[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: gear-s2-full.png (348 KB, 679x643) Image search: [Google]
gear-s2-full.png
348 KB, 679x643
What can I do with this?
>>
>>55284569
Charge it every 8 hours or so.
>>
MAYBE tell time, and only if you remember to
>>55285101
>>
>>55284569
If you want a smartwatch, get a pebble.
If you want a watch, get a watch.
If you want to tell time, reach into your pocket and pull out your phone.
>>
>>55284569

Is it 12:45 or 1:45? I don't understand why anyone would use a watch without numbers or markings.
>>
File: Eyyy.png (429 KB, 757x653) Image search: [Google]
Eyyy.png
429 KB, 757x653
>>55284569
I use mine to handle text replies, message alerts, email alerts, and the like while driving for work. Since i'm on call it's also helpful to see who is calling during meetings or drive times to see if it's an emergency. In addition I use it to control my playlists and music track changes in my car. Our local laws prohibit cell phone use while driving with a hefty fine. The watch was cheaper than the cost of one ticket.

Don't let people you don't know (and shouldn't care about) dictate what you do and do not need. Decide if it's useful via your own research and lifestyle, and enjoy.
>>
File: montre-face-white[1].jpg (266 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
montre-face-white[1].jpg
266 KB, 800x800
This is the only smartwatch (activity tracker) you are allowed to wear and not look like a weeb fag
>>
>>55284569
Hide it in your ass for the diration of the Vietnam war.
>>
>>55288085
Yes, grandpa, let's all do things your way until you bitch about straps being 'too fedora' and then go to pocket watches to check when the train will arrive.
>>
>>55288121
newfag millenials gtfo of my board
>>
>>55288315
The board created this millennium? Try harder.
>>
>>55285101
I have to work with these, 8 hours is pretty optimistic
>>
>>55285101
Kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.