[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last thread fell off of page 10. https://www.amazon.com/Len
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1467062553722.jpg (29 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
1467062553722.jpg
29 KB, 500x395
Last thread fell off of page 10.

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Thinkpad-11e-Business-Ultrabook/dp/B017BX4ZY0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1467044788&sr=8-5&keywords=thinkpad+11e

Hey guys, I'm looking for the best laptop under $250, shipping included. I only browse the internet, set up powerpoints and watch movies and I don't want to turn on the desktop for that simple shit every time.
I'm looking for a laptop that can handle those basic duties and some games like FTL, Starbound, Nuclear Throne or Minecraft to pass time when on the bus or bored on the couch. I want a new one. No refurbs.

How shit would link related be and what would be a better option?
>>
>>55295338
>How shit would link related be

You already know how shit its going to be. You already know how bad the keyboard is, and how bad the build quality is going to be.

But you are going to buy it regardless of what anyone tells you.
>>
>>55295338
Jesus fucking Christ, what an abomination. Kill it with fire. Also, where is the god damn clit mouse? Get an used x200 with a SSD and never look back. Those lower quality "ThinkPads" are made by Satan himself to make fun of the retards.
>>
>>55295363
>>55295412

Can you guys tell me what's good then? I want a new one though.
>>
>>55295428
Nigger, get a gently used one. Youre NOT going to find what you want for NEW

T420 hybrid gfx or bust fag
>>
>>55295428
>I want a new one though.

Gonna want a bigger budget or buy off lease.
Shits getting cheaper sure, doesnt mean its dirt cheap.
>>
>>55295338
>Hey guys, I'm looking for the best laptop under $250

desu, a Chromebook with an i3 core and linux could do that.

I took an Java CS class with my C720 i3, shit worked great. Also plays FTL, hell, even Dota 2 on low just fine.
>>
>>55295498

Isn't the C720 closer to $350 though?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.