[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening, /g/entlemen. Which ISP does /g/ consider the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16
File: internet-providers2.jpg (107 KB, 688x410) Image search: [Google]
internet-providers2.jpg
107 KB, 688x410
Good evening, /g/entlemen. Which ISP does /g/ consider the best?
>>
>>55289617
What does it fucking matter? 99% of people are stuck with a monopoly or duopoly.
>>
>>55289617
They are all evil greedy pieces of shit.
>>
>>55289617
Level 3
You can't afford it though.
>>
optimum
>>
>>55289617
Ziggo
>>
>my ISP owns Dailymotion
>Dailymotion is slower than YouTube for me
Do all ISPs commit suicide by favorizing competition?
>>
Midcontinent is the best in America.

MediaCom was pretty okay, but they're being bought out by Comcast.
>>
>>55289788
They shouldn't. Last time I checked net neutrality was still in effect.
>>
File: 1334464280190.jpg (523 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1334464280190.jpg
523 KB, 2560x1600
>>55289617
Here in Fort Worth, Charter cable is a better deal over AT&T dsl, imo.

I still lament the goals of 1996 Telecom act weren't realized. End to end fiber for all U.S. would have been far superior!
>>
>>55289617
In Pittsburgh, Verizon wins hands down, if you're in FiOS service range. Something like 75 megs for $60. Rock solid service, my friends with Comcast have mad packet loss and service downtimes.

Right now I'm living in the gulf coast, and I keep seeing ads for CableOne, offering 100meg for $30/mo.

Too bad I'm literally stuck in a monopoly where the highest tier is 25 megs (about 3 during peak usage times), 80% uptime, and WiFi as mode of access. U.S. Air Force, HUA!
>>
File: everythingiswrong.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
everythingiswrong.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>mfw i have two companies to choose from but gigabit is still $600/month
>>
>>55290126
Why on earth would you feel the need to pay for gigabit?

It's literally impossible for you to saturate that connection.
>>
File: downloadfile-1.jpg (292 KB, 1659x1659) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.jpg
292 KB, 1659x1659
>European leader for submarine cable
>but a lot of effort to bring FTTH in the country
>I got 110/110 in my small city in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>55290168
for the speed test threads
>>
>>55290168
>my employer is its own ISP
>gigabit symmetric mothafucka

going home kind of sucks because i can only get ~3 MBytes/sec at the most
>>
File: kpn_logox800.png (81 KB, 800x337) Image search: [Google]
kpn_logox800.png
81 KB, 800x337
KPN here, 1 gbps internet + tv + calling for 80$ a month. I'm a customer since 1997 and never had any problems with them 99,9% uptime. No datacaps and they don't care if you download torrents
>>
Local telecom company in my tiny city, 1Gb unmetered, $70 USD/month.
>>
>>55290319
>KPN
Ziggo masterrace
>>
>>55290277
Valid reason

>>55290253
It really goes to show a lot about the US when the ISPs can receive billions of dollars in federal money to get fiber to every door, and just simply not do it.

Most of the US is lucky to get anything approaching 30 reliable megabits for a reasonable price.
>>
>>55290398
Ziggo is bad. Not even fibre glass only 200 mbps
>>
>>55289617
I can't tell which is the best, but I can eliminate some fucking shit.

Verizon: While I had them until 2006 speeds were ~2Mbps for $20, was okay when the only thing anyone used the internet for was Bingo, but then they sold everything in my area to Frontier.

Frontier: 2016, still ~2Mbps for $20. Trash customer service, service goes down randomly for about a week at least once a year.

HughesNet: Enough for the purpose of their target audience, but any serious user will want to bash in their own skull at peak hours.
>>
>>55290490
Damn, you must live off the beaten path.
>>
File: 1466729581027.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
1466729581027.png
14 KB, 364x322
> having open fibre infrastructure with 10+ isps to choose from
> 1ms ping to nearest speed test server
> gigabit costs 60$ a month
> mfw
>>
>>55289617
Optimum would be great if they had more competitive pricing and tiers. If I could get 100/100 from them for the same price or even a bit more than FiOS I would stay with them. In 10 years I've had virtually 100% uptime. No traffic quotas. They unblock port 80 and port 25.
>>
>>55289617
Depends where you live. In my area it's either TWC or Verizon FIOS - and while Verizon is a shitty company, the symmetrical speeds and FTTH offered by FIOS is miles better than anything TWC could ever hope to offer with DOCSIS.

