too big for a laptop so consider >>55307533 if you have time.

I was going to live unstably few months in a country then the other so thought it was good idea to make this my main machine. Its overpowered in most of things I do but does soundforge and ableton and plugins works very well so im contented. Worth the money but obviously if youre not gonna move around get desktop and a laptop
>>
>Dell Inspiron 15
Bought one a few years back, shitpiece. Can handle some games and demanding products but the build quality is terrible, multiple keys broke and the entire frame bent blocking half the USB and other external ports within a year of consistent usage. Standard charger also has died twice in a five year period.
>>
>>55307733
*demanding programs
>>
I'd rather have half the specs for marginally better build quality

all the ram and cpu in the world don't mean shit when your power jack, battery, and keyboard start failing or your hinges give up after 8 months
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.