[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best /pmp/ in terms of battery life? Is the clip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: c26-clipplus-1-lg.jpg (64 KB, 900x824) Image search: [Google]
c26-clipplus-1-lg.jpg
64 KB, 900x824
What is the best /pmp/ in terms of battery life? Is the clip plus still the best bet?
>>
>>55290324
>inb4 just use your phone
>inb4 singles
>>
>>55290324
It's the best Mp3 player but not because of battery life. I have two and they're..OK. I like them because they are everything a digital media player should be. And nothing more.
>>
>>55290324
Sheer battery life, the Cowon Plenue D.
Decent sound output as well (decent voltage, decent THD, very low noise, very low OI)
>>
>>55290394
How much do you get? Also, there isn't a modern alternative, isn't it?

>>55290400
How unusual to actually have good hardware
>>
>just get any old used iPod for cheap
>replace battery
>>
>>55290452
I don't use mine much anymore, my head unit plays from a USB flash drive and at work I use Youtube and home I have..A...PC...So I don't have much use for it, but if I ran I'd totally still use it, so much lighter than a phone flopping around. It depends on use but I'd typically use it during drives and it'd last me 1.5 weeks of 30 minutes drive 2 times a day 5 days a week.

So, that.

Yes there is a more modern version but I don't like it because they crammed a color screen onto something that could get no benefit from it. The OLED screen is perfect and does its job extremely well.

I like it. If you want a device that plays music really well and nothing else, look no further.

Also pairs well with older cars, you can power it via a 12V to USB adapter (either through lighter socket or wire it into your fusebox somehow) and use a tape adapter. I had it in my 1990 Mercedes like this for quite a while and it pairs well with this type of setup.

I love it, it's my favorite little piece of electronics even if I never use it, the concept of such a tiny computer is amazing to me.

Also you can load Rockbox on it and do some stuff but personally I prefer the stock firmware most of the time. I have two of them, one boots Rockbox and one does not.

Good little player for cheap..Ish.. I wish they never stopped making them, although maybe they still are or will re-start production. They are the Koss Porta Pros of MP3 players. They just..They got it right..The technology/demand is just dying for dedicated MP3 players.

I still uphold they're great for running or places you don't want a fucking retard sized gorillaslab phone on your person.
>>
>>55291021
thanks for the input
>>
>>55290324
I got a sony NWZA-15, because my sansa clip had shit battery life (among other issues). Unless it gets knocked and turns on, it can last me days.
>>
Just buy the latest gen iPod Touch :^)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.