[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASUS 080
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1448053875892.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448053875892.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
Would buying the "ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 ROG Strix Gaming" be a meme right now?

I'm having a hard time getting information about what the different variations offer.

Has there been some concluded provably best version?
>>
1. It's the best card on the market
2. Demand is high, supply is low

In before muh wait but seriously it's overpriced right now.
Wait until you can get it for the RRP
>>
yes, purchasing a graphics card is a meme. some of my other favorite memes include Bad Luck Brian, Monorail Cat, and Epic Fail Guy—but "Buying The ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 ROG Strix Gaming" is right up there
>>
>>55286107

Yeah I'm thinking about just sticking to my nice toaster-card as it stands. You practically need to murder someone to get a hold of it where I live.
>>
Wait for Vega
>>
>>55286117

You know what I mean, I'm just phrasing it a way /g/ can understand.
>>
>buying an *80 series.

You NEVER buy an *80 series. EVER. ALWAYS wait for the Ti version.
>>
Am I the only one who feels that a marketing opportunity was missed at the naming? If this had come out when 1080p was new and hip, the marketing would have made itself.
>>
>>55286119
>You practically need to murder someone to get a hold of it where I live.

don't be a pussy, Anon. follow your dreams.
>>
>>55286084
Wait and get EVGA for their support and warranties I bought gigabyte and I have been waiting on a RMA since the 6th of June and they just got the parts in to fix my card.
>>
>>55286119
I'm curious where you live that you need to kill a person for a graphics card. Instead of just placing an order and waiting for it to be delivered.
>>
>>55286117
top fucking kek
>>
>>55286234
I think the same
>>
>>55286279
Btw one of the fans was loose on the bearing and was knocking. That was the issue it takes a full month to replace the fan heatsink apparently and because of their bullshit I couldn't just replace the single fan the whole heatsink has to be replaced last time I buy gigabyte desu.
>>
>>55286349
nobody cares
>>
>>55286390
Thanks for the (You)
>>
>>55286084
>buying nvidia
yea its a meme and shit
>>
>>55286444
>AMDfags

We've had this conversation Anon.
>>
>>55286520
>>>/v/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.