Sonic.net is probably my favorite regional ISP, but their FTTH service is only available in California. But their owner is a huge privacy and Net Neutrality advocate.
>>
>>55290443
'Murica
>>
>>55289617
they're all shit
>>
>>55290505
Nope, just everyone here is a poorfag, including myself.
>>
>~2006-2014 Verizon Fios
>25/5
>fucking glorious, no C&D letters ever

>2014-2016 AT&T jewverse
>advertised 18/8 or something, by the end only got .5-1/dismal
>no C&D letters even though I couldn't actually download worth a damn to begin with

>just got TWC
>120/10
>haven't torrented anything because of reports of people getting C&D or cut off

it's alright I guess
>>
>>55290709
>TWC

i've had the 300/20 for about 2yrs now and no c&d issues with them. every month, i consume anywhere from 800GB-2TB of usenets.
>>
>>55289617
Cox is ok, somewhat competitive but is kinda expensive. Better than ATT at least.
>>
>>55290709
>>advertised 18/8 or something, by the end only got .5-1/dismal
why would you put up for two years with that shit?
>>
Brighthouse is pretty based
>>
File: 1TlmyR2.png (29 KB, 499x310) Image search: [Google]
1TlmyR2.png
29 KB, 499x310
>>55291008
also they don't enforce their data limit
>>
I just cancelled my shit ass internet subscription, and need to vent about it.

In the Air Force, after you complete boot camp, you continue on to tech training. You live in government provided dorms, and these dorms only have one ISP with a contracted monopoly.

In our dorms, this ISP is called Boingo. They offer 30 mbit for $50/mo, or 5 mbit for $30/month.

Uptime is about 85%, and during actual usage hours when everyone is out of class, expected bandwidth is around .5 mbit/s. The packet loss is so great that most web pages time out and online gaming is impossible.

I just dumped them and I'm going to tether my phone for internet in my dorm, I'll just use the 50 meg wifi at the library for downloads. It's disgusting they force us to use such shit service, people are probably getting mad kickbacks in Contracting for this.
>>
>>55290443
>Most of the US is lucky to get anything approaching 30 reliable megabits for a reasonable price.
it's funny because in shitcongo the only two companies that have reasonable prices for 25-30mbps connections are WOW and RCN. unfortunately, RCN services only a select few (((affluent))) neighborhoods within shitcongo proper and WOW services a select few (((affluent))) suburbs.

all us other goyim have the privilege of paying $40/month regular rate from ATT for 24mbps or $67/month regular rate from comcast for 25mbps.
>>
>>55291177
Oh boy, here the Air Force goes complaining about their fucking internet speeds again.
>>
>>55291182
>shitcongo
Chicago?

From what I understand, ISPs are just using the existing copper until they absolutely can't anymore, and shielding themselves from competition using ILEC loopholes.
>>
Totally Comcast. They're ready to fuck you 24/7, all day and night long.
>>
>>55291201
Sorry boot/squid, can't hear you over the sound of my ergonomic desk chair and A/C.
>>
>>55291212
You can't really blame them though. When you think about things logistically, you realize that it is a major task to upgrade to all fiber.

Why?
Mainly because Fiber can't just be run through the coax coming in from your telephone pole, it has to be buried beneath the surface.

It's expensive and very labor intensive to upgrade to fiber anywhere; it's why only small areas of big cities have fiber.
>>
>>55291231
Oh boy. Can't hear you over my fucked up back and knees with no cartilage in them.
>>
>>55291246
There is nothing stopping anyone from running fiber on overhead lines.
>>
>>55291253
Why exactly did you go 11b/0311?
>>
>>55291269
This is probably one of the worst ideas in the world. But okay, let's do it.
>>
>>55291270
probably a 5 jump chump
>>
>>55291274
And what's wrong with it? Verizon runs their fiber on the utility poles on my street, in fact. Seems fine to me.
>>
>>55291177
>welfare queen in chair force thinks he's in a position to bitch
that's my tax dollars paying for your internet.
>>
>>55291274
My house is connected via aerial fiber... been fine for about 10 years now.
>>
>>55291291
Very well, misinformed and thought that fiber had to be buried. Though it would seem more sound to me. It just depends on building code I guess.
>>
Verizon FiOS here. 150Mbps/150Mbps with no monthly cap
>>
>>55291294
It's actually my salary that pays for it.

