[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: It's the stone age.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
ITT: It's the stone age.
>>
why would you make such a shitty thread
>>
I swear guys its the year of the stick. More customization than rocks and better to stick those lions with
>>
File: stone-wheel.jpg (18 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
stone-wheel.jpg
18 KB, 214x200
Ooga! Booga me make big round with rock. What name?
>>
I just installed slackware guys! Tomorrow we make fire.
>>
File: macbook-pro.jpg (611 KB, 1200x986) Image search: [Google]
macbook-pro.jpg
611 KB, 1200x986
>>
>>55291559
What a faggot slab of rock
>not round
>lightweight
>won't cook my food with heat
Kys
>>
how do i install linux
>>
>>55291346
Just installed Arch Linux.
>>
>>55291383
>5000 BC
not using superior pointy rocks
>>
>>55291582
gotta start agriculture first
>>
how do you guys secure your cave against hackers ?
>>
>Gets away with murder

Think of how easy it would be to be a serial killer back then.
>>
>>55291753
With common rock 5000 BC
>>
>>55291559
>>55291578
kek
>>
>>55291417
Ug just like to interject for a moment. What you refering to as wheel, is in fact, rock/stick, or as Ug recently taken to calling it, rock plus stick. Rock is not wheel unto itself, but rather another heavy component of a fully functioning wheel system made useful by the granite lattice, crystalline structure and vital mineral components comprising a full wheel as defined by tribe.

Many wheel users run a modified version of the rock system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of rock which is widely used today is often called “wheel”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the rock system, developed by the Ooga Booga Project.

There really is a stick, and there are people using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Stick is the glue: the thing in the system that allocates the wheel’s resources to the ground that you run. The rock is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete wheel. Rock is normally used in combination with the stick operating system: the whole system is basically rock with stick added, or rock/stick. All the so-called “rock” distributions are really distributions of rock/stick.
>>
File: michael_look.png (64 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
michael_look.png
64 KB, 250x150
>>55291346
go back to >>>/b/
>>
>>55291943
>ew an original thread idea. get it away
Go back to your gpu argument thread
>>
FORTRAN or COBOL guys?
>>
>>55291918
I heh'd
>>
>>55291762
Fuck off pedo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.