[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my sister are looking to buy a TV. Should be between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: streamtv.gif (86 KB, 1000x882) Image search: [Google]
streamtv.gif
86 KB, 1000x882
Me and my sister are looking to buy a TV.

Should be between 55" and 65" as our media closet is around that width. Don't care about "smart" TV's, just want high quality image. Already have a sound system so great sound isn't necessary.

Not looking to pay top dollar for it - just something that is good quality with a reasonable price.

Any recommendations?
>>
First, do you like your sister?
>>
>>55284030
Of course I like my sister, else we wouldn't go and live together. What kind of question is that?

What's the deal with LCD by the way? Seeing lots of LCD panels. Thought they were phased out long ago for LED, OLED. Any advantages/disadvantages?
>>
Make sure you record her whipping your pussy ass into submission so you can watch it on that sparkly new TV and masturbate to the sound of your own panting yelps. Then she can break out the horsecock dildo.
>>
Before we give you any recommendations can you post pics of your sister so we can get an idea
>>
For fucks sake this thread is already ruined. Just try and give me some recommendations. What kind of TV do you own?
>>
>>55284057
LED is a type of backlight for LCD. Aka LED-LCD. The panel is still an LCD. Now, in an OLED panel, the LCD panel is actually replaced by an OLED panel, which is self illuminating and does not need a backlight.

CCFL-LCD
LED-LCD
OLED

OLED is THE BEST picture quality since it has no backlight and therefore has an infinite contrast ratio with the ability to turn luminance on or off on the scale of an individual pixel, but high end Sony non-OLED sets are good too.

If you can afford it, get an LG OLED. You can get one around $1400 in that size.
>>
>>55284089
You're new here, aren't you?
Just get a Panasonic and fuck off.
>>
>>55284057
>Of course I like my sister, else we wouldn't go and live together.
You're so lucky to have a sister you can get along with. Please do everything you can to protect her and make her happy. Mine doesn't even talk to me anymore.
>>
>>55284114
The secret is that you should never let them catch you masturbating using their underwear
>>
>>55284091
This.
>>
>>55284089
Ofcourse it's ruined, you didn't tell us more about your incest relationship with your sister.
>going to live together
How long have you been fucking her and what do your parents think of you two running away from home and living together?
Dont worry anon, we're not as judgemental as other people
>>
>>55284091
>>55284131
Thank you! Good to know, gonna try and shoot for an OLED TV then. Thing is, I'm aware there manufacturors that botch quality for saturation and that kind of shit. Just want a nicely neutral looking panel if you get what I mean.

$1400 is just a little bit over budget but you are giving me something I can work with.

>>55284114
Thanks. Hope the relationship with your sister normalizes, mate.
>>
> Any recommendations?
LG 4K IPS panel.
>>
>>55284138
> gonna try and shoot for an OLED TV then
Then disregard >>55284139, if $1400 isn't a top dollar for a TV.
>>
>>55284122
Whoah, I don't roll like that. I mean I love my sister to death and would kill for her to talk and spend time with me but it's not romantic love (I think).
>>
>>55284136
We don't have a incest relationship. Fuck off.
>>
>>55284164
>I think
Face it, you want to cum inside her while holding hands and leglocked.
>>
Fucking hell, looking at the prices of OLED TV's at that 55" to 65" is demotivating. Maybe one of those LCD's instead.

IPS is the best right?
>>
>>55284180
Well, you should
>>
>>55284217
http://slickdeals.net/f/8872935-frys-email-exclusive-55-lg-55eg9100-1080p-curved-smart-oled-3d-hdtv-996-free-store-pickup-w-email-code?src=SiteSearch

Just an example of how cheap they get.

Watch that site and subscribe to a deal alert for "OLED".
>>
>>55284186
Maybe I do but I'm sure it's just because I miss her. I mean I spent a whole 20 fucking years growing up with her mang. For her to just suddenly not talk to me anymore despite living in the same house is just so cruel that it's driving me insane.
>>
>>55284217
Wait until christmas i suspect they will go down to around 1000$ eventually.
>>
OP: wait until black friday. You buy anything right now and you'll want to hang yourself later. I saw oled TVs go for under $1,000 last black friday.

Good things come to those who wait, remember that.
>>
>>55283993
is she hot?
>>
My sister and I
>>
>>55284234
All nice and dandy but I don't live in the US.
If I did I would have ordered that one immediatly.

The starting price of an LG OLED panel at 55" is ~1600 euros here.

>>55284238
>>55284260
Again, not living in the US. Christmas isn't very big here and Black Friday doesn't exist.

>>55284280
Get out of my thread.
>>
>>55284030
>>55284186
>>55284136
Bboard full of degrnetates confirmed.

This man is just searching a good tv. Jeeez
>>
>>55284235
You probably did something grievously wrong without noticing. Have you ever tried to ask her why she doesn't want to talk to you? Is she older or younger than you?
>>
File: qt.jpg (62 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
62 KB, 640x360
>>55284294
make sure to go watch Oreimo with your sister once you get the TV, anon!
>>
Post pics
>>
>>55284294
You have euro but you live in a country with little christianity?
>>
>>55284332
Protestant/Calvinist, mate.
>>
>>55284317
>You probably did something grievously wrong without noticing.
I don't think I have. I can't remember wronging her in any serious way.

>Have you ever tried to ask her why she doesn't want to talk to you?
I have and she just scoffs at me like a middle schooler.

>Is she older or younger than you?
Younger by 2 years. We're both going to college btw.
>>
>>55284320
Already watched it on my own. It's shit.
>>
>>55284401
>I can't remember wronging her in any serious way
You might not remember, but women always do.
>>
>>55284091
>OLED

It's almost like you want op to have a tv that will go to shit in 5 years and ghost like a motherfucker
>>
>>55284427
well she probably hasn't seen it, also go watch yosuga no sora then
>>
>>55284490
>YnS
Childhood friend was best girl and the sister was the worst
>>
>>55284483
Well I guess I'm fucked because I can't remember and she won't tell me. God fucking damnit.
>>
>>55284533
I wouldn't say that.
You shouldn't give up so easy.
You still have a chance to repair your relationship with her.
>>
I wish I had never used the word "sister" in any way here.
>>
>>55284581
Now you know for next time, turdling.
Lurk moar.
>>
>>55284260
Black Friday "deals" are usually worthless shit "on sale" for more than they're normally sold for.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.