Also military works more hours for less money than private sector.
>>
>>55291308
Aerial fiber is far more cost effective and less prone to being damaged by construction.
>>
>>55291246
The major players in the united states ISP business were given money to implement wide area fiber networks for residential zones. They fucking stole it.

http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/2007/pulpit_20070810_002683.html
>>
>>55291320
Yeah no shit, you get everything else subsidized or payed for. Why should you make more?
>>
>>55291321
Would seem true.

Have you seen the ubiquiti network 3GBps Point to Point links? I'm hoping that ISPs can work something like this our for rural areas that get nothing more than fucking satelite internet that they pay through the roof for.
>>
>>55291212
yes, chicago. also ATT had a data cap and charges you extra if you go over.

what i've been doing is just cycling new customer promotions from comcast. it means i have to renew every year and don't have internet for a few days but it gets me the 25mbps speed for 20 or 30 dollars per month depending on the promotion available in a given year.
>>
>>55291330
I'm talking about total compensation.

E-3 is roughly equivalent to 40k in the civillian world. For some people, it's a great deal. No where else are you going to make that money doing some of the simple shit people have for jobs here.

My job approximates to a network engineer. That's a low wage for my career field.

Also, there's a reason only 40% of people re-enlist.
>>
>>55291330
Girls can we not argue about this.

Either way it's his money dickweed, whether it is ultimately "your" tax dollars or not is irrelevant. He works for it as any fucking civilian does. Just because we get everything subsidized doesn't mean we're welfare queens as you might suggest.

Maybe if you put a little more thought into what you were typing rather than being a cum guzzling twat you would have probably graduated high school.
>>
>>55291320
>It's actually my salary that pays for it.
yes, my taxes.

why did you enlist if it's so terrible then, fucko?
>>
File: 1465615510446.jpg (28 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1465615510446.jpg
28 KB, 600x549
Someone please just fucking shoot me.
My choices for internet "upgrades" are HughesNet, Frontier, Exede, or AT&T U-verse.
My current DSL caps out at a whopping 79 kBps. If more than one person is using the Internet at the same time, a page takes at least a minute or two to load and I can't upload pictures or posts to 4chan.
Pic very fucking related.
>>
>>55291393
the feels bro
>>
>>55291393
Do you have mobile broadband available in your area? Might be worth it to just tether.
>>
I had att and it fucking sucked. The throttling was fucking ridiculous. Now Im with Brighthouse but its been a week so I cant say for sure how I feel about it but as of now I am happy
>>
>>55291369
You are welfare queens, not to mention, we have to pay you pension, even if you didn't see combat. Then for medical care, even if you only enlisted for a few years. Fuck off you bottom feeding scumbag.
>>55291364
Yeah but it's because you're working for the government. Do you want to get payed more? Get a job in the private sector. You want all the God damn benefits of the military and to get payed more that you deserve. This is why nobody likes you bus driver looking motherfuckers
>>
>>55291369
>welfare queen questioning someone's education level
lmao
>>
>>55291332
>Have you seen the ubiquiti network 3GBps Point to Point links?
Microwave point to point links have existed for a long while, even Ubiquiti's.

They didn't do it before, they probably won't now.
>>
>>55289744
>level 3
>wanting botnet ISP
>>
File: jews.gif (13 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jews.gif
13 KB, 501x585
>>55291393
Same I'm 5 miles from a city in a small suburb and we get DSL from at&t 250 kB/s and that's it. Though down the street people are able to get Comcast but they say it's just as slow, because the origin connection is in the city. The united states needs to find a solution to this internet problem. I'm waiting for Google to make some type of solution and make billions, because the current isp's are worried about spending the shekels to expand
>>
>>55291459
Are you stupid?
>>
>>55291412
How would one go about checking for mobile broadband availability? At this point I would be willing to sell a kidney if it meant decent speeds and reliable service.
>>
>>55291438
>we have to pay you pension, even if you didn't see combat
Only about 17% retire
>Then for medical care, even if you only enlisted for a few years
Yeah, that's false. The VA system isn't a replacement for health insurance.
>Fuck off you bottom feeding scumbag.
You seem to forget the fact that we actually do work, and get paid for it. I'm not sure where this idea that the military does nothing comes from.
>Get a job in the private sector
That's the plan, pal. In the meantime, enjoy the fact your military can communicate.

