[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay fa/g/s i have a question since we have no friendly nsa/windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 7.jpg (3 MB, 1280x1036) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
3 MB, 1280x1036
Okay fa/g/s i have a question since we have no friendly nsa/windows general.

I want to set up remote access to my desktop which is running windows 10, from my laptop.
However, I want to connect to the desktop when someone else is working on it, without making that person log off. I created a new user account called remote access but I cant connect to it if someone else is using the main account. There must be a way to make this work.
To make things worse, the ssd of the desktop is encypted and encyption key is tied to the main account.

If none of you know how this works, can you get me a detailed instructions on how to make it work on gentoo?
>>
>teamviewer
>install a RAT
>realVNC
>>
>>55276421
I want both users to be able to use the same pc seperaty doing their own things like one playing a game while other is photoshopping memes. Does realVNC allow that?
>>
>>55276353
This would be achievable using UnRAID. LinusTechTips has a pretty good set of videos on how to do it.
>>
>>55276499
server versions of windows allowed multiple users to connect via RDC at the same time... there was a quick registry fix that would allow XP machines to allow this behavior. Not really sure if 7/8/10 have the ability to work like this.
>>
>>55276553
I have the enterprise version of windows 10 if that helps.
>>
>>55276499
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXOaCkbt4lI
here is your favorite technology you tuber building a single PC that lets 8 people use it at the same time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.