[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a computer to post and load windows with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: motherboard-152501_960_720.png (464 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
motherboard-152501_960_720.png
464 KB, 960x600
I'm not getting any display output.

Logically I'd guess not but I've tried numerous graphics card and the onboard intel.
>>
>>55282582
What makes you think it's loading Windows if you can't get anything on-screen?
>>
>>55282633
the sound output works
>>
>>55282668
If you can hear sound from Windows, and you've tried multiple graphics cards which you know work (especially with your motherboard), and there's no way for you to even see the machine POST-ing, it's a motherboard issue.

The bus connecting the PCIE slots to the other components could be fucked. The on-board graphics might be connected to that. Meanwhile, the other components (e.g. SATA controller and audio controller) could avoid that route altogether.
>>
>>55282716
Here's the block diagram for my old, shitty motherboard to show how shit is often connected.

Sorry for double-posting.
>>
>>55282582
Retard
>>
>>55282758
Dude just plug it on the network and check the IP's.
And try logging in remotely.
>>
>>55282716
thanks, i can't see the bios screen. god how much i hate changing motherboards
>>
>>55282928
changing motherboards out is ezpz once you know about the dism tool for Windows.

Linux changing motherboards, also a pleasant experience. Had to do it in production once. Not bad.
>>
yes it's possible
have you tried hitting numlock
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.