If you think there's a problem in the way that military personnel are compensated, you really need to look into what's going on with defense contractors.
>>
COX cable was pretty based. I moved away and now I'm stuck with Shitcast and AT&T
>>
>>55291463
http://www.techinsider.io/google-is-getting-closer-to-providing-round-the-world-internet-coverage-2015-10 still waiting
>>
>>55291517
Do you have a cell phone? If so, what provider is it on and what kind of data speeds are you seeing?
>>
>>55291557
I'm with Verizon and I have a cellphone but it's not a smartphone. The two other people on the plan have smartphones but I can't speak for their speeds, aside from the fact that it's faster than what we have for home internet.
>>
>>55291517
If you are on T-Mobile and have access to a unlimited plan you can run a VPN service and evade their hotspot restrictions. It used to work with just a proxy and user agent string (setting up fiddler2 web debugger to strip all user agent info and rebuilding it to look like it was coming from a Mac OS which was not restricted) and that was able to reach a lot of devices since it was a proxy, but since they found that out you could just run the cyberghost app on your phone and they can't see any traffic. However it is going to kill your phone battery, so use a cheap phone and add a extra line for it.
>>
>>55291623
Wait if I VPN through my hotspot it's unlimited?
>>
>>55291518
>>55291518

>>we have to pay you pension, even if you didn't see combat
>Only about 17% retire
By retire, you mean ~ 20years service?

>>Then for medical care, even if you only enlisted for a few years
>Yeah, that's false. The VA system isn't a replacement for health insurance.

I didn't say health insurance. There are many VA hospitals that take care of our 'heroes'

>>Fuck off you bottom feeding scumbag.
>You seem to forget the fact that we actually do work, and get paid for it. I'm not sure where this idea that the military does nothing comes from.

Because you bitch about not getting payed enough, about not having fast enough internet, all while working a job where it's nearly impossible to get fired for. What happens if you don't complete a task on time? In the private sector you get fired, the military basically encourages mediocrity at every level. There's a reason not a lot of MIT graduates go into the military. It's meant for people not cut out for the private sector because they are to dumb/uneducated.

>>Get a job in the private sector
>That's the plan, pal. In the meantime, enjoy the fact your military can communicate.
>If you think there's a problem in the way that military personnel are compensated, you really need to look into what's going on with defense contractors.

Defense contractors can be fired if they underperform, you get a slap on the wrist. Countless defense contractors died for this country just like you entitled bus drivers.
>>
>>55291644
No, it just avoids the paywall that some plans have when you try to tether a device.
>>
>>55291662
You said I could evade the hotspot restrictions. I have a 3GB quota on my unlimited plan. With a VPN I can go past that?
>>
>>55291623
Squid works well for modifying user agents on the fly. I found that t-mobile deploys traffic shaping methods to throttle persistent VPN connections.

Plus this is and has raised the rates of their unlimited plans. $70 unlimited went all the way to $95. They can't support the amount of people leaching.
>>
ABSOLUTELY FUCK WINDSTREAM COMMUNICATIONS. I MOVED TO THE UNTIED STATES FOUR YEARS AGO FOR A JOB DOWN IN THE SOUTH, AND MOVED TO WHERE THEY'RE THE ONLY PROVIDER OTHER THAN SATELLITE.

I HAD TO PAY FOR 10MBPS SPEEDS FOR 70$ A MONTH, WHEN IN REALITY I WAS GETTING 1MBPS ON A GOOD FUCKING DAY.

I COULDN'T WATCH YOUTUBE. PING WAS TOO SHIT TO PLAY GAMES. COULDN'T DO SKYPE CALLS. I CALLED THEM SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT IT AND THEY KEPT PROMISING THEY WOULD BE UPGRADING THE LINES SOON.

