[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to meet my gfs dad for the first time. What watch can I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: .jpg (42 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
42 KB, 670x377
About to meet my gfs dad for the first time. What watch can I buy (or rent) to really impress him? What are the most impressive watches? No budget unironically
>>
Gay
>>
Terrorist/pope Casio
>>
File: 50c7208050535_50c7208051110.jpg (37 KB, 450x534) Image search: [Google]
50c7208050535_50c7208051110.jpg
37 KB, 450x534
>>55282584
>no budget unironically
>>
>>55282584
I bought an iPad Pro for my wife's boyfriend's dad
>>
>>55282678
you the real MVP, anon
>>
>>55282584

Don't do that dude. You're trying way too hard. You should get to know him more so you know what he wants.
>>
>>55282584
Suck his dick give him a straight blowjob OP.
>>
>>55282740
/thread
>>
>>55282584

>install gentoo
>show it to him
>he turns out to be a Stallman fan
>he lurks /g/
>he shows you his collection of weebo comics
>profit
>>
>>55282584
>gf
Fucking normies
>>
File: NEET.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
198 KB, 1280x809
>>55282584

FUCK OFF NORMIE
>>
File: S_SARX015_g_large_1_.jpg (80 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
S_SARX015_g_large_1_.jpg
80 KB, 480x360
>>55282584
He like watches?
If not buy a low end automatic with a nice dial like an orient curator, or a seiko 5 or any selection of dressy casio quartz
Don't show up with a gold g shock or some junk ass fashion shit and you should be golden.
Nice conservative watch with a dial you like, got it?
>>
>>55283033
> self-improvement
>FUCK OFF NORMIE
I see.
>>
>buying things for other people
>impressing other people
>having a girlfriend
>not just wanking when you have the urge and hanging out with your friends when you're lonely
You're dumb op.
>>
>buying or renting a watch to impress a man

you gotta be the biggest faggot i ever heard of.
>>
How about don't. He is a dad, so he isn't going to like you at first. Putting on a fake show is only going to slow down the time until he does like you are decides to hate you for real.

For extra points, show up in jogging pants so the faggot has a reason to hate you. Then when you see him next time dress like a normal person.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.