[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good android music player? Other than the ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 600px-Android_apps.png (1 MB, 600x2820) Image search: [Google]
600px-Android_apps.png
1 MB, 600x2820
What are some good android music player?
Other than the ones in pic related
>>
>>55279102
Black Player
>>
Apollo.
>>
>>55279249
seconding
>>
>>55279102
Phonograph https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabouzeid.gramophone&hl=en
>>
Shuttle (plus if you aren't a poorfag)
>>
>>55279102
go get foobar2000 in the play store
>>
VLC
>>
>>55279102
Black Ex.
>>
>mfw if you want your music to actually be organized by album artist, and you use the recently played option, your best choice is the shithole that is google play music
how are android players this shit
>>
>>55279984
You should stop riding your dragon dildo for 10 minutes and test some players form the store.
>to actually be organized by album artist,
Don't blame people for your shit tagging skills.
>recently played option,
All players have recently player tracks and albums options.
>>
>>55279102
>Love live! School idol festival not in the games list
>Dropped
>>
>>55280031
>Dropped
That's what your parents said, you fucking weaboo.
>>
>>55280043
>Parents
What kind of normalfag are you
>>
>>55280049
The one that fucks your bitch while you torrent your shitty anime.

Oh wait, you don't have one.
>>
>>55280031
But deresute is vastly superior.
>>
RocketPlayer

I have used the free version for a long time and have had no issues with it. Very straightforward player.
>>
>>55279102
If you use flac and tags extensively then Stelio. Else pulsar
>>
>>55280056
True I have no bitches, only lovely ladies

I do not torrent my anime
>>
>>55280078
Pretty sure your hand doesn't love you anymore.
>>
>>55280090
That's why I bought an onahole fegit
>>
>>55280096
That's a weird way to type dragon dildo.
>>
Poweramp Alpha is literally the best. Supports a lot of file types including the memetastic opus, HD audio if your device supports it, visualizations (w/ Milkdrop) if you're that kind of autist, SoX resampling, custom output selection, reverb/speed settings and per-song/album equalizer presets.
>>
>>55280031
Is that a game? Holy shit. /g/ memes made me watch the anime. Why not the game. Kek
>>
>>55280173
Yes it is a game newfag
>>
>>55280205
Alright alright mate. I'm not weaboo enough to know these kind of things.
>>
>>55280025
The artist tag is meant to be used for the artist of the individual song
The album artist tag is, surprise surprise, literally meant to be used for the album artist.
If you didn't know this I really don't think you should be saying "shit tagging skills" unless referring to yourself.
Secondly I have tried every player on the market and then some
I literally have about 18 players on my phone right now, and about 10 others that I've tried and deleted, not to mention 7 or so other players I tried from off the playstore market
Not even close to all players have recently played tracks and album options, and if you think they do I really don't think you should be saying "you should test more players" unless referring to yourself.
Now kindly go kill yourself.
Thanks.
>>
>>55280220
Time to stop ripping music from youtube kid.
>>
>>55279984
>>55280220
Neutron sorts by album artist.

Don't bother with the half-assed shit music players which don't even have opus support, crossfeed, streaming capabilities or a parametric eq.
>>
File: Capture.png (423 KB, 710x541) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
423 KB, 710x541
I use google play music cuz of subscription
>>
>>55280245
Yeah, you post that nonsensical reply boy
You know you got nothin else

>>55280329
A lot of players sort by album artist
Did you miss the part where I said recently played option or did I miss the part where neutron had one
>>
>>55280391
u mad kiddo? :^)
>>
>>55279940
Great news! I'll have to try it out.

>>55279102
I've been using Vanilla Music so far. It's pretty simple and it's free and open source software. It supports browsing your music by file system structure which is nice for me as most of the music on my phone is downloaded from SoundCloud or YouTube and has broken metadata. Some of the UX choices are a bit clunky though and could use improving.
>>
>>55280507
Don't try foobar kek. You'll start hating the one in your PC
>>
>>55280497
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>55280546
Nice reply kiddo.
>>
>>55279102
i use aimp
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.