NOW I'M ON COMCAST AND I'VE MOVED UP NORTH AND I'D RATHER SUCK ON THAT ALL FUCKING DAY THAN EVER GO BACK TO WINDSTREAM.

I HOPE THEY ALL BURN.
>>
I SWEAR 4CHAN AUTOMATICALLY LOWER CASED ALL CAPS
>>
File: Capture.png (65 KB, 526x883) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
65 KB, 526x883
not enough votes for cox(cks)
fairly expensive, however there is zero repercussions for overages
55$ per month, 50mbps down/5 up

>normally go on vacation july and december
>>
>>55291436
Too bad they were bought by charter. They were the best isp I've had but I think the good days are coming to an end.
>>
>>55291644
On T-Mobile yes can't vouch for any other companies as they may have better security. I get 25 Mbps on my phone internet where I only can get at the best a hardwire 250 kB/s DSL from at$t I'm satisfied with it.
>>
>>55291651
>By retire, you mean ~ 20years service?
Yes, if you leave the military before 20 years you get no pension/retirement.
>There are many VA hospitals that take care of our 'heroes'
What I'm trying to say is, when I leave, the VA system is not at all a health plan you can rely on. It really doesn't do much for single term enlistees.
>Because you bitch about not getting payed enough, about not having fast enough internet, all while working a job where it's nearly impossible to get fired for.
You can very easily be denied re-enlistment. Also, about 2 years ago we had a TON of people just separated because the AF needed to shed a ton of personnel. It's not all gravy anymore.
>Defense contractors can be fired if they underperform, you get a slap on the wrist
Were you in the military? Civilians can show up and basically do whatever the fuck they want, and to officially reprimand them is a long and tedious process.
>>
>>55291737
If there were no repercussions, what's the point of even having overages?
>>
>>55289617
have fios and love it, playing a pretty fair rate for 75/75
>>
>>55291691
Well since I got on the 70 dollar plan when it was introduced the haven't raised my rates so it's not terrible the only real ISP solution I have here.
>>
I used to live in an apartment where they had their own service and didn't allow outside competitors. It was like $50 for 12/2 speeds and a 200gb data cap. Now I've moved and I've just switched to Charter from Comcast. Comcast was like 60/20 for $50, Charter is 80/20 for $40, still with a 600gb cap though.

If you're really concerned about torrents, get a seedbox.
>>
>>55291764
Note for those on T-Mobile:

Double check if your data is metered on a total usage basis, or just hotspot.

I was on the 5gb plan and burned through it all one month, and the throttled speed was about 24k effectively. Ping was something stupid like 15000 ms.
>>
>>55291799
I use a seedbox, and then just SFTP my downloads at the public library. Works fine since it's not P2P.
>>
>>55291770
no clue, most likely to pressure those that might only stray over a few times to use less
potentially to swing the hammer down the next time you have to sign a contract
>>
>>There are many VA hospitals that take care of our 'heroes'
>What I'm trying to say is, when I leave, the VA system is not at all a health plan you can rely on. It really doesn't do much for single term enlistees.

But it's still there regardless. Obviously you wouldn't have priority but it's still tax money being wasted.

>>Because you bitch about not getting payed enough, about not having fast enough internet, all while working a job where it's nearly impossible to get fired for.
>You can very easily be denied re-enlistment. Also, about 2 years ago we had a TON of people just separated because the AF needed to shed a ton of personnel. It's not all gravy anymore.

Yes only because of budget cuts due to the massive overspending by all of the military branches.

>>Defense contractors can be fired if they underperform, you get a slap on the wrist
>Were you in the military? Civilians can show up and basically do whatever the fuck they want, and to officially reprimand them is a long and tedious process.

So if I came into the base and killed everyone and burned it down, you couldn't reprimand me? Sure it would be difficult for the military to reprimand me but not the local police.
>>
>>55291862
Meant for
>>55291766
>>
>>55291770
So they have the option to nail you if you become a problem customer.

Basically this guy: http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/05/fios-customer-discovers-the-limits-of-unlimited-data-77-tb-in-month/
>>
>>55291843
They're cheap as fuck too, if you navigate to the downloads directory you can play most media files right there in your browser, don't even have to download that shit.
>>
>>55289617
Doesn't matter since most people only have 1 or 2 options.

There are 2 ISPs for my place, and they both suck, speeds under 4mbps, and both over $50/month.
>>
>>55291862
I honestly agree with a lot of your sentiment, I think you're just a bit misinformed as to the reality of the situation.

Yes the VA is a massive mess that's taking up a third of the military's budget. Most of the overspending in the military is due to the utterly stupid way budgets are set up. Many units are on a "use or lose" basis, which leads to disgusting levels of public waste when the end of the fiscal year rolls around. Don't even get me started on shit like the F-35, which is less of a fighter jet, and more of a political object at this point.

>So if I came into the base and killed everyone and burned it down, you couldn't reprimand me?
I'm not talking about crimes. I've had civilian instructors that would literally leave halfway through the day, refuse to teach, and outright refuse to do things their supervisors asked of them. The process to remove a civilian in the DoD is lengthy and difficult, and if the employee in question is a minority, forget it.
>>
>>55291518
>In the meantime, enjoy the fact your military can communicate.

>implying the DoD's network infrastructure isn't managed by contractors and civilians.

All you fucks do is manage the endpoints. Until you're managing the network on the WAN scale, fuck off.
>>
>>55291766
Except contractors can and do get fired for the slightest shit. They're not protected like civil service civs, they work for a private company. People get fired for shit like being 2 minutes late.
>>
>>55292026
DISA pls go.

Without IDing my squadron, we do a lot of border router management for a lot of bases. I would enjoy a civil service job with DISA though...

>>55292070
I haven't really seen that level of instability with contractors, but granted my experience has mostly been with civil service.
>>
File: tim.png (18 KB, 910x296) Image search: [Google]
tim.png
18 KB, 910x296
without data allowance
>>
>>55292308

DL: 500 mbps
UL: 100 mbps
data limit: 500G B
price: $ 235
activation fee: $ 324
>>
Rocket Fibre

https://rocketfiber.com/explore/
>>
File: kek_ethernet_wires.jpg (128 KB, 503x496) Image search: [Google]
kek_ethernet_wires.jpg
128 KB, 503x496
>>55289617
FiOS is pretty /comfy/
>tfw literally never lags
>tfw unlimited data
>tfw upload = download
>tfw poorfags will get butthurt
>>
>>55289617
currently using Cox, i am too scared to say anything about other IPs because then they probably call FBI to my house (CP)
>>
>>55289617
Cox's service is nice, but expensive as fuck.
>>
>>55290092
More like chairforce
>>
>>55290092
>Something like 75 megs for $60

m8 I get 150/150 for that much in Northern Virginia.

I agree though, out of all teh ISPs I've tried in multiple states. Verizon FIOS has been the best so far.
>>
I have CCI (formerly Surewest). 15mbps ftth is a bit expensive ($40/month) but it seems like they just ignore all of the copyright enforcement notices, and my ping is only 3-4ms worse to most game servers compared to my university connection.
>>
File: 1459241247055.gif (2 MB, 660x512) Image search: [Google]
1459241247055.gif
2 MB, 660x512
>mfw ameri fags are paying 400 USD for gigabit
>mfw they fines/warnings when you download illegal content
>mfw I pay 50 EUR a month for gigabit internet standalone
>mfw I don't get a fine/warning after pirating multiple times
>mfw my government doesn't know jackshit about IT,

I live a good life.
>>
>>55294825
CCI here as well and they're fantastic
>>
>>55291894
What a fucking retard.
>>
File: rip.png (287 KB, 724x444) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
287 KB, 724x444
>>55289617
Sorry it took so long

Not centurylink
>>
File: century link is run by satan.png (297 KB, 719x457) Image search: [Google]
century link is run by satan.png
297 KB, 719x457
>>55295242
Its getting better
>>
File: DNA-Finland.png (471 B, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
DNA-Finland.png
471 B, 96x96
Free internet in Winland (10/2 Mbits)

50Mbits 5€/mo

i forgot the rest, but it gets relatively cheaper in larger speeds.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.